Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (84490 Views)

Hope They Are Not Set For War: MASSOB Urges Ndigbo To Return To Igboland Now / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by amakasul(f): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT! [/size]

You 're reasoning from the other end!

If Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani secede from Nigeria, which part would be Nigeria then, Biafra?
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHM11:

This one is just a foool...
it shows you lack home training, I asked a question and you are here misbehaving.... Why are you dissipating energy on something that doesn't concern you in any way? Even if NIGER DELTA will have to decide what will be their fate, I bet you are too inconsequential to have a say....why not stop behaving like an imp
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHM11:
who is this useless goat Abeg shift!!..,nobody knows you!
poverty is really a disease it can cripple the ability to reason and act like a normal human being......you really need help
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
poverty is really a disease it can cripple the ability to reason and act like a normal human being......you really need help
Fool,... We are not on the same level. No need quoting scum like you!!!
God wasted a very good as$hole when he put teeth in your useless mouth. Fool!!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
it shows you lack home training, I asked a question and you are here misbehaving.... Why are you dissipating energy on something that doesn't concern you in any way? Even if NIGER DELTA will have to decide what will be their fate, I bet you are too inconsequential to have a say....why not stop behaving like an imp
This narcissistic ret.arded bipolar fool is ignored
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHM11:

Fool,... We are not on the same level. No need quoting scum like you!!!
God wasted a very good as$hole when he put teeth in your useless mouth. Fool!!
God l help you
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHM11:

This narcissistic ret.arded bipolar fool is ignored
stop spamming my mention button if you have nothing to say,,,,,,,I don't deal with. Street urchins...... Think we r done here
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
God l help you
Idiiiiot!! Shift jare lemme see human beings. See his ugly room self!!...can't even afford to get a decent apartment, junky room, hanging clothes on the wall like people in refugee camps and you scumbag come here to talk about poverty....

You are the definition of poverty!!!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
stop spamming my mention button if you have nothing to say,,,,,,,I don't deal with. Street urchins...... Think we r done here
Idiot go and get a decent apartment and do lip surgery on this your fat lips which looks like a 90 year old woman's V.agina before u come here to quote me.

Mu'ar fuccking bastaard!!!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHM11:

Idiiiiot!! Shift jare lemme see human beings. See his ugly room self!!...can't even afford to get a decent apartment, junky room, hanging clothes on the wall like people in refugee camps and you scumbag come here to talk about poverty....

You are the definition of poverty!!!
hahahahhahhahahaha guy inferiority. Complex dey worry you and who told you that's my room? So u don rush to view my profile? Lol. Get a life, get a job.... It doesn't pay to be. A fool u knw.....btw y not upload the pix of your room let's access and see how "rich" you are? Aguba anu nkapia amaputa
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHM11:

Idiot go and get a decent apartment and do lip surgery on this your fat lips which looks like a 90 year old woman's V.agina before u come here to quote me.

Mu'ar fuccking bastaard!!!

Bro can u do me a favor?, Can you pls ignore this Igbo Folk, they gat no life, Except the matured ounces

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by ellovee(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
sammyj:
They said they are not Nigerians and want to go their separate ways. My question to them is why they interfare in the last concluded national election if this guys are not confuse set of people. !!! grin cool tongue
you must be out of your mind to say a thing like this, had it been that the Nigeria state had allowed the ndigbo to go their separate way, there would be no time they will leave their country to come nd interfere in Nigeria election.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
hahahahhahhahahaha guy inferiority. Complex dey worry you and who told you that's my room? So u don rush to view my profile? Lol. Get a life, get a job.... It doesn't pay to be. A fool u knw.....btw y not upload the pix of your room let's access and see how "rich" you are? Aguba anu nkapia amaputa
Your stupidity and poor ambitiousness is the only reason you can put your picture and ugly room on a public forum like this. If for example you hold any vital office, position or even dream you will become somebody tomorrow, you will not put your useless pictures/ugly smeeling unpainted room online so that u won't have scandals in the future. But as you have no status to protect, you are allowed to upload your sh1thole online!!!!..
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Bro can u do me a favor?, Can you pls ignore this Igbo Folk, they gat no life, Except the matured ounces

Meeeehn, some of them just stink inside out!!

