Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' (30832 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Knowingly Lied During The 2015 Presidential Campaign / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Deputyvictor(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Adeyeancah:
story for the likes of amadioha,Sango and co.....before I agree say buhari no fit be ur president,change ur name,nationality,leave the country go south africa and oh, u said u can't wait for 4yrs to come? Kindly,hug d nearest transformer,not just any transformer oh, Live one. Thanks!
Adeyeancah:
story for the likes of amadioha,Sango and co.....before I agree say buhari no fit be ur president,change ur name,nationality,leave the country go south africa and oh, u said u can't wait for 4yrs to come? Kindly,hug d nearest transformer,not just any transformer oh, Live one. Thanks!
Adeyeancah:
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Mmayor(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin grin grin ...back for better or worse? Say na him birthright?

For him wey get certificates even with Ph.D sef, the simple figure above, expressed in percentage form, is mathematically, politically and "Jegally" wrong. undecided

It should be 56% / 44%.

You know whether na the OP make the mistake?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by TRADELYN: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mmayor:

You know whether na the OP make the mistake?
I like your sense of reasoning; I thought about it too hours later.

Well, I just confirmed this on Okupe's fb timeline.

#Nodifference.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Mmayor(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRADELYN:

I like your sense of reasoning; I thought about it too hours later.

Well, I just confirmed this on Okupe's fb timeline.

#Nodifference.

I guess the results from kano really got to him grin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by gyanny: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Stop tomfoolery old man!your. Garrulous caused the hatred for GEJ.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by olalat(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=32925722][i][/i]

https://www.facebook.com/okupedoyin[/qu
One morebthing, you said you are a bastard as well. I join all the well meaning Nigerias to echo the new name you christened yourself. Omoale.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by anwo247: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
The guy no get paper.

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by olami234lekan(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]
Buhari is never my President. I am not proud of him.

How many Nigerians even voted for him? 15m out of total population of 180m does not represent a true wishes and aspiration of a people. Never!

I can't wait for 4yrs to come and go
[/size]

You better think of what you are saying. You statement means two things.
1. Denounce your Nigeria Nationality and go on exile
2. Kill yourself
If you don't do one of these two, Buhari is your president.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by ayoromer: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
U guys should accept d truth dat buhari does not hav a school cert just dat he is former militry head of state dat knows how to carry guns.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by oweman: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
ilugunboy:
This man should go and sit down...he is one of the architect of GEJ's political downfall....

Okupe
FFK
Fayose
PEJ

created more enemies from swing voters for GEJ than APC convinced among swing voters...
That Okupe of a man is he aware the Nigerian army has now come out to has found the missing certificate after embarrassed itself
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by hopilo: 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
princdebola201:

Stupid Man,when you re and ur cluless Boss Jonathan re busy searching for buhari"s certificate.. He is busy working on the success of the Election..Crying is Allowed Fat fool..!!!
so is it true that my elected president has no certificate. Then I don't expect change in our education sector.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by oweman: 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=anwo247 post=32936112]The guy no get paper. [/quo

Truth is Gen . Buhari is far better than your clueless phd holder i wont forget was told by an old man that jonathan is not better than a diploma graduate from kwara polythenic this he said before the election and the old man seem very correct .
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Smh seriously! So this man really thinks persistent on a farce will give him an appointment under the new government? Pulease! I understand his grievances, it's just highly misplaced. I'll seek a visa to Cyprus if I am Okukpe.... #Nigeria
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by hakoonaMatata: 12:27am On Apr 21, 2015
coolThis is yet to realize that Na only him waka come Oo!
Bros I beg wake up and shine your eyes shocked
Train don leave station already. undecided undecided
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by MightySparrow: 12:39am On Apr 21, 2015
He had the votes in spite of certificate.

GEJ that has certificate, what did he do with it?

Big eegun o ba Jo , ki a gbe gelede l' aruge ke!
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 21, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

How many Nigerians even voted for him? 15m out of total population of 180m does not represent a true wishes and aspiration of a people. Never!

[/size]

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by lawlahbammy(f): 4:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]The following are APC's sponsored recent lies targetted at damaging GEJ's personality.

1) Missing $20b found in an account in zenith

2) PGEJ returns tons of dollars to federation accounts.

3) N2trillion spent on elections by PGEJ.

PUNCH's editor-in-chief is given 20m monthly for himself and his writers and also promised to succeed Reuben Abati when Buhari is sworn in
[/size]

When dis same punch newspaper was advertising for Fayose's uncouth statement nobody accused dem of being bought over by PDP. Abeg leave matter for matthias.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by gulfer: 4:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Yes, but he has INEC's certificate of return. Deal with that.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by JegaQuin: 5:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Gej filed with the advices of 3 wise men..... grin

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by yankidelta(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2015
The 'certificateless' General is already doing a much better job than the 'certified' PHD botanist abi na zoologist so keep hating Mr. Okupe. You and the likes of Abati, FFK and Dieziani should be held responsible for GEJ's dismal performance as the Commander-in-Chief cos you put your personal ambitions and greed above the need to guide him...Find something worthwhile to occupy yourself.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by chikryx: 7:10am On Apr 21, 2015
this apc people are bunch of fools, parentless idiots, Biafra must come and anybody that does not want it to come must die before it comes.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Horlufemi(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2015
In our Nigeria you can but a certificate if you pull the strings.

A certificate is not a proof of Education.

Application of Education can prove you truly earn your certificate.

Okupe is not educated. How can 56% and 46% be 100%.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Onyeudo1: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Okupe forget it, certificate matter has ended.
Just pray for buhari to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Chai Doyin 're u still on this issue Haba!!!

You mean u haven't joined GEJ and his cohorts to move on or u wan Orubebe us again?

OK, let me give u a helping hand. Check Ariaria market, get a microscope dia and look thru a Card Reader you ll see Buhari's waec Certificate inside....Ewu!!! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by ichieoriginal(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2015
Some peeps can sabi make life unbearable for themselves with their statement...
If GMB handle this man ehn

E go fry Doyin into DoDO
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by princeattah1: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2015
ilugunboy:
This man should go and sit down...he is one of the architect of GEJ's political downfall....

Okupe
FFK
Fayose
PEJ

created more enemies from swing voters for GEJ than APC convinced among swing voters...
Absolutely
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by princeattah1: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Horlufemi:
In our Nigeria you can but a certificate if you pull the strings.

A certificate is not a proof of Education.

Application of Education can prove you truly earn your certificate.

Okupe is not educated. How can 56% and 46% be 100%.

Okupe is deluded. LMAO
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by PastorOla1: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
This man of yesterday must learn to keep silence. Doyin Okupe is expired pls.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Onyeudo1: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Okupe sorry talk about another thing
Your are part of jona fall. Think about what
U do with ur ill gotten wealth after may
Yeye man
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by prettymonica88: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
He is calling for jail term....mchewww
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Ayusky: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2015
How can a sane mathematician say 15m people voted out of 180m. Did he forget that not all the 180m are of voting age. It is really 15m out of the accredited voters with valid PVC.
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document / Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban / Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.