Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. - Agriculture (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (122115 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Abidex35(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
page5:

For Your Information,

She collected far more than N23 million from someone i know (N28.1million. to be precise) and there many more people.

She never set out to do any enduring business. She was just smart enough to play on the intelligence of the innocent investors using Nairaland as a veritable platform.

Her tools are

Nairaland and the later Facebook and finally when she started getting money from her victims. She opened her website (those are the platforms )

She had good contact in the north in the name of her supposedly husband who was doing all the purchases. I gathered she hates the sokoto weather. She was only there, a few times and those times were when she took several pictures of herself in the markets buying foodstuffs .

Most of the pictures were meant to sway people into believing that she was on top of her game and not an armchair city woman .

Then she invited people into her scam seminar to further convince those still doubting her. With a bogus claim that she could preserve Onions for two years and people could make triple of their investment.

According to one of those who attended the seminar in may, she even showed some onions she claimed were over 2 years old under special preservation method. .

But there was no structure to grow the business. Aside from the rented flat in Ijoko and a handful of security men.

The quantum of money she received from investors should be over N130million in my conservative estimation.

A visionary business woman wouldn't be extravagant sleeping in hotels buying vehicles for boyfriends and the likes when the business has just started.

From some of her actions and inactions, she was clear on her mission from the beginning but had no clue where it will all end.

Of course in prison for her and possibly with her mother who collects substantial part of the proceeds from her daughter's fraudulent activities.

Justice may take a while to come to fruition just like Ibinabo Fiberesima case but I can assure her she will know no peace in her miserable life from now on

Wow, unbelievable, if indeed all you said are true, most especially the part : staying in Lagos and not actually often going to the north to do the purchase, and camouflaging her supposed husband to handle the purchases while deceiving nairalanders always with her often 'North tour pictures', it simply depicts that she has fraudulent plans from the on start, and not really that she had any vision for the business and neither Was it that She lost self control at the sight of huge money in her custody, all was just well planned from the onset and she couldn't wait to start lavishing the money before she would eventually dissappear & Run Away.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by ahmedio: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Investment risks. Could get complex atimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
ahmedio:
Investment risks. Could get complex atimes

Of course, investment is risky to the extent that the outcome was not envisaged and is beyon the control of the promoters.

In Olejoke's case, she never invested any money, she simply hoodwinked people with her phony alubosa business which is a good business anyway for sincere and committed people.

Afterall, very mant people made good returns from same business.

In a sane society, not a dubious one like ours, even if the business has issue, those in charge will be transparent enough to prove their innocence and not run away with peoples' sweats and disappear into thin air thinking she is smart.

It may take a while for the repercussions of her actions to manifest in her miserable and from now on, sorrowful life, but no sinner shall escape God's hammer that will smash her brain into hellfire!

Seeing her victims around me, i can't but continue to wonder what sort of evil heart she has.

She and her mother must be by-products of the DEVIL. No other way to explain it.

I know she and her boyfriend (Yomi) read every posts here to know our next plan and how close the victims are to get them but they shiuld expect the shocker if their miserable and fraudulent lives soon

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by bayo116: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Please help me out I will like to go to this market my self this month or next cos I need some cow,goat and ram. You can reach me on 08056136481 or on bayo116@yahoo.com. Thanx
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by bilaal29: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
bayo116:
Please help me out I will like to go to this market my self this month or next cos I need some cow,goat and ram. You can reach me on 08056136481 or on bayo116@yahoo.com. Thanx
Update the house when you are back from the trip
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by lobito365: 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
PURE COW AND DONKEY HIDES-15usd per kilo

SPECIFICATION :

-Full substance,
-100% machine flayed
-No ticks, no scratches, no humps
-Size: 32 to 40 sq.ft.
-Average size: 36 sq.ft.
-Weight: 22kgs to 32kg
-Average weight: 25kgs
-Selection: 80% A/B, 20% C/D
-Male 75% / Female 25%
-1 x 40 container = 1700-2000 hides
-Availability: 10 x 40 ft container
- Impurity: No sand , No dust, No mud ,No foreign object, no fats and no meat
- Not available: No hair slip problem, No rotten Hides, No fats and meat on the Hides,No mule
- No Holes, No Cuts, No Reheated,
-Sand : non and clean from any other dust or mud.

Standard Documents For Shipment :
-Quarantine Certificate .
-Commercial Invoice
-Packing List
-Bill Of Lading
-SGS Certification
-Certificate Of Quality
-Certificate Of Origin
-Fumigation Certificate
-Phytosanitary Certificate
-Insurance Policy
-Certificate of price confirmation .

Packing : Hides are packed & placed on plank lifting fork wooden pallets or crates .

