Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

7 Amazing Tricks To Get Any Woman Into Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Amazing Tricks To Get Any Woman Into Bed (14485 Views)

How To Get A Girl To Kiss You - Super Amazing Tricks You Just Don't Want To Miss / Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos) / A Story Told Via Pictures….guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Amazing Tricks To Get Any Woman Into Bed by ebiscoshadrack1: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
You may be a leg man—or a breast guy—so there’s a pretty good chance you’re ignoring the s*xiest female organ of all: her brain. “Many guys crash and burn in their quest to be a great lover because they forgot that the most important part of her body is her mind,” says Reef Karim, MD, author of Why Does She Do That? Why Does He Do That? and the director of The Control Center, a s*x, drugs, and relationship treatment center in Beverly Hills. Follow his advice on stroking her head, so her body will naturally follow you into bed.

1. Be patient.
When you have a new girl’s attention and you’re working to close the deal, don’t rev your engines prematurely. “You don’t want to come across like a predator,” says Dr. Karim. “No girl wants to hook up with a creeper.” To avoid that vibe, don’t stare too much—particularly at her lady parts—don’t be too touchy-feely, or get too physical too soon. “When a woman is worried you could hurt her, it’s over. So much of her enjoyment is about feeling safe.”

2. Think about ambience.
Girls instinctually appreciate that candles and mood lighting are romantic. That’s probably not your own natural instinct, but it’s an easy angle that steers girls in a s*xy direction. “Guys don’t care if candles are lit or not,” says Dr. Karim. “We don’t care if it’s dark and we can’t see or if all the lights are on.” But girls may be more insecure about their bodies, so setting the lighting so that it’s dim enough that she doesn’t have to be overly self-conscious will up your odds of a steamy night>>>>>Read more:http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/7-amazing-tricks-to-get-any-woman-into.html

Re: 7 Amazing Tricks To Get Any Woman Into Bed by Emodeee: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rokiatu is a bed material, these trick won't work on her. Rokiatu, gv me tricks to get u to bed.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Kenya Big Booty Girls That Makes Money With Her Big Ass ( Photos) / I Think I'm Fed Up With My Girlfriend's Attitude, Please Advice / 'omo See Bress- Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge Boobs Causing Stir On Online(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.