Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List (8136 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by agriboom: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Don't know why but I'm almost a 100% sure fashola is heading power

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by haywire1: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
agriboom:
Don't know why but I'm almost a 100% sure fashola is heading power

I think fashola wil be better as minister of works

Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by double0seven(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
voltron:
GMB... are there no suitable hands who have live and updated experience that KIK (my former chairman), TAM David-West. these guys are as old in experience as Shagari since he dropped out of the scene.

At this point in our national history, with the degree of corruption that has to death with in that sector, and the sector the financial power house of the Republic, integrity, character and incorruptibility are more important than age or expertise. Prof Tam David west can employ half a dozen young expert to assist him. The man at the top must be of like mind with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by Jesusloveyou: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
voltron:
GMB... are there no suitable hands who have live and updated experience that KIK (my former chairman), TAM David-West. these guys are as old in experience as Shagari since he dropped out of the scene.

does it take someone with new experience to stop subsidy fruad? I forget say,ur clueless gej said he is using technology to curb subsidy fruad that suppose not to be there, devid west is my best guy for d job.
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by chacoonder(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
new2020:

For your Yoruba mind...think its possible?
What is impossible in it?..Afterall the present minister of state for FCT is a yoruba.
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
new2020:
Minister of FCT...Fashola? Yorubas are living in fantasy land. Does Fashola know his way to Abuja? Probably been to Abuja only 2 times. He will get Attorney General or Interior Affairs...nothing more.

As I said before Tinubu can never influence these two juicy positions...
Prof. David West....Petroleum
Dr. Kalu Idika Kalu ... Finance

The totality of your political reasoning is summaried in this post. What is juicy about petroleum and finance? Means to steal?

It's unfortunate that people like you will be behind your computer claiming you are leaders of tomorrow and the only thing you can think of when petroleum and finance is mentioned is how juicy they are.

Either you are a natural thief or you are a product of a broken system.

There is nothing juicy in serving Nigeria as a minister. At best it helps your career and influence but ultimately demands total responsibility and good judgement in managing the most populous black nation on earth.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by rikamann: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hedybee:
Ameachi on the list? Chai, do you want mama peace to kill herself instead of committing suicide?
Naija? You cannot but smile.
You just made my day!
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sir ,
How are you coping?

grin
agabaI23:
Fashiola will perform in any position as long Tinubu is not breathing down his neck. I once wished that if GEJ won, he would be part of the ministers.

If he gets to be the FCT minister or the justice minister, it is cool idea. For others I don't know.

If Buhari will overlook party interest and bring in Adesina fo Agric, it will be a good one too.
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by HzRF(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
voltron:

Do u knw why buahri ND kwankwaso disagree on kano gov elect ganuje?
Buahri loves to reward those DAT serve with him back wen he was in govt which he extent to their families

So these just confirmed it
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by HzRF(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
ahaz:
here we go again what is wrong with a yoruba man being an fct me minister we re nt toking tribe we re toking results fashola perfomd in lasgidi he should be given a bigger responsibility away from tinubus influence
Lol
Give fashola job in Pluto
Tinubu got him in check
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by Ilekeh(f): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
I am so happy that Amaechi made the list.

I love that man die.

Rotimi la mo, Rotimi la fe. grin kiss

#truckpusher, how market tongue
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by fairheven: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
They shud just give fashola the power nd steel ministry to solve our epileptic power wahala,oda tins na jara!
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by agriboom: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
haywire1:

I think fashola wil be better as minister of works

Yeah true but he's been talking about power lately and giving timelines
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
I am so happy that Amaechi made the list.

I love that man die.

Rotimi la mo, Rotimi la fe. grin kiss

#truckpusher, how market tongue

Did you actually type this??...Amaechi supposed to choose which minister position he want to take,not if he will make list undecided,....that guy should be third-in-line in command of APC affairs after GMB and Tinubu...he spent billions of Rivers state money on APC, now we dont even have roads, all you see is hold-up and abandon projects everywhere

1 Like

Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by ccwizard: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
An insider just told me ameachi will be given minister of interior. Can stop laughing...
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by jascon1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Good fear or bad fear?
my dear....Na for my mouth u wan take hear say Na 2face disvirgin Nadhia Buhari?
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by james809: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Read the full story inside New Telegraph. follow the link below.

Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by Joel3(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
fear women.

Jonathan government were bankrupt by women.

e.g. mama piece. maryly ogar. okujo iwela, odua. maduske, the list is endless
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by agabaI23(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
GenBuhari:
Sir ,
How are you coping?

grin
Congrats General. You got it this time. 1-1 goalless draw wink
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
What?

1-0 it is to the General.

2011 has passed wink
agabaI23:
Congrats General. You got it this time. 1-1 goalless draw wink
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by mikolo80: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
new2020:
Minister of FCT...Fashola? Yorubas are living in fantasy land. Does Fashola know his way to Abuja? Probably been to Abuja only 2 times. He will get Attorney General or Interior Affairs...nothing more.

As I said before Tinubu can never influence these two juicy positions...
Prof. David West....Petroleum
Dr. Kalu Idika Kalu ... Finance
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by Hedybee(f): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by agabaI23(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
GenBuhari:
What?

1-0 it is to the General.

2011 has passed wink
Naa it is 1-1 goalless draw.

How far? Do you know where 9ijaman will be now? I'm sure he would have pulled down the foundation of his house
Re: BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List by stanza(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. / 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri / Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.