Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (84483 Views)

Hope They Are Not Set For War: MASSOB Urges Ndigbo To Return To Igboland Now / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
asha80:
so 'igbos' started it by killing northerners right? So Chukwuma nzeogwu,timothy onwuatuegwu,Denis okafor and chuks odei are now 'igbos' right?
Are you a soldier? Are you in a military family?

All these people carried out a coup they all survived and someone came out as number one benefactor in the end.

All I see here is command and execution as clearly shown in the Major Nzeogwu interview where he stated how they killed the northern leaders. Its all about command from the top- one igbo officer from Abia state Umuahia-ibeku to be precise.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by truefact: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
chrisbaba1:

The truth is if ND goes with biafra, they will suffer it because igbos unquenchable thirst for domination (which has constantly led to their loss, marginalization and lack of being trustworthiness) will oppress the ND because of their size, they own the oil, so they are not the losers, ND should be allowed to determine their visions not lumped into the Biafra dream....
Yet in Nigeria of today, they are really loser. I will rather share 100 % of my wealth with 1 person than 6 people. I might get 50%, even 40% sharing with1 person but with 6 people will not even get 25%. Well, they should choose what best for them.. Nigeria or biafra.. Aboki or their brother... the only problem is most people are born fools

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
this guy's are all over face book celebrating the killing of African's in south Africa including Nigerian's who are unfortunate to be

igbo's not only igbo's lost their life even benin .

the whole world is reading .
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by asha80(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Are you a soldier? Are you in a military family?

All these people carried out a coup they all survived and someone came out as number one benefactor in the end.

All I see here is command and execution as clearly shown in the Major Nzeogwu interview where he stated how they killed the northern leaders. Its all about command from the top (igbo officer).
keep twisting tales..only idiots and Nigerians that do not read will believe your funny twist to the tale

16 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
truefact:

Yet in Nigeria of today, they are really loser. I will rather share 100 % of my wealth with 1 person than 6 people. I might get 50%, even 40% sharing with1 person but with 6 people will not even get 25%. Well, they should choose what best for them.. Nigeria or biafra.. Aboki or their brother... the only problem is most people are born fools
Because they don't want to share their resources with the igbos only, it pains you and you say they are born fools?

This is the igbo we know!!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
asha80:
keep twisting tales..only idiots and Nigerians that do not read will believe your funny twist to the tale
I twist nothing. I am living with people who have first hand experience. I have videos and hand written letters and publications from this time.
I think you need to read more.

12 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
asha80:
So Aguiyi ironsi is not from Umuahia Ibeke of present day Abia state?

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by aminaadamu(f): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
I think if igbos are allowed to go, lagos will be a ghost city.and Yoruba are always afraid of such grin

15 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

you and your south west race greed will get killed in millions not igbo's

we will not let asaba genocide happen in 2015 .

keep written your wishes on igbo's .
If you don't want to die in millions again then stop trying to insult people in their homes and trying to claim their land as yours.
How many people try to call the people in those 5 igbo states ogonis or Isokos?....respect other people as they respect you and you will have peace.

Don't call non-igbo land as igbo land. It is an insult.

You tried to dominate in the North, they dealth with you,...you went to yoruba land, they almost threw you inside lagooon..hehehehehehe

Now its the Niger Delta....

Una dey crase ?? What is you peoples problem??..you don't have power yet you want to dominate, when they beat you black and blue and kill you like chickens, you will be playing victims.

Nobody comes to the south east to claim it...why don't you respect and stay clear of ownership of other peoples land?

Una like wahala oh.....na wa!!!

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by asha80(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

So Aguiyi ironsi is not from Umuahia Ibeke of present day Abia state?
pls stop this nonsense because in a faceless forum you do not know whom you are discussing with...i personally know the man that was giving the task to eliminate ironsi but he backed off when he sited ironsi at carter Bridge instead of kiiling ironsi or at least detaining him...the man in question is still alive and still regrets it...he is a rt col and his first name starts with o and ends with a while his surname starts with o and ends with i...if you really know about what happened you woud know the person i am talking about

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

If you don't want to die in millions again then stop trying to insult people in their homes and trying to claim their land as yours.
How many people try to call the people in those 5 igbo states ogonis or Isokos?....respect other people as they respect you and you will have peace.

