Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:26 PM

Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) (56673 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) / See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats / Oritsefemi’s Instagram Account Hacked! Secret Love Messages Exposed To Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
themodernman:

Toh i collect back my sorry, oya take back your sorry...
funny man
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Saraben(f): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
God so this How this yeyebrities are using gals head, chai gals have suffered he his even claiming he will pay the expenses thank God the gal answered him well

1 Like

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by KingTom(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:

we dey use eyes of the gods mehn cool

wehrey na when dem don sell better land finish u go carry ur opolo eyes con dey observe dey shout "Wayo" like fulani man way dem thief him cow grin
Mumu, see you, go check my headquarters and all my branch offices for Lalasticlala estate realtors enterprises grin grin grin
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Acekidc4:
A hacker managed to find his way to oritsefemi's instagram account, and posted the Screen shots of the singer's Private messages.

The theme of his Chats seem to be him asking various girls for their Contacts in hope of a future relationship, even once introducing himself as an "African International Superstar"
Na everytime them dey hack him account....
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by noskeybaba: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tinyemeka:
Ermm... question please.

Akwaibom_girl said she'd misplaced her makeup bag when she brought it out and was looking for a CD. So in the whole of the dude's house, her bag was the only place where she could find a Compact Disc?!!! Was it audio CD or VCD? undecided
Am I missing something here?

Na kweshun I dey ask o.

CD is for CONDOM. Are you a learner?

2 Likes

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lmao @Africa international super star!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Classless!!! ! undecided
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by mkoabiola: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nawa ooo
So hackers na 4 real,now I blv
Bt hw come dey av nt been able to hack kashamu,muazu,n tinubu's fone
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by FredHandsome(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
But i dont believe this. It may have been staged to mesmerise him

1 Like

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by joseph1832(m): 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
This is unfair.
It's his life.
No one should be at liberty to make jest of, or mock him for his choices.

My people, it is no longer news that Nobody Holy Pass!
My dear its still news that many people holy pass. We Nigerians know how to mock, condemn and criticize the very things we do in the shadows. Its all part of the very big hypocrisy that has taken over our society.

2 Likes

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Elxandre(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
omenka:
Most of these so called Nigerian "super stars" are really the dumbest set of people out there.
Honestly bro!
I think that explains why some have dead careers despite their obvious talents.
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nothing surprising here except that the girls should be the one asking to see him

Most girls on Instagram are low lives

1 Like

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by 2tek: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Marry any celeb lady at ur own peril. D kind of 'twerking' going on in d entertainment is second to none.
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
noskeybaba:
grin

People are already congratulating dandies candy like a hero. She's an engineer from Anambra, I'm from Anambra and I'm proud of her too. kiss

our girls no dey swii! swiii! swiii!

we dey train our girls wella!

which kain money that broke ass nigga get wey we from anambra neva get wey him go take am intimidate our girls! cool cool

if you wan know where wealthy boys dey wey no dey make noise - bia anambra! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by fairygeh(f): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
It's a pity tho.shey na curse?
So that's the kind of life all ths celebrities live.
Jumping from one woman to the other

1 Like

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by zubby29(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
African super star iindeed
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Lynbrook(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
This is unfair.
It's his life.
No one should be at liberty to make jest of, or mock him for his choices.

My people, it is no longer news that Nobody Holy Pass!

I no dis may sound unfair bt I'm an IT student and is fun to snoop or phish private info 4rm peeps. grin.. Truth be told, I'll be piss'd if sm1 else hack my details tho...

Why is there a question mark on ur face? angry

Haven't u seen an Hypocrate before grin
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by georgio(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
lol @ where do you base?.....what tha hell does that mean.
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Sanuzi(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wow.so pathetic ni
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by eleko1: 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy
*covers face*
I dint see this grin

dandies_candy thumbs up kiss

I dislike men that says: Can you come to sosososo and visit me, il take care of your expenses?

Like, Akoi lafia ne?? Bahbu embarassed
wet her face with omi ata. His own trade is to sample diff ileke idi.Some girls behave like goats sha.
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Toto creates and destroys,thats why i stay inbetween
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Femistico(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
That gal called kellytwek jst dey lie nd also advertising herself, why putting all her names there..
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oritsefemi na one local, not surprised he shags anyhow... Cheap niqqa looking 4 cheap girls
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Isaac2009(m): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2015
I am disappointed in oritse femi. How could he stoop so low.

Is alrite to have an affection for a lady but it is not sound to trend on the affections of others becos they r ur fans.

Am proud of @Dandies.candy. people like that put men like that in their place. A celebrity has the power to influence lives. He chose to make a bad name off his.

Disappointing to see someone of his status acting like a tout. The days of double dating is gone. Only kids want to sleep wit every gal he sees. This type can't be my friend he is capable of raping my wife in my absence.
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by timunstopable: 12:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Mumu square

topemirates:
Oh...

K

K

K

K

K

K

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Tinyemeka:
Ermm... question please.

Akwaibom_girl said she'd misplaced her makeup bag when she brought it out and was looking for a CD. So in the whole of the dude's house, her bag was the only place where she could find a Compact Disc?!!! Was it audio CD or VCD? undecided
Am I missing something here?

Na kweshun I dey ask o.
When she say CD she mean condom grin

1 Like

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by martinz1: 12:50am On Apr 21, 2015
make ina free my nigga oritsefemi.
at least he isn't a gay
he is a rich celebrity
he has the right and wealth to blow all babes from north to south . west to east .
other celebrities also do the same
that's wht fame is all about
all those models you see in their music videos
. what do you think they are there for. .
oritsefemi ride on bro . you've got my full support

1 Like

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by aaidel(m): 1:59am On Apr 21, 2015
wait so you can DM on instagram?
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by emiye(m): 2:16am On Apr 21, 2015
enoqueen:
Hmmmmm!

Akwaibon-girl called after she left him but he no pick and no reply.

Na waoh!

My guy has moved on to the next one na, why must the girl intentionally drop mkup purse ? to get a second taste chance?

1 Like

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by mranswer: 2:19am On Apr 21, 2015
such a barbaric act now how many thousand dollars did the hacker get? mtsw nonsense. im sure the hacker wouldn't want the same to be done to him now what did he gain? fame? money? or awards. smh

1 Like

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by charlyge(m): 3:53am On Apr 21, 2015
Nigerians are bunch of hypocrites. All the guys condemning him are even doing worse. Its his privacy I don't f**king care. At least he didn't force any girl to come and visit him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 6:34am On Apr 21, 2015
But i wonder...what do people gain from sneaking into other people's private affairs?...for whatever gains there seem to exist, i do not think it is right...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat / Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.