Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC (6338 Views)

Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari / Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet—apc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by oginni106: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nigeria’s president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), has disclosed that his cabinet would be announced very quickly within seven working days of inauguration; and that “Anyone with a whiff of corruption or any kind of taint will not be in the cabinet. Our manifesto will reflect zero tolerance for corruption”.
APC Group has crave in a possible list of technocrats and or politicians who would make the cut for Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial list. “We can will come back after May 29th and say, yes, I got it! I predicted right.”
#Buhari’s Ministerial List: The Twelve Buhari’s Loyalists For Presidential Appointments Predicted as follows:
1. Oby Ezekwesili— Predicted as the new minister Of Education And Youth Development
2. Babatunde Raji Fashola— Predicted as the new minister of WORKS AND HOUSING (F.M.W.&H.)
3. Dr. Chris Ngige— Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment
4. Tam David West— Predicted as the new Minister of PETROLEUM RESOURCES
5. Tonye Cole— Predicted as the new Minister of Finance
6. Rotimi Amaechi— Predicted as the new Minister of SOLID MINERALS DEVELOPMENT
7. Dr. Adewumi Adeshina— Predicted as the new minister Of AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
8. Jide idris— Predicted as the new minister Of HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
9. Chief Femi Falana— Predicted as the new minister Of JUSTICE
10. Patrick Obahiagbon— Predicted as the new minister Of INFORMATION And CULTURE
11. Segun Arganga— Predicted as the new minister Of Foreign Affairs
12. Mr. Charles Soludo— Predicted as the new Governor of Central Bank Nigeria.....culled from talkwithbeejay..com
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by kodded(m): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
theif angry

1 Like

Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by phabuloz(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Is this the change we sorted for?

1 Like

Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Codyt(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
I find fault with the last list. Why Charles chukwuma soludo again?? Why!!! That's not acceptable. We know of his unrealistic banking laws when he was occupying that position before being succeeded by sanusi lamido. We won't accept that.

With that said... The list seems cleverly selected to me. Still OK.

We want people who are competent and up to the task!!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Eyepencil: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rubbish list!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obahiagbon n Information?
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Habayomie(m): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
. Patrick Obahiagbon— Predicted as the new
minister Of INFORMATION And CULTURE...

big....grammar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by mikolo80: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Codyt:
I find fault with the last list. Why Charles chukwuma soludo again?? Why!!! That's not acceptable. We know of his unrealistic banking laws when he was occupying that position before being succeeded by sanusi lamido. We won't accept that.

With that said... The list seems cleverly selected to me. Still OK.

We want people who are competent and up to the task!!!
Which unrealistic banking laws
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Codyt(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
mikolo80:
Which unrealistic banking laws
Devaluing the Naira sir amongst others. Soludo's name and position are frequently used by con artists in their attempts to add credibility to their advance-fee fraud activities. In doubt? Check Wikipedia. Soludo's banking recapitalisation was good strategy but it was shabbily implemented Even before Sanusi came in as CBN Boss, the N25Billion recapitalisation scheme was already failing. Let them exclude his name abeg.
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by mikolo80: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Codyt:

Devaluing the Naira sir amongst others. Soludo's name and position are frequently used by con artists in their attempts to add credibility to their advance-fee fraud activities. In doubt? Check Wikipedia. Soludo's banking recapitalisation was good strategy but it was shabbily implemented Even before Sanusi came in as CBN Boss, the N25Billion recapitalisation scheme was already failing. Let them exclude his name abeg.
How did he devalue Naira. I thought the market decides that.

Wetin concern soludo with yahoo boys

and how else does one implement recapitalisation

expecting yours reply
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Kingsley1000(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
As long as patrick Obahiagbon is there,the list is perfect.Soludo should be minister of finance,they should evict madam ngøzi iweala..what's ROCHAS FATE?

1 Like

Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Psylas(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
The same old thieves
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Dgreatestt: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
oginni106:
Nigeria’s president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), has disclosed that his cabinet would be announced very quickly within seven working days of inauguration; and that “Anyone with a whiff of corruption or any kind of taint will not be in the cabinet. Our manifesto will reflect zero tolerance for corruption”.
APC Group has crave in a possible list of technocrats and or politicians who would make the cut for Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial list. “We can will come back after May 29th and say, yes, I got it! I predicted right.”
#Buhari’s Ministerial List: The Twelve Buhari’s Loyalists For Presidential Appointments Predicted as follows:
1. Oby Ezekwesili— Predicted as the new minister Of Education And Youth Development
2. Babatunde Raji Fashola— Predicted as the new minister of WORKS AND HOUSING (F.M.W.&H.)
7. Dr. Adewumi Adeshina— Predicted as the new minister Of AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
10. Patrick Obahiagbon— Predicted as the new minister Of INFORMATION And CULTURE
12. Mr. Charles Soludo— Predicted as the new Governor of Central Bank Nigeria.....culled from talkwithbeejay..com
shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by dasensible1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Patrick Obaigbhon as minister of information and culture? cheesy
Can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Ritchiee: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2015

We've seen assorted lists.....which is the authentic one..?
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by nas4q(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
The moment I saw Patrick obahiagbon listed as a probable minister of information then I knew d op was cracking an unnecessary joke

1 Like

Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by abokikhalifa: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
phabuloz:
who were you expecting on list......ffk nd obanikoro abi? Or patient jonathan nd asari tokubo undecided...mofo

1 Like

Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by abduljabbar4(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
phabuloz:
Cancel 'we' and write 'you'. Yes, change means substituting thieves with saints

1 Like

Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by abduljabbar4(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eyepencil:
Rubbish list!
There is a farming tool called go-to-hell. Use it on your throat
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by phabuloz(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Cancel 'we' and write 'you'. Yes, change means substituting thieves with saints
oh did u say Saints? I guess ur misguided there, non of them on the list are trustworthy
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by bobo9ice: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Even if this is a joke u didn't even include any Hausa man... Most def u r not a Nigerian
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by abduljabbar4(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
phabuloz:
oh did u say Saints? I guess ur misguided there, non of them on the list are trustworthy
They are saints COMPARED to the previous ones

1 Like

Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by phabuloz(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

They are saints COMPARED to the previous ones
are you trying to convince me with your view?
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by obi4eze(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
This list is a BIG LIE
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Any Minister in Jonathan's government can't make Buhari's cabinet

1 Like

Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Ojiofor: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
The current CBN governor is still in his one year of five years term.so soludo can't be cbn governor before 2019.
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by bobmalu83(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
I don't think this is what Buhari need as his cabinet, but i believe some of them will make it to his cabinet list
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Eyepencil: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

There is a farming tool called go-to-hell. Use it on your throat
Hope u know you are an ediot!
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by testarossa: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Op your list seems lame. Na pej write am.

1 Like

Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by jcflex(m): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
bros you try sha. but out of 36 state in d country, u only list 12post, yet you select 2pple from rivers. Tonye cole and Amaechi. again mind you I trust tonye cole he will not colect finance. cus that is not his calling.
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by fritiyo: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
op. when the tenure of the present CBN governor dey expire?
No chance for charles in tha position
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by EmmySparky(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Patrick should be the education minister...the likes of okonjo iweala and deziali should be swept outta their offices asap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dogara Asks FG To Review Power Privatization / Why Is South Mocking Osibanjo? / "All Tribes Are Guilty In Destroying Nigeria - Stop Blaming Northerners"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.