Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

Who Created Darkness And Water? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created Darkness And Water? (3513 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / Who Created Darkness? / If God Created Everything, Who Created God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created Darkness And Water? by sniperwolf(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Please I need education on these, who created darkness and water since these things existed before God?
Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2015
sniperwolf:
Please I need education on these, who created darkness and water since these things existed before God?

Really??
Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by imbless: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nothing in the whole universe existed B4 God, he created all, don't u understand Gen 1:1?.
Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by sniperwolf(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
imbless:
Nothing in the whole universe existed B4 God, he created all, don't u understand Gen 1:1?.

But God created light with his LET THERE BE LIGHT comments
Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
It just came to be.

Note that the Bible says the earth was "formless and desolate."

Go figure. smiley
Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by adanduka: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Darkness is the absence of light. Everywhere is full of darkness until light comes in, then levels change.
@OP the most important thing is to make heaven and all your questions will be answered.

2 Likes

Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
sniperwolf:

Read this

Isaiah 45:7 KJV
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

As par water, I dont know abeg
Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by malvisguy212: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Read this

Isaiah 45:7 KJV
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

As par water, I dont know abeg
God did not create darkness,

I form the light, and create darkness: I
make peace, and create evil: I the
LORD do all these things. ( Isaiah 45:7,
KJV)
evil is not really a created thing. You can't see, touch, feel, smell or hear evil. It is not one of the fundamental forces of physics, nor does it consist of matter, energy, or the spatial dimensions of the universe. The king James put it as if God created evil,the king James was translated 400 years ago during the England medieval period,Use of this translation is problematic these days,the KJV was produced using a limited number of medieval manuscripts that did not represent the earliest Alexandrian set of manuscripts.

Read the modern translations;
The One forming light and creating
darkness, Causing well-being and
creating calamity; I am the LORD who
does all these. ( Isaiah 45:7, NASB)

I form the light and create darkness, I
bring prosperity and create disaster; I,
the LORD, do all these things. ( Isaiah
45:7, NIV)

Isaiah 45:7 contrasts opposites. Darkness is the opposite of light. However, evil is not the opposite of peace. The Hebrew word translated "peace" is shâlôm, which has many meanings, mostly related to the well being of individuals. Râ‛âh, the Hebrew word translated "evil" in the KJV often refers to adversity or calamity. There are two forms of the word. Strong's H7451a most often refers to moral evil, whereas Strong's H7451b
(the form used here) most often refers to calamity or distress. Obviously,
"calamity" is a better antonym of "peace" than "evil."
God is not the author of evil. However,
God does reward and punish on the
basis of good and bad behavior.
Therefore, God does bring judgment and calamity (either directly or through
human authorities) on those who rebel.
God will ultimately judge all people,
since rebels will not be allowed in the
new, perfect creation.

Op.when God created the heaven and earth, I think that include the water because the water and land have not been separated until God created the universe.genesis was like a summery to the creation story, as you continue to read the bible details will be given to you by the help of the holy spirit,
Infacte genesis say darkness cover the earth but did not give reason Why was the earth dark? Genesis one does not say, but other creation accounts in the Bible do say. In fact, in the book of Job, God Himself tells us the
answer:

"Where were you when I laid the
foundation of the earth? ...When I
made a cloud its garment, And thick
darkness its swaddling band" ( Job
38:4-9)
Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by IGM200: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2015
You have only got to read Isaiah 45:7. It talks about God creating and darkness. What do you think?
Did anything exist before God
Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by IGM200: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2015
vfactor:

Really??
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
vfactor:

Really??
vfactor:

Really??
Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by johnydon22(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2015
By saying "WHO" you have committed a logical fallacy known as "Begging the question" because the "WHO" in your question implies the answer must be a "who" whether it really was a "who" in the first place.

The better and clear way to put it should be "How?" that way the question is open to every possible explanation, answer, argument and possibly study...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2015
light and dark - simply occur by the rotation of the earth, as it spins around its axis while revolving around the sun.
water - it takes molecules of the diatomic hydrogen and diatomic oxygen gas to produce water

wake up Africa, save your future, you need more schools than churches, more libraries than sunday schools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Who is god? And who created him after darkness and water?

Darkness is the absence of light. Our natural light is generated by the Sun, a star that was formed by gravity 4.6 billion years ago. Our earth is just one of the clumps of matters that failed to unify with other matters that formed the sun. But it happens to rotate around the sun by the action of sun's gravity and spins around its axis. These effects create the darkness we experience.

Read more about the sun creation here: http://m.space.com/19321-sun-formation.html

Water, on the other hand, has two possible origins that are being investigated: through the cooling of the earth 4.6 billion years ago or from alien planetary bodies like comets and asteroid.

Read this Wikipedia for more explanation: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_water_on_Earth

1 Like

Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by gatiano(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
It is not darkness. There are different types of darkness. Darkness is a matter on its own. It is ether or plasma or melanin or dark matter, It is not darkness.
Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by davien(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
gatiano:
It is not darkness. There are different types of darkness. Darkness is a matter on its own. It is ether or plasma or melanin or dark matter, It is not darkness.
Please spare this thread your black supremacy sci-fi BS! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by gatiano(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
It isn't not sci-fi. There is nothing called darkness. Except when we mean nothingness which also never existed. We are only taught 3 matters in chemistry in our europeanized/devolved education which is gas, water and solid. Well, there are four more; Magnetism, Electricity, Light.

Magnetism- Electricity- Light- Ether- Gas- Liquid - Solid. As you can see, Ether is directly in the middle and the 4th condensed matter, It hold together everything. Each matter is furtherly divided into 7. Like there are 7 levels of liquid, each levels is also furtherly divided into 7 and it goes like that without end.

There is nothing called Darkness. Your Mother's womb is dark too without which you won't be here. Where is the source of that womb? or the womb that carried her?
davien:
Please spare this thread your black supremacy sci-fi BS! undecided
Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by Onyiibazz: 12:34am On Aug 23, 2015
The conslusion of it all is that man created God and God created man, light, darkness, good, evil etc!!!
Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by gatiano(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by IGM200: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
sniperwolf:
God did!
Re: Who Created Darkness And Water? by IGM200: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
sniperwolf:
God did! And it is a misconception that they existed before God, that is not true.

(1) (Reply)

Odumeje: Remembering The Days And Times Of Eddie Okeke (eddy Na Nawgu) / Tithe And Tithing- Matters Arising / Islamic Paradise Of Sex, Sin And Sensuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.