Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (84486 Views)

Hope They Are Not Set For War: MASSOB Urges Ndigbo To Return To Igboland Now / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2015
wordychap:

Majority of people from south-south both young n old will NEVER subscribe to be joined to the Ibo's

We are saying the same thing, we will go with those that want to stay with us and those that don't want to stay with us will be free to join whichever group they like. embarassed
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Perfecter4real(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
CHM11:

1diot, I thought igbo was Beeafra? Now you want to claim Nigerian, fooool!!!...

You forget igbo is the most irrelevant group so far as this country is concerned ...your votes don't mean sh1t,..you have nothing in your ground....you suffer the highest rate of cross bother migration to search for greener pastures in other peoples region because you land has been cursed.

Yorubas stay in their state and have the most developed city in the country.
South south people have the most valuable resource and highest number of high standard companies in the OG sector.
The North have got their population to give them power whenever they want....

South east, what do you have?...keep running away from your states to claim other peoples state....

Lagoon is there
Creek and ocean is there
Fulani is there with their knives

Anytime you misbehave outside your bloody home, you will receive in bulk....Nonsense!!!!
lol pls educate him some more...really Nigeria would be a better country without them igbos...they are the ones giving Nigeria bad names.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by SOUNDKING: 8:31am On May 13, 2015
Ochillary:
so because of dokubo we will join you igbo niggas? lol
are you dokubo?
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:46am On May 13, 2015
SOUNDKING:
are you dokubo?
Hey furk off!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by omoharry(f): 9:28am On May 13, 2015
HzRF:

If bayelsa,akwa ibom nd others decided to follow Biafra
Pls what will happen
Pls answer don't say they won't ooo
If they decides what next?

If there is a referendum and the Niger Deltans decide to join the Biafrans..I dont see anything wrong with that...you guys should be pushing for a referendum rather that breaking away just like that.I am sure other south state might want to join you guys.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by itsoscar: 10:29am On May 13, 2015
For me i can't wait for them to leave oooo....I'm targeting one big ibo man mansion n big business here in warri to inherit as soon as they are granted their Biafra...God bless 9ja.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tonychristopher: 12:05pm On May 14, 2015
bro that map need modification seriously...remove ughelli and sobo people there, include the igbo in edo states like IGBO AKIRI and igbo in Benue state then IJAW can be considered maybe a refrendum but itshekiri wont be there

what about igbo oversea territories like Opobo and Ubani (Bonny)

bigfrancis21:
Don't mind any typo errors in my post. I wrote that in a hurry. Only to zoom off back to cogent things I need to attend to.

Meanwhile, current map of Biafra which is grossly erroneous.

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by sigiyaya(m): 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
My God is this one really existing....
CHM11:

1diot!!!.. Who send you.....he isn't your brother,...was never your brother and has never called himself an igbo man.. He is a Niger Deltan and he is Ijaw. You people even insulted him by calling him an igbo man and trying to ridicule his tribe by calling him an igbo man.

You can only call him your brother if you accept every other tribe in Nigeria as your brother..if you can do this, you can take your stinking selves and go form your biafra!!!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Onyi42(m): 12:53am On Jun 11, 2015
As an Igbo man I'll prefer a one Nigeria without the backstabbing and greedy Niger deltans they are the major problem in this country...
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Xyg12: 4:01am On Jun 11, 2015
CHM11:

They should start by relocating peacefully to the south east.
They should all Leave Lagos and Kano if they don't want to co-exist.

Most importantly, they should NEVER add Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwaibom and cross rivers to their Biafra dream because WE IN NIGER DELTA ARE NOT IGBOS.

Success to the igbos as they seek their own country.

I hope you don't have relations Or Nigerians outside Nigeria? Is it sensible that to be a Nigeria you must be in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
aminaadamu:
I think if igbos are allowed to go, lagos will be a ghost city.and Yoruba are always afraid of such grin
so if d iqbos leave laqos..d road cominq 2 laqos wil b closed?...well i wount take u serious..let iqbos leave laqos first..nd in less dan one week...d population in laqos qet increase without d iqbo..how many iqbos r in oyo..but oyo is d 5th larqest state in terms of population..how many iqbo r in osun ondo ekiti oqun..i just hope iqbos wil not reqret all dis braqinq
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
itsoscar:
For me i can't wait for them to leave oooo....I'm targeting one big ibo man mansion n big business here in warri to inherit as soon as they are granted their Biafra...God bless 9ja.
funny
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OreMI22: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
fkaz:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=115400

Massob is right to seek self determination for her people.
Nigeria is such a wicked place where the game is about ganging up against other people and trying to suppress their development.

