Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (96004 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Ladies,has A Guy Ever Deceived You That He Is Stallion? Share... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Now that the world today revolves around sex, it takes religious, personal, high level of discipline and self control for a guy to vow of celibacy in a relationship, except one is in a crazy religious environment. cheesy

I'm just that type of person that accord virgins or non-virgins with respect, but ladies who lie about being virgins are scum in my personal opinion. I barely inquire the virginity status of ladies but the few number of times I have asked, I got similar answers. I'm a virgin or I did it 2years ago and broke up with the guy

When it comes to lying about being virgins, the ladies deserve a standing ovation. However, lying about it is mostly because guys strictly attach too much pressure and importance to virginity as a rule or probably because they want themselves more appealing.

Lemme keep the ball rolling cool

We have been dating for more than 6months. As our relationship grew, we became closer to each other, and we fell both into each other. I have asked her multiple times throughout our relationship if she has been defiled, and every single time she would say that she had not, and that she was a virgin

I have never checked the chat history of a lady but on this fateful day, the idea of checking her whatsapp chat history popped into the mind of an half-way sensitive guy who had a hunch that she was a virgin. I was so amazed and stuck inside my head when I read her conversation with a guy about how she enjoyed his bedmatics skills.

I showed her the message and she broke into tears saying it was only once and ever since then, the guy has been disturbing her thereafter.
This completely broke my heart, and I can't accurately tell how I felt , but it was a feeling of betrayal, anger and disappointment. Our relationship later went downhill instead of uphill cos it really teared me up that a random dude out there was doing the needful while I was practicing celibacy with her

Guys, over to you

I know that many might have one point in time been deceived

Share your experiences cool

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by englishmart(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
[b]the way some girls lie eh, honestly I think they should be named "lion"

There was this girl that took me nearly a year to get. The girl plumb die, over bright dey worry her systems .... She's very intelligent and caring.

She always wants me to visit her at her house. (where she stays with her extra large elder brothers, parents and younger ones.) Oboy she want make her people
Forget me for prison?

I kept inviting her to my house, fortunately, she came one fateful day. After much much, I wan taste that natural cake wey God give her.

Oboy, see para. "is this why You've been stalking and disturbing my life? No wonder they say "all guys are the same.." she left my room disgruntled..

after few days of not picking my calls nor replying my messages, she finally called and payed my a surprise visit. (that was when she swore that she's a virgin lol.
I lock up like say she no talk anything..

The matter come tie wrapper when she begin visit frequently.. I now resorted to spending More money just to entertain her. She didn't retire from her claims of being a virgin.

One fateful
Day,(konji attacked her bastardly) na that day I know say konji no get gender inequality..

I smiled in my language the moment I started seeing her moves, (I thanked amadioha for answering my prayers) I knew she needed something made for the gods. grin I didn't
Hesitate
to dig and see if I would find raw gold. If I hear say no be bucket I see.

I got up immediately, disappointed at what I noticed, I begin para like person wey breeze blow him BSC cert. original copy.
" come o, shey na this borehole wey you carry, naim you dey take form virgin? Ina apu ara? Eni werey? undecided
She come dey claim say na when she dey 12 years, she fell from an okada and landed on a mango tree, on the process one stick come wound her for her kitty.

You dey craze.... Go and tell that to mr ïbu

[/b] cheesy

833 Likes 102 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by alberto2k(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mine wasn't nice at all

There was this drop dead gorgeous girl called Rita, met her through a close pal. . . We were friends, Got to know each other better, later things got way serious and we started dating. . . I can recall that there was a day she asked me if I ever had sex, I bluntly said Yes and fired back the question at her and asked her to be honest. . . She said No, that's she's a virgin and Bla Bla bla

Like two weeks later na after strategising on the perfect way to Pop her Cherry cool. . . I invited her over to my apartment (was home alone)
We started kissing and all that ish, but any attempt I make to reach the "promise land" the Babe go grab my hand and would remind me that she's a Vee mainwhile from the look of tinz she was already H*rny and wants the Mula*

I overpowered her by reaching out for her sensitive spots, and b4 one could say jacksparrow oboi I don peel yam finish (naked)
As I juss wan enter "promise land" with my Rod of moses. . . she jerked(fear catch me sote me sef shift back) and was on her knees crying then dragging my leg she said "Albert I'm sorry, I'm not a Vee, I have done it once with my ex but he forced me shocked

Oboi vess catch son of man, my mula way don long like that new bridge way dem just build for Kano juss lose morale cry

See as I juss dey look her > undecided
I was speechless for like 3mins

I juss asked the "secondary virgin" to dress up and leave my room which she initially refused till I help her dress up and walked her to the gate like a Gentleman undecided

I later had to grab vasline that day embarassed

Some Days later, I fvcked the lying spirit out of her body and I didn't feel a thing angry

Mtscheeeew! SCAM of life! angry angry

Oboi. . . I congratulate myself for writing this epistle mehn.

that Nigga' above me suppose collect fried hot knock for sitting on my head angry undecided

Cc: oga Tosyne2much, u must gimme something for this epistle. . . Hopefully one of your Biitches wink

265 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Kayoski(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
virginity scam...
shey topics no dey to discuss

anyways because say na tosin2much keeping my space for front page...

beware of scammers not for sale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
If you guys didn't hype this "virginity" of a thing so much, then maybe, just maybe, she would have no reason to 'scam' you.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by falconey(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
cheesy yours is the same as mine.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
make i buy diz land incase of incasity

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Ahmed0336(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
typing..........
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Here to read lies cheesy

61 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ahmed0336:
typing..........

