Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( (1462 Views)

Check Out My Sister's Waec Result / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by ConfessionsNgr: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
My sister's marriage is 5 years old already. Blessed with a 2 year--old son. She is enjoying her marriage, as the family has been blessed with a house and two cars. I got admission to a school situated where she lives with her husband, and she decided I should come stay with her. So that the expenses won't be much, and not only that, we enjoy each other's company too, and I assist with house chores. The husband seemed like a good man before and a little after I moved in. I see him as a big brother. My sister often travels out to get her goods for her supermarket, and she could go for days. Her husband comes to my room and treat me special during these times buying all sorts for me. At first I didn't suspect anything until he started touching my hips, hugging me and telling me I am sexy and beautiful. He has come to my room at many nights to say he wants to pass the night at my room. I am afraid he wants to start sleeping with me, hence all his moves and niceness. Should I tell my sister?

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/64/my-sisters-husband

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by SuperSuave(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
That's what happens when you leave your husband at home with a grownup lady. Body no be firewood
now. The worst thing is that after having his way, he
will regret his actions. She should threaten the man
with telling his sister
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by dulux07(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Threaten him like d above op said, if he does not stop after that, The best thing to do is find an excuse n jst move out. Telling ur sis might destroy their marriage, n i believe u dont want to b d cause of ur sisters failed marriage

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by onosprince(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Give him what he needs... Cure his conji for him grin
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by Biggty(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Give him whatever he wants from you
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
She should just leave the house. How will she feel knowing that her sisters husband is likely to cheat in their marriage? So sad.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by sladimeji(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
This is not suppose to b in dis section ....Buh ma advice is u should give him a resounding slap when next he touches u....his konji go calm....#oko oloko komebi
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by Henrypraise41(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Just stay in a cool place think and imagine if you were to be your sister how will you feel, becaus from the way you narrate the story it seems you are falling for him.
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by iphanyiuma(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
A wise man once said..... A drunk man tells no tales....if you do not want him he won't disturb you its just bout doing the right thing that's all....so keep having fun and stop pretending
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by Young03(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Give him wat he wants...one 9t is ok

bt if u cant..return his gifts..
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by p2t2r(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wetin concern me undecided
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by Yustash001(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pack your things and leave the house...shikena

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by mejai(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
orijin101 ur advice is needed here.
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by ZACHIE: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Yustash001:
Pack your things and leave the house...shikena

Perfect advice except of course you want something more.
Pack before he parks you
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
http://naijasex..co.uk/2015/04/too-big-to-Bleep.html for update on your cheating hubby grin
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by tomzman: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
So what's this doing in education section? Mod should move to the appropriate section na
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by temmym4(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2015
Don't break their home. They have been fine and peaceful with thier lives before you came around. Telling your sis about her husband's moves on you isn't the best. You will only create hatred in between them and history will have it that you broke your sister's home.
Now that he is still making moves and hasn't done anything yet, Leave now before it is too late.

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL : Jamb Releases New Subject Combination For All Courses - View It Here / For Your Project Topics And Materials On CHEMISTRY EDUCATION / AAU Elected Prof. Ignatius Onimawo As New Vice Chancellor (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.