Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT (72903 Views)

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
I must say that I have not been able to identify a reason for the journey embarked on by this guy. i mean this is joblessness at its peak.........

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by olawaleteejay: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
So 9ja's got such an ambulance? Nawa o!

Na so o Oga. E really suprise me o. I neva see am 4 here in naija
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Oceemo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
kayode27:
Propaganda
Show off.
Hype.
APC sponsored advert.

Come on who treks from Lagos to Abuja in a suit.

Where is the Lagos, Ogun, ondo, Benin,... state pictures Abi the guy just burst out for Abuja

He even looks fresh & healthy.

I have to give it to the REFORMED CRIMINALS though, there are very good with staged drama.

Anyway Safe journey to the gentleman, you will not get a job, you already have one (APC Member).
guy, me and my guy are jst so irritated with d news after reading it, HOw? He even has body guards now. Wish I can jst keep giving this ur quote enough likes.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by authority2006(m): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Anyone who criticise dz man is a failure or an hater of success
..Even if he's not real appreciate so u can b appreciated some day
..I wonder when some pple would learn not 2 find fault in what anyone does..
..Well don't b devastated wen u don't get 2 mk it in future
..If u don't believe him .. Why can't u jz let him b..
..well he famous n he will probably get something 4 what he has done
..Dey there dey hate ehn ..
..OH lord let me b celebrated .. Let my enemies b ashamed
..Make me famous over-night 4 qood
.. In jesus christ name I pray
..AMEN !!!
May God bless you. Those criticizing him are either jealous of his feat and achievement or they themselves are failure.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
authority2006:
May God bless you. Those criticizing him are either jealous of his feat and achievement or they themselves are failure.

Amen .. Don't mind them .. The early they understand the better
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Adaahjacob(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
my question b say y una no tell us wen him wan live lagos so we'l also b monitoring his movement? na wen him come reach Niger state b4 we start hear d publicity. .. 9ja ppl self.
Big ups to him sha... weda true or lie he trekked.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by 40dogzz(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
On the real, this guy is just so great. Even robbers he met on the way dashed him money, people ar dashing this guy cash & rides. He passed my area gwarinpa today. He has created record.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Agbegilodo:

And you who is commenting on Nairaland during office hours.... wait make your Oga catch you.... you will trek home today. ...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Justicealh3(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
I saw him in keke napep yesterday night na undecided the height of joblessness
... U self u never wish good for urself.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by owendei(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
How come ppl are this jobless in the north.... Northern Elites are wicked
jobless? how?
are ppl not jobless down south? in fact not just jobless but lazy n only want quick money.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Congrats to the Dude
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by willytongie81: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

If an oyibo man had done this, would you have said he is jobless or insane?
for real maannn! If it was a white man who did this we blacks will sing his praises☺
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by willytongie81: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
owendei:

jobless? how?
are ppl not jobless down south? in fact not just jobless but lazy n only want quick money.
pls come to south south and see how lazy their men are... while their women are more hard working!! Mtcheww
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Biggty(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
runzlord:
correction: work to fame
Thanks for the correction english professor
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by lonelyisland(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
How this guy take sabi road from lagos to abuja, abi he get google map for head
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by 989900: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Hmmmmm truly he kept his words.....ftc.......GMB i pray u keep ur words jst lik dis young man did.

You took those words right out of my mouth!
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by adavetee(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
fishbone11:
the distance very from Lagos to Abuja by road is 774km, which will take a car about 9 hours(putting all conditions in place).
Questions:
1.How many days did it take him to get to Abuja?
2. Who was following him and observing him to know if he did not take transport at one point in time.
3. When night falls on him along the forest on his way trekking, was he sleeping on the main road or in the forest?
4. Was he strictly on water or Glucose? cos of pyruvic acid formation in the muscle that could result to cramp during long distance trekking.
He should answer all these questions and more to come before he can convinced me he actually trekked from Lagos to Abuja.

God bless you for bringing this questions outa my mind.
Cos I'm still trying to imagine how he started the journey and who actually was following him and introducing him to all the communities he came across.

APC publicity Stunt.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
jascon1:
The guy fast o. E no lean e no lose weight. We no c interview. We no c the Lagos n Benin trek. Abi Na forest e pass?

No mind these people. The guy no cross forests for Ibadan, Ondo and Kogi states.

Places you will be afraid driving in day time at 100km/hr
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
willytongie81:
for real maannn! If it was a white man who did this we blacks will sing his praises☺
This is not a question of whether it was done by a black man or white man....It is a question of what benefit the long walk has done to Nigeria. What that is supposed to teach us.
Buh one thing remains. We are entitled to our opinion on his long walk the same way he is entitled to his choice of walking that long distance for no reason I see.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by 989900: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
lawanson44:
[size=18pt]Buhari's next Minster for WALKS![/size] grin

Thunder fire my left scrotum if that guy really trekked all the way from Lag without a little periodical "lift" from keke, bike and bus! angry angry

Who no sabi apc's publicity stunt? undecided

And so shall it be.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
hardbody:

Which forest was he trekking? You guys believe this rabbish? the guy had a secret arrangement where he will be trekking by day and cabbing by night. Them born am well trek from Lagos to Abuja, through which road, make boys no obtain am kill am join sef. You guys can believe ooo

Nah novices dem go dey deceive. Leave these nairaland JJCs. Trekking 700 kilometers under how many days ?

And he is still looking fresh.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=17pt]see the guy cheeks!! Na lie this one dey enter night bus joor!!! cheesy[/size]

Sleep for hotel join..
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
WYman2:
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]

Someone should help this guy. He sounds genuine.

I am thrilled by his use of English.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by omoolope2019(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
You sure say this guy no enter motor for night ...cos i tire
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by lovely17(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
how many days did this bros use I still don't believe
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
omotojola:
I must say that I have not been able to identify a reason for the journey embarked on by this guy. i mean this is joblessness at its peak.........
the reason is dat he kept his promise. If we all can kip our promises irrespective of d circumstances nig ll b a better place

2 Likes

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by ABWONDER0392(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Abegi, dis na heavy propaganda. No man can trek from Lagos to FCT within a month & some days. So let's stop deceiving ourselves &giving dis man accolades dat's not due him. Tell us something that's realistic abeg. Abi dis na home video ni?
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by omenka(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
So 9ja's got such an ambulance? Nawa o!
Lmao. Na wa oo. How expensive can an ambulance be?? cheesy
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by bakila: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
DnF:
That is what uneployment and joblessness can cause, if he is gainfully employed he woundnt be on this studity...anyway haven come this far, abeg make una gv am smal job
Life is not about salaries only. The I GO DYEs BASKETMOUTHs AYs were doing something that does not seem to make sense but...
Afterall you are commenting on a thread about him. If he had gone to work this thread would not have consumed you money on the fame he just made.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by TopGee: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
The man fit use taxi dey shiftam secretly. How did he pass those bushy areas and how did he take his bath that he was not stinking?
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Gift4all(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
@ OP, Presidential election was held on March 28 not 11.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Faces Extradition As FBI Arrests Two Of Hushpuppi's Associates / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.