No Story for the gods please. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by chimerase2: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
There was one side chick like dat some time ago
I met her, a SECONDINARIAN for dat matter
We got rolling and she told me if she must visit me dat I won't touch her dat if I touch or try to act funny she will scream shocked cus she is a virgin undecided
Chai I felt bad cus ma friend who told me abt de gal prior to meting her said she is not a virgin angry
Well she came after evritin she ended up in ma bed but believe u me low and behold dat mumu gal no even be semi virgin not to talk of being one chai angry
Wen she left I called her and asked her why she lied to me, she come de appologies chai girls eh

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by killercute16(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
In Asari's voice:-Virginity is a scam.
Meanwhile,somewhere on nairaland some girls are still claiming virgins.
angry

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by cutekenneth(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
`
chairman, u self don. buy half of d land finish grin
tosyne2much:
`
chairman, u self don. buy half of d land finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by ritababe(f): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why would a woman lie about her virginity?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Jayjay0(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin

i

will

be

back

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by SkinnyDude(m): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
she said she is a virgin. and couldnt allow me to enter. i finally melted her down. so, when i inserted my finger, (i have to test with my finger first). the 'borehole' swallowed my finger, my middle finger for that matter (you know how long it is). man! i was shocked. i shouted jisos m oh!...

after that incident, i stopped believing women. must they lie with everything?

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by englishmart(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:
Mine wasn't nice at all

There was this drop dead gorgeous girl called Rita, met her through a close pal. . . We were friends, Got to know each other better, later things got way serious and we started dating. . . I can recall that there was a day she asked me if I ever had sex, I bluntly said Yes and fired back the question at her and asked her to be honest. . . She said No, that's she's a virgin and Bla Bla bla

Like two weeks later na after strategising on the perfect way to Pop her Cherry cool. . . I invited her over to my apartment (was home alone)
We started kissing and all that ish, but any attempt I make to reach the "promise land" the Babe go grab my hand and would remind me that she's a Vee mainwhile from the look of tinz she was already H*rny and wants the Mula*

I overpowered her by reaching out for her sensitive spots, and b4 one could say jacksparrow oboi I don peel yam finish (naked)
As I juss wan enter "promise land" with my Rod of moses she jerked(fear catch me sote I me sef shift back) and was her knees crying then dragging my leg she said "Albert I'm sorry, I'm not a Vee, I have done it once with my ex but he forced me shocked

Oboi vess catch son of man, my mula way don long like that new bridge way dem just build for Kano juss lose morale cry

See as I juss dey look her > undecided
I was speechless for like 3mins

I juss asked the "secondary virgin" to dress up and leave my room which she initially refused till I help her dress up and walked her to the gate like a Gentleman undecided

I later had to grab vasline that day embarassed

Some Days later, I fvcked lying spirit out of her body and I didn't feel a thing angry

Mtscheeeew! SCAM of life! angry angry

Oboi. . . I congratulate myself for writing this epistle mehn.

that Nigga' above me suppose collect fried hot knock for sitting on my head angry undecided

Cc: oga Tosyne2much, u must gimme something for this epistle. . . Hopefully one of your Biitches wink
lol. Oboy you don high ni? This your post come dey make me laugh like mumu inside motor grin

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
angry was a learner way back then, she told me she was a virgin and then came to my hauz wen she was seeing her period, as the slowpoke I am I did the needful then blood came out (for my mind I think shey I don disvirgin girl) was later enlightened by some dudes and they said the girl don scam me, wen I confronted her she initially denied but later she said she is not a vee with the usual lie that she has done it just once with her ex

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
I once dated a lady for 5 months claiming sister Mary and that no guy has ever touched her body.

Because of her deceiving and convincing holy holy life style possessing a charming attitude, the climax have ever had with her is peck on her cheeks.

One day, the eediot mistakenly forget her phone in the room to buy something from a near by store and a message pop in on her phone which says "I like squeezing your b**bs and fvcking u" I confronted her with it and the next thing she uttered was it was the devil's work.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by alberto2k(m): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
englishmart:
lol. Oboy you don high ni? This your post come dey make me laugh like mumu inside motor grin
Boss. . . I no High anything o, Na those lying Biitches matter dey boil my head so.

Itz been a while boss

You and Ice.berylin juss scarce like Virgins embarassed cry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Alberto2k and Englishmart don kill me with laugh oo.

I don laugh so tey my boxers fall comot. grin

***Modified***

Two of una suppose dey write sexuality article in pidgin.

Chaiii Osanobuaaaa!!!!! ROTFL, LWKMD

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by stephenqueen: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Make i buy this land first i dey cum,i go comment later

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
wristwatch:
I once dated a lady for 5 months claiming sister Mary and that no guy has ever touched her body.

Because of her deceiving and convincing holy holy life style possessing a charming attitude, the climax have ever had with her is peck on her cheeks.

One day, the eediot mistakenly forget her phone in the room to buy something from a near by store and a message pop in on her phone which says "I like squeezing your b**bs and fvcking u" I confronted her with it and the next thing she uttered was it was the devil's work.
Bwahahahahahaaha rofwlkdm ahaahahahaa

I laf so try people dey look me like say I don kolo. Roflwkmd cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Here to read lies cheesy

With that your borehole bah?? undecided

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by DanceVille: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Just passing-by...
I haven't ever be deceived by that...My Eyes sharp wella because "Not everything that's Glitter is Gold"..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

With that your borehole bah?? undecided
cry

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by richardoz(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Story Time! *sitting with legs crossed sipping a bottle of kunu...*

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by dkronicle(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
D day i wanted to insert, she told me she was raped 2days b4 dat day.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
They cant deceive me na...i test..before...i do.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
cry

Oya tell us ur toriii. How u jacksparrow1207 tk discover say u nor be virgin.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.