Since like the former Soviet Union, Nigeria cannot guarantee equality of all the constituent nations in it, it should be allowed to break into ethnically homogeneous groups like the former Soviet Union.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OreMI22: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT! [/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by ChimaAdeoye: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT! [/size]

Gbam!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by ijawcitizen(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2015
tonychristopher:
bro that map need modification seriously...remove ughelli and sobo people there, include the igbo in edo states like IGBO AKIRI and igbo in Benue state then IJAW can be considered maybe a refrendum but itshekiri wont be there

what about igbo oversea territories like Opobo and Ubani (Bonny)

funny clown!
igbo oversea planets indeed!
no wonder you made yourself professor of Ijaw affairs.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by SUBMARINE: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=ijawcitizen post=35126818][/quote]

Where have this traitor being

God bless Jonathan

God bless Lower Niger Republic cool
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by ijawcitizen(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Where have this traitor being

God bless Jonathan

God bless Lower Niger Republic cool
your confusion just multiplied, you want biafra (topic of discussion) and lower igbo republic at the same time? help yourself dude, keep to your meds!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by SUBMARINE: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2015
ijawcitizen:
your confusion just multiplied, you want biafra (topic of discussion) and lower igbo republic at the same time? help yourself dude, keep to your meds!

As long as your father is a nobody in Ijaw land, your views are worthless

Briggs Asari etc have spoken. grin
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by ijawcitizen(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2015
SUBMARINE:

As long as your father is a nobody in Ijaw land, your views are worthless

Briggs Asari etc have spoken. grin
Is that so? you should test your success with briggs & asari by going to either of their communities (Abonnema & Buguma) to plant a biafran or higher igbo republic flag, whichever you may prefer.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by SUBMARINE: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2015
ijawcitizen:
Is that so? you should test your success with briggs & asari by going to either of their communities (Abonnema & Buguma) to plant a biafran or higher igbo republic flag, whichever you may prefer.

As I said,

Nobody knows your family.

So keep quiet. grin
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by ijawcitizen(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2015
SUBMARINE:

As I said,

Nobody knows your family.

So keep quiet. grin
I feel ur pain loser.
Do you know the families of any freedom fighter who brought the nigerian economy to its knees? Asari is not even one of them. We can mess up the entire nigeria any time we want, you igbos are small fries. You can never comprehend the game we are operating at.

Briggs & Asari are there for a strategic reason, but igbos generally misinterpret their involvement and intentions.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
OneNaira6:

Are you not the ediot that made this comment

https://www.nairaland.com/2237793/jonathan-fulfilled-gods-assignment-deeper/3#32367489

Now you're a deltan? I really despise you yorubas. You're the worst set of people on this face of the planet. I truly wish BH was in SW, not North.

tahhhh...go fvck yourself.....what do i care who you hate......
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHM11:

Very deep in my blood...even my cells know it...

I'd rather have a free independent Niger Delta than have a new country with the igbos.

Benin, warri, Portharcourt, or calabar won't be bad capitals you know...lols...
what part of delta state do you come from....cos. I think you are faking it
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHM11:

Go to Obigbo in Rivers state and call them igbo and see what they will tell you.
You that reason with your head, you can't even respect peoples language and ethnicity. All of Obigbo, Abua Odua, Asaba, Nonwa gbam tai might have names that look igbotic but they have clearly made it clear that they are not igbos, but you people from igbo states will not let them be and you keep wanting to join them with you..Na by force?

They call themselves names like Ukwannis, ogwashikwus, Ikwerres etc....they reject and outrightly basterdise and get angry at anyone who calls them igbos clearly stating that they are not IGBOs but you people won't let them be...They are not igbos!!!!!!!

Go form your biafra with imo, abia, anambra, enugu, and ebonyi......you are allowed!!!!

Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers state is Ikwerre with two names.

Rotimi-Yorubalike
Amaechi-Igbotic

The yorubas respect him as an Ikwerre man but you igbos will always want to call him an igbo man....

Una dey crase ni?
Can't you people just respect others as they respect you?
Later you will say people hate you....Jesus!!!!
are you this jobless? The five eastern states are the BIAFRA we are talking about.........anybody that has any links with igboland can join.....we are not begging or forcing anybody......so why are you foaming at the mouth?
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
are you this jobless? The five eastern states are the BIAFRA we are talking about.........anybody that has any links with igboland can join.....we are not begging or forcing anybody......so why are you foaming at the mouth?
who is this useless goat Abeg shift!!..,nobody knows you!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
what part of delta state do you come from....cos. I think you are faking it
This one is just a foool...
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by papparatzzi2013: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
What was the outcome of your much publicised excursion to UN building in June, that you were calling invitation.

I guess it was indeed an excursion, no wonder there was no noise about the tour of an invitation again.

Clowns. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OJUcrook: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Biafra bastards ! I hope, wish & pray that the Igbos have their Biafra republic, if possible, Today.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
I have high blood pressure medication for the yorubas on this thread

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2015

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by amakasul(f): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
All hot air and no substance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) / Did You Know That Obasanjo Hosted 3 American Presidents? (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.