Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Fraudulent Activity By Dealdey - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraudulent Activity By Dealdey (1377 Views)

Naira Gains On Low Market Activity / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / Unity Bank Dissociates Self From Fraudulent 'Staff' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Activity By Dealdey by sixbon2000(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
I am very disappointed in the way business is being done in Nigeria. I purchased some items from dealdey on the 15th of March 2015 totaling about N67,648 and i usually choose the option of pay on delivery but these items did not have that option. Up till today, i am yet to get my refund from dealdey even after i told them to cancel the order after two weeks of no delivery. They promised they would refund my money within about 7 business days. What is so annoying now is that they don't even respond to my mails anymore. A similar complaint can be found here:https://www.facebook.com/DealDey/posts/759346527476093. I need to make this public to warn other buyers against fraudulent activities happening on the web. The item order nos are: #14264186707865, #14264203338279. If you have experienced something similar please let us know.

1 Share

Re: Fraudulent Activity By Dealdey by ttomexy(f): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
My
sixbon2000:
I am very disappointed in the way business is being done in Nigeria. I purchased some items from dealdey on the 15th of March 2015 totaling about N67,648 and i usually choose the option of pay on delivery but these items did not have that option. Up till today, i am yet to get my refund from dealdey even after i told them to cancel the order after two weeks of no delivery. They promised they would refund my money within about 7 business days. What is so annoying now is that they don't even respond to my mails anymore. A similar complaint can be found here:https://www.facebook.com/DealDey/posts/759346527476093. I need to make this public to warn other buyers against fraudulent activities happening on the web. The item order nos are: #14264186707865, #14264203338279. If you have experienced something similar please let us know.

I have the same experience, I have never seen this type of business people before o, they are just out of touch with reality, I bought a good and after paying for it, says it is presale and it is almost 2 month now, I have not seen anything, I am sure they can not retain their customer, just one experience is enough to scare customer, please BEWARE OF DEALDEY, THEY ARE 419NER
Re: Fraudulent Activity By Dealdey by ttomexy(f): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
My
sixbon2000:

I have the same experience, I have never seen this type of business people before o, they are just out of touch with reality, I bought a good and after paying for it, says it is presale and it is almost 2 month now, I have not seen anything, I am sure they can not retain their customer, just one experience is enough to scare their customer, please BEWARE OF DEALDEY, THEY ARE 419NER
Re: Fraudulent Activity By Dealdey by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
I do use them and they deliver anyday anytime
Re: Fraudulent Activity By Dealdey by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
I use them also and they deliver
Re: Fraudulent Activity By Dealdey by ttomexy(f): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2015
I am still waiting, will update here when it is delivered, nothing on their website to track your order, mitchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Fraudulent Activity By Dealdey by lordkay10(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
DealDey is nothing but a rip-off, two months and still counting, I'm yet to get my order. This is definitely my first and last time on their terrible store

(1) (Reply)

I Lost Over N1 Billion Naira In One Game - Adebutu, Babka Ijebu. Vanguard / Am Unable To Track My Aliexpress Order On Nipost Website / I Want to Help Five People Make Minimum Of 50$ Weekly For FREE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.