Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 PM

Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup (1611 Views)

How To Get A Google Adsense Account Approval / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 10 New Sure Steps To Get Google Adsense Approval In No Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup by htweet(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
NOTE THAT THIS OFFER IS CLOSED

You want to get Google adsense approval in less than 48hours? No problem, it’s 100% possible to get approval within 1 - 2 days.

You might be wondering, why Google Adsense disapprove your request? You might have tried many times to apply again, to no avail. There are many reasons for Google Adsense to disapprove your request. I know you already know the basic requirements for applying to Google AdSense. Even if you have a good blog, Decent Traffic, Google Webmasters Verification, good Alexa Rank, Sitemap setup, Robots.txt, etc, it still dont mean your adsense request will be approved.
Now let's talk serious business that you all want to know.

You dont have to stress a bit to get your adsense approved anymore. I will do that for you.

And for those who still have doubts and want to ask "how is it possible?", I have answers to your question. Read the below explanations carefully and you will be impressed.

1. I will create a blog for you if you dont already have one. (Optional)(Free) (sample blogs Not Just Celebs, Not Just Fab)

2. I will create a new and temporary Gmail email account to make the adsense request

3. Once the adsense account is approved, I will give you a temporary access to the account using your gmail email that you want to connect to the adsense account so you can login and confirm it's existence and authenticity

4. When you are satisfied, you will pay me to get the full transfer of ownership as the sole administrator of the account and I will show you how to confirm that you are the only Admin manager of the account.

4. I will help you get YouTube Monetization approval (Optional - At your request) (Free)

Note: 1. The two blogs Not Just Celebs, Not Just Fab mentioned above is for sale. To confirm if I'm the true seller, you can send me any picture and text you want me to post on any of the blogs to confirm for you.

2. The cost for total package above is N3,500 for those who contact me between now and 24th of April. Extra charge of N3,000 will be added for those who contact me from 25th of April.

3. Initial deposit of N1, 000 is required for those who are serious and ready to put me to work.

My contact email: hemrontweet@gmail.com. whatsapp or call 08062337285 for more

1 Like

Re: Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup by Habayomie(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
oh!nice one
Re: Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup by htweet(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Yes. Nice! But You'll get a better taste when you apply.
Re: Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup by jaybossYBNL(m): 12:17am On Apr 21, 2015
how can i trust you?
Re: Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup by htweet(m): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2015
jaybossYBNL:
how can i trust you?

Same question I ask when i need to dish out money to a stranger to help me do stuffs.

Now, this is so simple. If i'm not real and I scam one person of N3,500, the person will definitely come back here to give a negative remark which when others sees it, it'll stop them from patronizing me and which will make me lose other customers because of 3,500. I wont do such and you can trust me on this.

And please if you are happy with this package i'm offering do not hesitate to come back here to give a positive remark about me and about the offer. Thanks to you all.
Re: Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup by htweet(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
I am very much available on Facebook for those asking me on whatsapp
Re: Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup by htweet(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Contact me if you need to make money on youtube and i will give you a guide
Re: Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup by dav8id(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
htweet:
Yes. Nice! But You'll get a better taste when you apply.

how much the blog? and can your service work on exit blog?
Re: Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup by htweet(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
dav8id:

how much the blog? and can your service work on exit blog?

contact me through my email so we can discuss more
Re: Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup by Ups01(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup by Ojdanavigator(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please can you take a look at my
blog and suggest to me what i can do to get google adsense approval. It has been online for quite sometime now please help me and God will bless you bountifully as you do.

Here is my blogger url:

http://
www.seductiontipsnaija..com

Sincere Regards.
Re: Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
I need AdSense Approved on [size=20pt]http://www.bestmanblog.com[/size]
Re: Get Google Adsense Account Approval In Less Than 48hrs + Free Setup by jaylister(m): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Wat is this? Dnt pay o, I saw the tip here o www.aprokoblog.com and it worked for me

(1) (Reply)

Naijaloaded Blogger Template Clone For 15k Flat Rate / Tips On How To Choose The Best Smartphone For Work / How Did I Skyrocketed My Blog Traffic From 440 Views To 4000+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.