Don't call non-igbo land as igbo land. It is an insult.

You tried to dominate in the North, they dealth with you,...you went to yoruba land, they almost threw you inside lagooon..hehehehehehe

Now its the Niger Delta....

Una dey crase ?? What is you peoples problem??..you don't have power yet you want to dominate, when they beat you black and blue and kill you like chickens, you will be playing victims.

Nobody comes to the south east to claim it...why don't you respect and stay clear of ownership of other peoples land?

Una like wahala oh.....na wa!!!

tales by the moon lite

oxidation from zinc oxide stained your brain .

get acetone

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tonychristopher: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
WHY IS IT THAT ITS NON IGBO ARE AFRAID OF BIAFRA, ESPECIALLY THE YORUBAS, WHY ARE THEY AFRIAD OF STANDIN ON THEIR OWN.

I JUST DONT GET IT

YOU DONT LIKE IGBO YET YOU WONT WANT THEM GO TO BIAFRA

THIS IS STUPIDITY AT IT FINEST

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tonychristopher: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
NOW YOUR NOT CONFUSED, LET THE BE, CATALONIA IN SPAIN WHICH BARCELONA IS THE CAPITAL WANTS TO LEAVE SPAIN, DONT THEY PARTICIPATE IN ELECTION, DONT EASTERN UKRAIN PARTICIPATE IN ELECTION

WHY IS EDUCATION WASTED ON YOU GUYS, THE MONEY USED FOR YOUR EDUCATION SHOULD BE USED TO BUY A FARM
sammyj:
They said they are not Nigerians and want to go their separate ways. My question to them is why they interfare in the last concluded national election if this guys are not confuse set of people. !!! grin cool tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
asha80:
pls stop this nonsense because in a faceless forum you do not know whom you are discussing with...i personally know the man that was giving the task to eliminate ironsi but he backed off when he sited ironsi at carter Bridge instead of kiiling ironsi or at least detaining him...the man in question is still alive and still regrets it...he is a rt col and his first name starts with o and ends with a while his surname starts with o and ends with i...if you really know about what happened you woud know the person i am talking about

... .. Bla bla bla bla....do you need his phone number?

You know not who you are discussing with too....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tonychristopher: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Yemi,

why is it that yorubas are afriad anytime biafra is mentioned? are you afriad of standing alone?

pls answer me

Afrobaseyemi:
Are these people want their people killed again?
Haven't they learned their lessons?

What Biafra are they calling for again?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by cocoduck: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM1
the only offemmannu on this forum
I lived in Ph and Obigbo in Obigbo 98% speak IGBO the government tried to change their IGBOness by calling the place oyigbo which makes no sense but they still call it Obigbo and are proudly IGBO, in government sign posts it is written oyigbo but the citizens still INSIST on the oruginal name
in Ph I lived in Okporo road near agip estate The ikweres will decide what is good for themselves

9 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tonychristopher: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
who are the we, are you from all these regions, where are you from.

we ..hmmm

confused man

CHM11:

They should start by relocating peacefully to the south east.
They should all Leave Lagos and Kano if they don't want to co-exist.

Most importantly, they should NEVER add Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwaibom and cross rivers to their Biafra dream because WE ARE NOT IGBOS.

Success to the igbos as they seek their own country.

12 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
asha80:
Additionally, because its a faceless forum, one can express his views clearly without having problems at the office or from superiors. Whatever I post here is my view and I am not sorry for having my own beliefs.

10 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by asha80(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Lemme help you, after the O in his surname, you have a 'gb' his middle name starts with an S, he is from ughelli south LGA of Delta state, Lives by Golden estate in Ajah in a street named after him, had partial stroke but getting better. Wife is a manager with first bank..was commandant at Oshodi...has a beautiful boy as last child...attends mountain of fire... .. Bla bla bla bla....do you need his phone number?