How can you come online as an igbo man and declare the you are igbo and that igbos want Biafra... Then a south south man comes online and say he is south south and his people don't want Biafra,...then the Idiot igbo man attacks the SS man saying "you have no voice, your people must follow Biafra, and all sorts of rubbish...." If you as a singular person can speak for the entire igbo nation, why can't me as a singular SS man speak for my people?....hypocrites!!!! arrogance and stupid pride!!!! Lack of respect for other tribes but want respect from other tribes....Cursed People!!!!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=CHM11 post=35682863]
Your stupidity and poor ambitiousness is the only reason you can put your picture and ugly room on a public forum like this. If for example you hold any vital office, position or even dream you will become somebody tomorrow, you will not put your useless pictures/ugly smeeling unpainted room online so that u won't have scandals in the future. But as you have no status to protect, you are allowed to upload your sh1thole online!!!!..[/quote ] why are you so childish? Even if the pix you are ignorantly referring to is a room......what's your problem with the kinda picx I decide to post online? Mehnnnn its only a poor man that's trying to prove something you l see posting pix of his sitting room or whatever.....dude. Am not here to talk about wealth with an ediot who is so engrossed with the kind of picture he posts as his DP.........

I don't have anything to prove to a low life......keep post pictures
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=nwadiuko1 post=35683248][/quote]

Idiotic re.tarded narcissistic slowpoke!!!..people who hold vital offices and have strong ambitions don't post pictures on public forum...its people who are nobody and without ambition that share their pictures online like you foooool!!!....God bless u now, you become CEO of one company, then someone will bring this trashy picture to tarnish your image, then you will be crying foul.

Sense is really scarce!!!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by NBM7(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=nwadiuko1 post=35683248][/quote]guy free that idiot na am a full fledged niger deltan from isoko infact am from ozoro in delta state....and I knw my people will prefer forming a confederation with igbos in the biafran project or have a niger delta republic of our own with healthy relationship with biafra than the. Lazy and parasitic yorubas or bloodsucking hausas.

Btw you just. Dy waste your time with CHM11 guy......ediot wey never chop belleful come online dy yarn dust about picture so if person dy workshop or poultry farm or drycleaner snap better pic na em be say na em room
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
NBM7:
guy free that idiot na am a full fledged niger deltan from isoko infact am from ozoro in delta state....and I knw my people will prefer forming a confederation with igbos in the biafran project or have a niger delta republic of our own with healthy relationship with biafra than the. Lazy and parasitic yorubas or bloodsucking hausas.

Btw you just. Dy waste your time with CHM11 guy......ediot wey never chop belleful come online dy yarn dust about picture so if person dy workshop or poultry farm or drycleaner snap better pic na em be say na em room
Oshare, e ta we ga no!!..jo ma wotor!!!....
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHM11:

Idiotic re.tarded narcissistic slowpoke!!!..people who hold vital offices and have strong ambitions don't post pictures on public forum...its people who are nobody and without ambition that share their pictures online like you foooool!!!....God bless u now, you become CEO of one company, then someone will bring this trashy picture to tarnish your image, then you will be crying foul.

Sense is really scarce!!!
ok since you won't lemme sleep with your. Stupid mentions listen and listen good

I graduated about 2 years ago from a federal
university in Nigeria

Am not working for no body
By his grace am the director in an indigenous construction company that I have 50% stake in

My salary is. Higher than what most high level bankers take home plus I get to have a 5%
commission on any deal I bring to the company

I answer only to my dad

I employ and pay more than 30 technicians and they are happy

the picture you are talking about is in my efficient dry cleaner's shop.....I like the picture that's why I used it as my dp (no apology)

As you can see am doing fine.....I don't think I l be a ceo or whatever it is you are saying I have a brand and building already

So mr we are not and can never be. The same am fairly comfortable as it is......what more can I ask for?
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
ok since you won't lemme sleep with your. Stupid mentions listen and listen good

I graduated about 2 years ago from a federal
university in Nigeria

Am not working for no body
By his grace am the director in an indigenous construction company that I have 50% stake in

My salary is. Higher than what most high level bankers take home plus I get to have a 5%
commission on any deal I bring to the company

I answer only to my dad

I employ and pay more than 30 technicians and they are happy

the picture you are talking about is in my efficient dry cleaner's shop.....I like the picture that's why I used it as my dp (no apology)

As you can see am doing fine.....I don't think I l be a ceo or whatever it is you are saying I have a brand and building already

So mr we are not and can never be. The same am fairly comfortable as it is......what more can I ask for?
Exactly why I said you are a big fat mu.mu!!!...who asked you for all these personal info you are posting on a faceless forum? Meeeeehn, you dull oh!!!!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by ogba20: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Eastherbunny:
They should just go, all this hate against them is too much even though they caused some.
. Pls somebody should help me what is the criterial for a country to gain independence without war? Pls ndigbo want to go pls.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHM11:

