Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (122113 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
ShakurM:
Ilorin.

Send your number to my line
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by ShakurM(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Catered4:

Send your number to my line
My contact PIN is below
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Nice thread...Nice seeing madam and her hubby doing the business of agriculture together.
God bless the family.

People! Join the agric revolution.

Amen Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by mikolo80: 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
how much is a basket
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 40dogzz(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Catered4:

Hello sir,
Sure it will move in abuja well. With 60,000 you can start as well.
Thank you.
Thanks ma. pls how can i contact u?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
40dogzz:
Thanks ma. pls how can i contact u?

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Reese1: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Catered4:
TATASE

Picture 1-------Inspecting my clients tatase
Picture 2-------Awaiting my tatase to be loaded

@Catered4, how much is each of those tatase bags? Thanks
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Baroba(m): 2:09am On Apr 22, 2015
@ Catered4, how much can one get a donkey for in the north.. May God crown your effort..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Baroba:
@ Catered4, how much can one get a donkey for in the north.. May God crown your effort..

Hello sir. Its N25,000. Amen...
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2015
Reese1:

@Catered4, how much is each of those tatase bags? Thanks

1 Bag ------- N3200
Labour and Transport------ N1600

TOTAL--------N4800

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2015
mikolo80:
how much is a basket

1 Basket----------------N3000
Labour and Transport---------------N1600

TOTAL------------N4600
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by mikolo80: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Catered4:

1 Basket----------------N3000
Labour and Transport---------------N1600

TOTAL------------N4600
k thanks
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2015
mikolo80:
k thanks

You are welcome sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2015
Good morning.

I will be loading my trip to Maradi (Niger Republic) cattle market soon.
Stay tuned...
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by mikolo80: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Catered4:

You are welcome sir
still waiting on the ewa oloyin. is it grown in sokoto or maiduguri
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2015
mikolo80:
still waiting on the ewa oloyin. is it grown in sokoto or maiduguri

Hello sir. I will upload the pix of the beans soon. Its grown in sokoto, maiduguri and kebbi too.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by mikolo80: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Catered4:

Hello sir. I will upload the pix of the beans soon. Its grown in sokoto, maiduguri and kebbi too.
thanks i was just trying to confirm that it could be gotten from sokoto becos i was told it could only be found in maiduguri and it was scarce due to boko haram problems
altho i heard that there are diifeferent oloyins
and that maiduguri has the best
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by denis217: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2015
nice job Ma. May Jehovah almighty continue to bless and enrich the works of your hands in Jesus Name. Please Ma; I am much interested in the Pomo business from Niger republic you said. please like how much is it sold for? like one full trailer and half a trailer? anticipating your reply Ma; more grease to your elbow.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2015
mikolo80:
thanks i was just trying to confirm that it could be gotten from sokoto becos i was told it could only be found in maiduguri and it was scarce due to boko haram problems
altho i heard that there are diifeferent oloyins
and that maiduguri has the best

Exactly sir. There are only two types of Oloyin Beans. When I'm done in the farm, I will post pictures of the beans.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by mikolo80: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Catered4:

Exactly sir. There are only two types of Oloyin Beans. When I'm done in the farm, I will post pictures of the beans.
k madam
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by AltarBoy1: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Catered4:

You want some?
Sent you a mail... haven't seen your reply.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
AltarBoy1:
Sent you a mail... haven't seen your reply.

Sorry sir, I've been in the farm all day. Will respond to you soon.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
MARADI NIGER REPUBLIC CATTLE MARKET

GOATS
Majority of the men there are cattle rearers.

Picture 1---------Accessing the goats
Picture 2---------The goats there goes for 6k
Picture 3---------The goat goes for 7k
Picture 4----------He goat

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by jasper7(m): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Catered4:

Sorry sir, I've been in the farm all day. Will respond to your soon.
hello ma, I just have to say how much I appreciate what you're doing... It's amazing. you are facing some of the most challenging areas in the value chain. untill you have negotiated with a distributor, you never realise that farming is the easy part.

I have saved your number and you'll be hearing from me soon. Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Picture 5------------This big he-goat goes for 15k

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
jasper7:

hello ma, I just have to say how much I appreciate what you're doing... It's amazing. you are facing some of the most challenging areas in the value chain. untill you have negotiated with a distributor, you never realise that farming is the easy part.

I have saved your number and you'll be hearing from me soon. Shalom.

Thank you sir.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
RAMS

These rams are 15k upward. It all depend on the size

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by mabeni(m): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
JahBless Catered4!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
DONKEYS

These donkeys cost 25k - 30k. So many trailers of donkeys going to the eastern part of Nigeria. I wonder what they use them for. I hope they dont eat donkey there? lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
mabeni:
JahBless Catered4!

Amen...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
COWS

Picture 1-------This size of cow goes for 230k
Picture 2-------This size of cow goes for 40k

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Reddit: 12:51am On Apr 23, 2015
Catered4:
DONKEYS

These donkeys cost 25k - 30k. So many trailers of donkeys going to the eastern part of Nigeria. I wonder what they use them for. I hope they dont eat donkey there? lol

I can confirm to you that they do eat donkey in a state called Ebonyi in the East, in short that's their major source of meat.

You guys are doing a great job out there. Massive respect.

May God continue to bless your hustle.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.