Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral (8580 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) / Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online / How A Zenith Bank Security Man Saved Patoranking From Pooing On Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral by Setaje(f): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oh my God. Laugh won wound my belle. It's d way the baby is stretching to suck that is making me laugh. The baby is hungry. Hahhahahahhahaha. O my God. Its funny and irritating at the same time.
Re: Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Not hygienic
Re: Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral by babeface3: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
That one na fancy pooing. the face no frown, and na salad she fit dey chop. The kain bomb wey some go throw and the look on their face no go allow that baby come close grin grin
Re: Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral by ignis: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nice toilet. ..
Re: Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral by tayoxx(m): 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:
The female brain!!!!

Sack of CaCO3.
lol
Re: Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 21, 2015
Disgusting to share this sort of picture
Re: Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral by joromi: 4:35am On Apr 21, 2015
How old is this baby?
Should he or she still be getting breastfed at this stage?
Re: Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral by ayaside(m): 5:07am On Apr 21, 2015
....What is/was the essence of snapping the pix?I think I love my mum for this aspect cheesy,she NEVER EVER will allow me take pix of her when she isn't really set.I asked her why she does that,she said just in case any of my girlfriends should see her pix in my phone,they will know I have got a MUM who reps all the time.
Re: Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Jeez! some women undecided
Re: Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral by zonall(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2015
joromi:
How old is this baby?
Should he or she still be getting breastfed at this stage?
Yes. A baby can be breastfed up to 18months sef....WHO thinks so sha {lol...no be talk am}
Re: Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2015
If the TOILET dey like this..,how the SHITT go dey naa..?

Please, when will WOMEN Impress me..?
Re: Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral by Sarimah(f): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2015
and she she asked someone to snap her
Re: Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral by Moana(f): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is wrong on all levels though
Re: Photo Of Mother Pooing And Breastfeeding Her Baby Goes Viral by Nickymezor(f): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Funny; but its so wrong nw. Haba undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria And Their Net Worth,#7 Will Shock U / Secondary School Girls Turns Classroom Into Strip’pers Hall[photo] / Meet The Shortest Man In Nigeria, A Radio Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.