Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Is This Tinubu Behind MKO And Sani Abacha? (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Tinubu Behind MKO And Sani Abacha? (pictures) (2636 Views)

General Buhari And Sani Abacha In 1985 (Photo) / The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious / Is This Tinubu's Pix Real? *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Tinubu Behind MKO And Sani Abacha? (pictures) by blessingee: 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sorry guys , am short-sighted, no i think long-sighted....Can you help identify the man behind MKO and IBB in this picture?

Re: Is This Tinubu Behind MKO And Sani Abacha? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
He looks like someone that's very loyal 2 d call

1 Like

Re: Is This Tinubu Behind MKO And Sani Abacha? (pictures) by acenazt: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Na him oh. This tinubu na bad guy since 1900. No wonder him know politics like abc
Re: Is This Tinubu Behind MKO And Sani Abacha? (pictures) by tinuolababy(f): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
He is the one cheesy. Our jagaban
Re: Is This Tinubu Behind MKO And Sani Abacha? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
IBB?
Re: Is This Tinubu Behind MKO And Sani Abacha? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
That's Abacha and mko with the jagaban of the universe flanking them behind.
Re: Is This Tinubu Behind MKO And Sani Abacha? (pictures) by blessingee: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Vorp:
That's Abacha and mko with the jagaban of the universe flanking them behind.

Itell una say i no dey see well.... grin grin grin grin

Thanks jare. Make i modify b4 all this Utunus go start to dey yarb me...takes off!
Re: Is This Tinubu Behind MKO And Sani Abacha? (pictures) by qualityovenbake(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Looks like tinubu. This man has been ordain to lead this great nation Nigeria.
Re: Is This Tinubu Behind MKO And Sani Abacha? (pictures) by sheymoni(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
That's him
The jagaban
The ijaya of the federal republic of Nigeria
Oko iyalaya pdp
Ekun oko remi, imule buhari
King of bourdilon grin grin grin tuale
Re: Is This Tinubu Behind MKO And Sani Abacha? (pictures) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
That's him o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thats Jagaban o
Op, where you see this pix grin grin
Even the infinity shape for cap designs don tey cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

FLASH| IGR Of Anambra Up By 30%, As Obiano Works Miracles / Lagos Times And Gold Coast Colony Advertiser- Oldnaija / Political Cartoon : How Buhari Is Silently Dealing With The Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.