You know not who you are discussing with too....
obviously I just wasted my time trying to argue with you..he is from ughelli indeed

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tonychristopher: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? CANT YOU GROW UP

STOP USING WE, THIS URHOBO BOY

GROW UP###

CHM11:

Phillip Effiong, Kaduna nzeogwu etc etc all made their mistakes which cost nzeogwu his life and Phillip effiong his pride as he apologised to gowon when Ojukwu ran away to wherever he ran to after the war.

There is no 'igbo' in my state Delta state. We have ukwanis and some delta ibos who will never agree to be called 'IGBOS'...
The ikwerres don't call themselves igbos

Biafra is a good dream for the igbos, push for it without the Niger Delta. As the Name implies BIAFRA- it also sounds igbotic!...

God bless your country when you have it.

11 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

tales by the moon lite

oxidation from zinc oxide stained your brain .

get acetone
How can zinc oxide stain brain which is tissue containing protein and housing fluid based on galactose sugar?
Or you just want talk cos u see my monicker as CHM11?
lol,...do well oh...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by estacyresource: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
S’Africa attacks: Nigerians lose N21m, says envoy
Nigerian Consul-General in South Africa, Amb. Uche Ajulu-Okeke, said on Sunday that Nigerians lost more than N21m Rand (1.2m) in the on-going xenophobic attacks in South Africa.....

http://allaboutnews-update..com/2015/04/safrica-attacks-nigerians-lose-n21m.html

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
tonychristopher:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? CANT YOU GROW UP

STOP USING WE, THIS URHOBO BOY

GROW UP###

Hahahahahahahah...not ashamed of where I'm from...I'm not igbo..hehehehehe

17 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

How can zinc oxide stain brain which is tissue containing protein and housing fluid based on galactose sugar?
lol,...do well oh...

but your own is stained .

just like silicone semiconductor .

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
asha80:
obviously I just wasted my time trying to argue with you..he is from ughelli indeed
Meaning the rt col ur talking about isn't even known amongst real men...

Why did he retire as a colonel?

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Kingspin(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Crude oil is a national cake while Lagos state is not for all Nigerians. Am running out of patience with one Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

lol,...do well oh...

clean up ,

you need commodo cleaner

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

but your own is stained .

just like silicone semiconductor .
It can't be, because silicon is not present in the brain.

Its oxidised form is what you call sand I.e SiO2

Oya back to the topic if you don't know anything about chemistry before you knock your small brain.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

It can't be, because silicon is not present in the brain.

Its oxidised form is what you call sand I.e SiO2

Oya back to the topic if you don't know anything about chemistry before you knock your small brain.

slow poke illiterate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

slow poke illiterate

Oh oh, he is getting angry!!....
Oya no vex....

So far you are still a Nigerian, you are my brother and I will stand by you any day anytime.

Been a while I played like this....it was fun...

Y'all have a nice day....
My container just arrived at Tincan.....lol..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Oh oh, he is getting angry!!....
Oya no vex....

So far you are still a Nigerian, you are my brother and I will stand by you any day anytime.

Been a while I played like this....it was fun...

Y'all have a nice day....
My container just arrived at Tincan.....lol..

your minutes will run out any way.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by sammyj: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
................................ cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tonychristopher:
NOW YOUR NOT CONFUSED, LET THE BE, CATALONIA IN SPAIN WHICH BARCELONA IS THE CAPITAL WANTS TO LEAVE SPAIN, DONT THEY PARTICIPATE IN ELECTION, DONT EASTERN UKRAIN PARTICIPATE IN ELECTION

WHY IS EDUCATION WASTED ON YOU GUYS, THE MONEY USED FOR YOUR EDUCATION SHOULD BE USED TO BUY A FARM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) / Did You Know That Obasanjo Hosted 3 American Presidents? (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.