Assortment: The hides to be stacked weight wise if possible and assortment list .

Inspection: Pre-shipment inspection by customer is allow .

Assurance and Guarantee : inspection by customer is acceptable to ensure 100% check of quality by buyer and witnessing of packing and sealing of containers .

Warranty: The salting process is intensive such that the wet hides arrive in perfect condition . for longer distances Refrigerated containers are been used . any decay hide upon arrival is replace for next shipment or refund is given .

Availability: We always have enough stock because we have our own large slaughter house and perfect equipments for slaughter . we also get supply at abattoirs, slaughterhouses around the country and local farmers .

Shipment and Delivery : Best customer support. We know quality and price stability, prompt delivery, excellent shipment service will affect customer's benefits too much, we know our profit have to after our customers' profit, so we always regards above points as our most important mission.

Perfect claim treatment: we have to do everything to protect our reputation. So our group have very perfect and rapid claim treatment system. Trust us and we shall supply you with the best .
,CONTACT PERSON-BENSON SHITTU-royalint_trade@yahoo.com/+2348106488454[whatsapp]

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 24, 2016
searchiing4love:

quite true. i just wish there is an easy way out. she can run but not hide. mad woman
I didn't knw things got this messy, am so surprised, stl finding it hard to believe. I rmbr hw much we were interested in the agrobusiness, bt u were a bit sceptical and for d financial restraint I had, wud hv ventured into business wt her.

Now, she has set a bad precedence for we aspiring agribusiness entrepreneurs, who wud want to invest knowing dis kind of a thing happened. what a shame! I pray she's caught soon!
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by jeffmyson(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2016
i was one of those who warned people at the beginning of this thread, this woman was making claims and promising ROI that were impossible to achieve. Saying the business was risk free and became an overnight guru and consultant. I have spent years in the business and i always knew there was something up her sleeves. It was too good to be true and it usually turns sour.
Rather than listen and be cautious, some nairalanders insulted me and shouted me down. Now the hard reality has set in. I hope this serves as a lesson to all in the future.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2016
Dammyoni18:
I didn't knw things got this messy, am so surprised, stl finding it hard to believe. I rmbr hw much we were interested in the agrobusiness, bt u were a bit sceptical and for d financial restraint I had, wud hv ventured into business wt her.

Now, she has set a bad precedence for we aspiring agribusiness entrepreneurs, who wud want to invest knowing dis kind of a thing happened. what a shame! I pray she's caught soon!

hi, are u the lady from osun state i use to chat with concerning the onion business?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by otitokoroleti: 1:59pm On May 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:

I think i do.
If you have the courage to defraud me, your kids and family lives are on the line.

It is a bridge of trust and respect, Where i'm from we don't play like that.
it will be of great help if you can assist the victim to recover their money. am not among victim tho because am too hard to fall for cheap scam vikings007
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 10, 2016
otitokoroleti:
it will be of great help if you can assist the victim to recover their money. am not among victim tho because am too hard to fall for cheap scam vikings007
He recovers scammed money? If yes abeg make he show o, we can even split it 50/50...but going by his comments, he deals mostly with millions, my own no reach 200k. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by otitokoroleti: 3:43pm On May 10, 2016
Vikings007:
He recovers scammed money? If yes abeg make he show o, we can even split it 50/50...but going by his comments, he deals mostly with millions, my own no reach 200k. cheesy
u mean alalubosa scammed u?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 10, 2016
otitokoroleti:
u mean alalubosa scammed u?
huh? No, someone else.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by otitokoroleti: 3:53pm On May 10, 2016
Vikings007:
huh? No, someone else.
xori boss

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Curdlebug(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
lordhugo:
[size=25pt]One dress fro Zamfara to Kebbi to Sokoto to Katsina and even to Niger!

I need to know the name of your deoderant!
[/size]

P.S. May God bless your Hustle Ma!
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Curdlebug(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2016
josh07:
@redgarlic @martyns200 this ibijoke ogunleye aka @catered4 is a really criminal that has embelzzled me of 23m I invested, all her 7numbers r not going and I was told she scammed some other people of 48m, 8m and so on
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by otitokoroleti: 9:16pm On May 10, 2016
Check it here sir, Lionhearted
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by otitokoroleti: 10:31pm On May 10, 2016
josh07, please dont let the matter die till you get justice. use every means, be it legal, illegal or spiritual(black/white) means to get justice. I will be filled with happiness any day I heard that the idiot(Ibijoke) has been caught & dealt with.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by HardMirror(m): 3:08am On May 11, 2016
Addicted2Women:

I think i do.
If you have the courage to defraud me, your kids and family lives are on the line.

