Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Making Your Long Distance Relationship Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Your Long Distance Relationship Work (572 Views)

Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Your Long Distance Relationship Work by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Saw a thread asking people to share their experiences if long distance Relationship has actually work for them.

Have been involved in LDR for a long time that I have known if not all but something worth sharing with guys like me who don't want a Bodyguard all in the name of Relationship....as something is better than nothing.

1. MORE TEXTING : I prefer it done in text...why? don't you have to know what each other voice looks like? Of course you have to but using text will make the other partner raise a issue of hearing what your voice is like. Creating the fondness and longing for your voice helps re-affirm your Relationship. The first time She called me She said She likes my voice and that helps our Relationship a lot.

2. LESS CALLING: The mistake many made in LDR is doing more calling. That I say is a NO for LDR. The more you call the less She miss you... the less She miss you the more it slackens.

3. INTRODUCTION : Guys feel more insecure than Ladies in LDR. As a Lady to remove the insecurity introduce her to your friends...you can share him with them on your various social network and introduce him as your guy. You can even share him with your sister... give him his number and that of your friends also... This remove insecurity on the part of guys.

4. GIVING: I must say for your LDR to work you must be ready to give out to him. Guys are cheerful givers and this respect have no work to do. But Ladies hardly give out anything to guys in a LDR. But if you want it to work....like you want him and have in heart to make things work try and give something out nothing is too small and nothing is too big either. You don't have to be rich to contribute you just have to be caring.!

5. SINCERITY: Many say past is past and gone.... no need to bring back the past. But I tell you if you don't bring out the past there is no way you can bypass the past.Let her know the real you...all about you..You can tell her plan for the future also. Like mine still want to be a Prof after her Medical program...That tells me there is time to prepare our future together.... make some money and some fame...

These are what have worked for me and may,can and will work for you if you are in it for the right reason.

MBM
Re: Making Your Long Distance Relationship Work by alberto2k(m): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
More SENDING of RECHARGE CARDs grin grin
Re: Making Your Long Distance Relationship Work by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:
More SENDING of RECHARGE CARDs grin grin
I think that is under Point NO 4
Re: Making Your Long Distance Relationship Work by dee1wolex(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nice write-up @op.
This will really help me....thanx
Re: Making Your Long Distance Relationship Work by alberto2k(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
lasstropinky:
I think that is under Point NO 4
and that's the main point grin
Re: Making Your Long Distance Relationship Work by GboyegaD(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
The call option might not be true for all cases.

1 Like

Re: Making Your Long Distance Relationship Work by pomide(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
'More TEXTING Less CALLING'

I Like That. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Spend The Meagre Salary You Earn Like A Donkey On A Girl? / Characteristics Of Nigerian Wives / Why You Should Definitely Date Your Coworker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.