Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. (2986 Views)

Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Meet Girl With The Longest Tongue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by Weedkhalifa(f): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
This girl is from the Port Of Miami she has been confirmed by Guinness Book Of Record to have the longest Tongue in the world. she said in an interview with VOA( VOICE OF AMERICA) that each time she is with her boy friend that when eve r he request for a Mouth Gig she is always happy to give that she knows with he tongue is never a dull moment. she also said that we should be expecting her documentary soon.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/04/omg-meet-girl-with-longest-tongue-in.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by ginawest(f): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
how wl she b able to put d whole tongue inside her mouth?tenk God for my own tongue oo

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by Willaimsbrick(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
lol
ginawest:
how wl she b able to put d whole tongue inside her mouth?tenk God for my own tongue oo
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by badassProdigy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
ginawest:

hey grin
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by badassProdigy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
ginawest:
tenk God for my own tongue oo

in her words " each time she is with her boy friend that
when ever he request for a bl0wj0b she is
always happy to give that "

i guess urs won't b able to do dat grin grin grin
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by ginawest(f): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
badassProdigy:

in her words " each time she is with her boy friend that
when ever he request for a bl0wj0b she is
always happy to give that "

i guess urs won't b able to do dat grin grin grin
z ur gf's own as long as dat?I tink myn z even longer dan ha own
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by badassProdigy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
oh punchLINE
ginawest:
z ur gf's own as long as dat?I tink myn z even longer dan ha own
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by Lisaflex(f): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Blood of God!
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by Yustash001(m): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lateef's tongue is longer than this..when he brings it out fully..it reaches his nose...
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by ehivue: 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
NA WAO
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by alexis007(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
and I'm second best, after this lady. Forget pix because na bashing go everly follow next.
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Weird
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by Fratello(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Weird
Hello Ugly,
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Fratello:

Hello Ugly,

Hello stu*pid
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by Fratello(m): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Hello stu*pid
How ya doing this hour? Ugly
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Fratello:

How ya doing this hour? Ugly

Stop mentioning me
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by Fratello(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Stop mentioning me
Reason? Ugly
Re: OMG!!!! Meet The Girl With The Longest Tongue In The World. by banjeezay(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Ete jabala

undecidedEte jabala

(1) (Reply)

Liz Da-silva Plays Sweet Love With Toyin Aimakhu’s Husband / Sexy Cynthia Morgan Tries The Innocent Look At Yemi Alade Collection Launch / Today Is My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.