Exactly why I said you are a big fat mu.mu!!!...who asked you for all these personal info you are posting on a faceless forum? Meeeeehn, you dull oh!!!!
I posted it to tell you that you are a fool and jobless and to let you knw that not everybody here is as jobless as you
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHM11:

now run along and don't qoute me again unless u have something to offer.....that's if you are educated at all....
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHM11:

How can you come online as an igbo man and declare the you are igbo and that igbos want Biafra... Then a south south man comes online and say he is south south and his people don't want Biafra,...then the Idiot igbo man attacks the SS man saying "you have no voice, your people must follow Biafra, and all sorts of rubbish...." If you as a singular person can speak for the entire igbo nation, why can't me as a singular SS man speak for my people?....hypocrites!!!! arrogance and stupid pride!!!! Lack of respect for other tribes but want respect from other tribes....Cursed People!!!!

And If 1 Delta Igbo guy creates a thread and says We SS re biafrans. they will b happy shouting SS/$E but if me an Itskeri man creates a thread and say No No SS is not Biafra, they will all rush in and start saying am a Yoruba boiy, saying i cant speak 4 SS Lolz, And wen an Edo man comes online and Say Edo is not Biafra they will start Insulting the Edo People that they re not SSners(We, Urhobo, Isoko all migrated from Benin). but because we said we re not Biafra we are not SS

Last week they created a thread saying there is nothing like Ss or ND, Am just tired correcting these Igbo, Nw i know they re just interested in our Oil. Greedy tribe ....
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
now run along and don't qoute me again unless u have something to offer.....that's if you are educated at all....
Mugu, you wish!!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Goodboiyy:

And If 1 Delta Igbo guy creates a thread and says We SS re biafrans. they will b happy shouting SS/$E but if me an Itskeri man creates a thread and say No No SS is not Biafra, they will all rush in and start saying am a Yoruba boiy, saying i cant speak 4 SS Lolz, And wen an Edo man comes online and Say Edo is not Biafra they will start Insulting the Edo People that they re not SSners(We, Urhobo, Isoko all migrated from Benin). but because we said we re not Biafra we are not SS

Last week they created a thread saying there is nothing like Ss or ND, Am just tired correcting these Igbo, Nw i know they re just interested in our Oil. Greedy tribe ....
Its all about the oil na..what else?..lol...funny people
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHM11:

Its all about the oil na..what else?..lol...funny people
I swear if Igbos want Biafra is Simple as ABC. just Declare u 5 Eastern State, I swear No Nigeria Army will shoot a bullet abt that... were war go take cum na wen dem go cum warri, Ughelli, Benin then 1 annex our land, that wen Nigeria Army will Cum in. we don't Regard d 5 eastern state to b anything
.... just 1 landlocked area... Wish dem success
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by cjrane: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
The issue is not merely to ask UN to recognize Biafra. We must follow the due process which starts with pushing for a UN backed referendum on Biafra. After the referendum, you can ask for UN recognition of nationhood. If Nigerian security forces try to frustrate a referendum when the indigenous people of Igboland want it, the UN already has a mechanism to handle such circumstances and protect the people against a regime that does not respect international rules of the UN.

Asking the UN to recognize Biafra without any attempt to push for a referendum is putting the cart before the horse.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Goodboiyy:

I swear if Igbos want Biafra is Simple as ABC. just Declare u 5 Eastern State, I swear No Nigeria Army will shoot a bullet abt that... were war go take cum na wen dem go cum warri, Ughelli, Benin then 1 annex our land, that wen Nigeria Army will Cum in. we don't Regard d 5 eastern state to b anything
.... just 1 landlocked area... Wish dem success
If they touch any land in Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwaibom or Cross Rivers......millions will be killed again!!!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Igbos have their own oil, open ur thick skull n allow it enter.

Have this info @ d back of ur mind, SS n SE Re 50% bonded already, Wen the force to islamise Nigeria comes against us, we will glue without knowing it.

It takes a fool to keep attacking igbos wen d oil ur claiming is urs is owned by Yoruba n North...

Remove all the things u know n re analyse dis.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by zendy: 1:17am On Jul 10, 2015
CHM11:

He can speak for the Igbos because that is his tribe. You on the other hand cannot speak for the SS because the SS is not a tribe. The SS has more than 20 tribes, speak only for the tribe you belong to and not others.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OreMI22: 1:25am On Jul 10, 2015
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT!

I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) / Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.