Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. - Agriculture (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (122006 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
page5:

Well, I don't know about you. Very many of us have formed a group and we are working assiduously to recover our money back.

We decided to avoid posting here because we are convinced she (ibijoke ogunleye ) reads and monitor every post here.

So, It Will Be Fool-hardy and counter-productive exposing our game plans here.

Because both ibijoke and her mother are evil, we know they can never win the battle against God Almighty who stands with the righteous regardless of their Juju.

Any interested victim of Ibijoke can still join the group by sending mails to defraudedibijokeinvestors@gmail.com

There is strength in being united against evil especially if it your money is made out of your sweat.

It is voluntary and you may not be admitted if we are not convinced you are genuine.

We know she will like to infiltrate our rank by sending a mole.

So far, the progress we have made is being frustrated by several peculiar challenges in our environment but we are on course and we know that Ibijoke's game will be over soon.

By The Grace of God

Check this out, Ibijoke at it again! ....... http://naijabizcom.com/2015/02/21/how-i-started-a-profitable-onions-business-testimony/
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Check this out NL....... Ibijoke ogunleye, aka alalubosa, olejoke.... http://naijabizcom.com/2015/02/21/how-i-started-a-profitable-onions-business-testimony/
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by dejio: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please, how can I get in touch with you? I have a slaughter facility in Ogun and I need regular supply of cattle and goats.

Ewww @ Jaki meat. Thanks for this info sir. Whenever I visit the east, I will be on fish all through... Amen to your prayers sir. Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Preprobiotics: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by delishpot: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Chai! Too bad but make una no worry I delishpot can be trusted with anything. If I tell una say blood fall from sky believe me that it fell and if I say honey come out of stone too, you can take it to the bank no matter what I dont cheat nor lie to people I do business with even friends sef. Please I may one day decide to do business on NL make una no come think say I be like the rest o. Make I make my plea in advance
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by delishpot: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Addicted2Women:
She's very lucky.
If i were among the people she defrauded, by now it would have been a different case.
I have the connection to nab her within 4 days.
First of all, i deal directly with bank managers all over Nigeria, i will give them the account numbers and they will tell me the owner of the account.
Secondly, i will send her phone number to my Mtn customer service friends and they will pull out the contacts on the Sim card and the location she was when she made those calls.

In 2014 a guy defrauded me of 2 million in the USA but the business we did wasn't legit, i wired the money to a bank account in Lahore Pakistan.
I swear to show him i be naija boy.
I came to Nigeria because i don't wanna fly straight to Pakistan, i went from Nigeria.
I put another bait for him and he told his friend in Pakistan to go collect the second part of the money.
I nabbed the guy and after a deadly interrogation, he told me who his master is and his home address in the USA.
I got my money times 2 and i know i couldn't travel with that amount of cash, i went straight to Mexico and sneaked back in to the country with my money intact.
As for the master, may his soul rest in peace.

I don't only come for one person.
I kill families, even the people that have no connection in the fraud.

Show mercy on the innocent na. Chai!!!
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Teetotaler: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is 2017, I came across this thread this morning and I've read through all the pages.
I hope the thief/scammer has been caught.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by PoWConsulting: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2017
Bonanza!!! With #2,000, Get these Business Plans and Manuals within 30 seconds...

Hello, it’s a season of promo. Get these agribusiness manuals and Business plans for just #2,000. This is the biggest promo in Nigeria. Get these quality, standard and BANKABLE documents within seconds upon payment. Don't let these opportunities pass you by...

1. Business plan on Grasscutter farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs…

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…

3. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

4. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

5. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

6. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

7. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

8. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

9. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging (Instant and Non Instant)

10. Manual on Improved Snail farming

11. Manual on Improved Plantain farming

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

13. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless fufu flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava starch

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

17. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava starch

18. Manual on Instant and Non Instant Plantain Flour

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Note: The Business plan and Business Manuals are results of practical training workshops acquired from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria with their process technologies worth more than #20,000 each.

Let us know if you are interested in purchasing any of the aforementioned documents.

The manuals would be sent to your functional email address/WhatsApp IMMEDIATELY after receipt of payment. It is an automatic response system.

Details of payment method would be sent to you after we have got your confirmation that you want to purchase the documents.