It is a bridge of trust and respect, Where i'm from we don't play like that.
Can I send you a PM? Hope you are "Legit"
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by HardMirror(m): 4:06am On May 11, 2016
josh07:

OLORIBURUKU GOD WILL RUIN UR ENTIRE GENERATION FROM UR REAL FATHER TO UR ADORTED FATHER AND MOTHER AND UR SIBLINGS AND UR DUATHER AND UR PARENT RELATIVES, SADNESS WILL NEVER STOP FROM THOER HOUSEHOLD IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE. THE ENTIRE OGUNLEYE FAMILY WILL NEVER KNOW KNOW HAPPINESS BCUX I WIRK HARD FOR MY #23M
Hard truth. Only the 1st person to catch her has hope of getting his/her money back. She would have spent so much paying everyone back will be impossible.
Let the wise decode the message I am passing here.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Dharnchuks(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2016
Addicted2Women:
She's very lucky.
If i were among the people she defrauded, by now it would have been a different case.
I have the connection to nab her within 4 days.
First of all, i deal directly with bank managers all over Nigeria, i will give them the account numbers and they will tell me the owner of the account.
Secondly, i will send her phone number to my Mtn customer service friends and they will pull out the contacts on the Sim card and the location she was when she made those calls.

In 2014 a guy defrauded me of 2 million in the USA but the business we did wasn't legit, i wired the money to a bank account in Lahore Pakistan.
I swear to show him i be naija boy.
I came to Nigeria because i don't wanna fly straight to Pakistan, i went from Nigeria.
I put another bait for him and he told his friend in Pakistan to go collect the second part of the money.
I nabbed the guy and after a deadly interrogation, he told me who his master is and his home address in the USA.
I got my money times 2 and i know i couldn't travel with that amount of cash, i went straight to Mexico and sneaked back in to the country with my money intact.
As for the master, may his soul rest in peace.

I don't only come for one person.
I kill families, even the people that have no connection in the fraud.

Baba u be james Bond ooo

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by James4424: 2:36pm On May 11, 2016
Pls where did you learn the Hausa language. Because you just can't communicate with English in the North
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by James4424: 5:08pm On May 11, 2016
Owliver:
I was not even ready to say more that was why I gave him the "K"... People just sit their ass.es In south and have absolutely no knowledge of what's happening down there. A friend of mine schools in Niger state. He is a former muslim but now a xstian, he still bears the muslim name so people in his school know and many hate him, what's his sin? For converting. In fact they hate christians converts more that christians. Such mentality can only be eradicated through education but their leaders won't vie for that. Why do you think foreign investors never go to north? Even the few igbos who go there get killed when ever some one abuses their prophet in maybe switzerland(oyibo land o)... Agriculture alone won't sustain the north if they don't get educated and know eclipse of the sun/moon does not equate alllah's anger Looolz grin
. I agree with you bro. I'm currently studying in ABU Zaria and I can make sense of all you've said. This Hausa people would have been perfect if not for there religion extremism and high illiteracy. But I guess nobody is perfect!.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by cityAdventures: 3:21am On May 12, 2016
This is serious..i read every single page
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by jackson44(m): 6:07am On May 12, 2016
planet4sure:
So this IBIJOKE is yet to show up. Well keep my money intact judgment day is coming soon here on earth. God keep us alive.
bro u never told me this happen to your investment and I was still planing of combining funds with u before u travelled last year .
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by planet4sure(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2016
jackson44:
bro u never told me this happen to your investment and I was still planing of combining funds with u before u travelled last year .
Sorry bro never knew the ibijoke is a snake.......was even planing of investing more with her but she messed up.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by jackson44(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2016
planet4sure:
Sorry bro never knew the ibijoke is a snake.......was even planing of investing more with her but she messed up.
oh sorry for your loss and may jah replenish u in multiple . if there is anyway I can help u ,kindly contact me directly via my whatsapp. since I live closer to her and u happen to be away for now.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by planet4sure(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2016
jackson44:
oh sorry for your loss and may jah replenish u in multiple . if there is anyway I can help u ,kindly contact me directly via my whatsapp. since I live closer to her and u happen to be away for now.
thanks bro, sooner or later she would be nailed down physically and spiritually that no matter where she goes she would find no cure or solution to her problem . For the people she defraud will continue to swear for her else she refund my money.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Pamelayoung: 2:32pm On May 13, 2016
You mean the woman that created this thread defrauded people? Just wen I was considering the biz.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:42am On May 17, 2016
searchiing4love:

hi, are u the lady from osun state i use to chat with concerning the onion business?
Yeah
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Addicted2Women: 3:49am On May 19, 2016
Any news about her ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.