Purchase more than two documents and get one for FREE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information
WhatsApp: +2347039664655
Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities
Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Derealme(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Do you want maize at the cheapest price? Do you want maize in large quantity any where in Nigeria? Call or WhatsApp Folabi on 07069596909

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by spinna: 4:34am On Jul 30, 2017
This is 2017 i just stumbled on this thread and i found it intriguing, from promise to betrayal, from sweet wife material to bleached scammer slay bae chilling with stolen millions in south america or Europe, (she's probably had plastic and dental surgery by now and may be unrecognisable.)

I believe her intentions were noble at the beginning, but when people started throwing money at her she thought: hey i might not have to do all this suffering work again. She was tempted and she fell for the temptation.

Its like the popular question, would you steal money if you were a governor/president. You may say no but when the money is there and easily accessible your principles might fail.

The pictures with the child were powerful to build trust.

I feel sorry for the little girl because the sins of the parent are visited on the children.

The lesson is learn to do things yourself, its scary to travel to farms in the north to some but if you really want to do it, pray and do it, even if its just for observation/fact finding. At least then you will know the in and out so you will know if someone is lying to you.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by wman(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lord have mercy. shocked shocked

Shocking indeed!
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by CuteRedd(f): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
Was any document signed by both parties?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Endico(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
I need large quantity of cow & goat skins salted dry for export. If you have, send details to endicointernational@gmail.com
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Rhemalogos: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
How can I get catered4 contact and meet with her....am interested in the onion and water melon business
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
pls how much do I need to start a pepper farming?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by godoluwa(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
Rhemalogos:
How can I get catered4 contact and meet with her....am interested in the onion and water melon business
op is a scam
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by godoluwa(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
page5:

Yes, I did.

I have been off the net for a while but I respond to all necessary mails.
are you guys able to nab her & propably get half if not all your money?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by jennann(f): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Just coming across this thread, though I remember seeing the first thread she opened few years ago.

What's the current update? Hope she has been found and the people she scammed refunded at least
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by ricki: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2018
hmmm......

Dos anyone got a clue/update to the outcome of this alleged fraud/scandal perpetrated by ibironkey??

if any...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by ultron12345: 1:43pm On May 10, 2019
Hmmmm..... It's been 3 years now. Has Ibijoke been caught?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by ricki: 4:53pm On May 11, 2019
hmmmmmmm............
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Keziehenry(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2019
ultron12345:
Hmmmm..... It's been 3 years now. Has Ibijoke been caught?
i dont think so
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by kendraloops(f): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
So this lady got away with her scam?? Oh no!!
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Victornezzar: 2:34pm On May 08, 2020
Hmmm

Any update
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Chrisbella24(f): 10:00pm On May 16, 2020
Won't!
This is huge!!
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Izzymore(m): 11:31am On May 17, 2020
YOU REQUEST* * WE PROCESS* *WE DELIVER*

Day old Broiler...
Day old Cockerel...
Day old Noilers...
Day old Pullets...
Black Pullets....
Brown Pullets...
Day old Local turkey..
Day old putted turkey
Point of Lay.....
Old Layers....
Dock...
Eggs....
Parents Stock...
Vaccines....
Frozen chicken....
Frozen turkey...

Bookings/order placements;
Call: 08042110512, 08136290387
Whatsapp: 07036023050

Happy Birds�, Happy Farmer* �‍�
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by peeps4u: 6:31am On Jun 12, 2020
Chai!!!!

So this lady got away with that money?

She might have even returned to Naija by now
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Ologogoro: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is bad
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by BSsniffer: 6:06am On Jul 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin read from page one to five then skipped to page 23. Lmaoo, a movie should be made on this thread.

It's really sad that Nigerians find it difficult to be accountable and trustworthy when given huge responsibilities, the government we have today is basically a reflection of who we are as a people, that lack of being accountable or responsible in our doings or just simply not paying attention to the littlest of details it all sums up to the Nigeria we find ourselves in today. I see this everyday with nigerian workers, it's why there's so much premium on trust these days that you just wonder. Op had an opportunity to create something really big, far bigger than the money she ran off with but decided to go rogue with people's hard earned sweat. Really sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.