Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears (13386 Views)

Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
pat077:
report him to Tinubu.
Is like using fuel to quench fire...lol
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Exponental(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
unfair.......
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by appini: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Operation one chance will soon commence at the federal level.

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by ugoezeik(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
lol. una mny de with bro tinu n buha. so mk una no worry afta handover he go pay
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by plumule(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Atmmachine:

grin
na only u sabi book space. Is do i do.
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by HzRF(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
pat077:
Atmmachine:

plumule post=32928182:
gs
Firefire:

grin

U guys didn't attend d last
Nairaland(space booker association of Nigeria, NL chapter) yet u are using d skill taught to d fullest on here

U are hereby notified that you must sold all space u have booked from d dy of the last meeting till date.
Signed
PRO

Nairaland¡¡¡¡¡¡
We are committed to space booking

Space booking ah Gbewa oooo¶¶¶

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by cocokiller1(f): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
PDP paid agents.
they aint paid agents it's so true

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by appini: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
HzRF:
Sorry ur money has been used for
"mission. Aso Rock "
Osun pensioners has accepted their fate they no longer protest cuz itz useless
Nawa oo money dat can't even adequately foot dia bill they still won't pay
In osun have lost counting
As at wen I heard last itz 10pensioners dat has lost dia lives

God dey oo

The funny thing about it is that the same Osun people will still vote Aregbe again if there is another elections today.
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Nten: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Idiot
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Nten: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ameachi pay d money quick, So that wike wont come and inherit your problem. Ameachi carried pension money to go and sponsor onye fulani election bid. According to wike "Ameachi must return all the money he stole 4rm govt house"

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by princefaculty(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Thats change in a more u look less u understnd way... Senior citizens pension traaded for Aso Rock.
If u think say your own pension sure for your small mind, some of your loved ones wont go scot free coz. What goes around they say come around. #Karma
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by borntoexcel2000(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Same with Edo State, the Governor hasn't paid pensioners eight (cool months arrears, and their Gratuity.
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by chrisbaby24(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
No be dis tins dey worry me oo....
5 tin wey dey worry me na d outcome of my immigration cbt wey I write today...
**on my kneels prayin to baba God to help me get good marks...make I get dis job help my papa for village d old man don try for me and baba God I dey promise u say if I get dis job..I swear anytime wey I no give my tithes make e no better for me....
And to my NL....I go organise on small party make we jollificate...IJN..

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by favourelisha(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Amaechi onye npiawa azu,ekwensu ana afu anya ka ibu. Mana Chineke ana si si go gi ike n'ile.Coming 2019 iga akwu udo one time,maka na iko gi ejugo.
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by kakakent: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Noisy Amaechi dedicated his state treasury to financing buhari campaigin.My ex-governor chinwoke mbadniju who is in APC once declared that pensioners are deadwood and Amaechi is toeing his footsteps.

Rivers state anti-amaechi sentiments keeps on getting justified.The pensioners are crying yet their governor gallivants from state to state waving broom while screaming sai buhari yet people expected him to make a mark in rivers elections.

To the pensioners weep no more Wiked Wike is here.

Ozo so ibu onye anambra? Wonderful? Which side? No mind apc imagine odera also a change instrument chaiii I remember that man calling pensioners a deadwood but it also reminds me of one good thing we did as young boys when I was in ss1 den at fgc nise we jst dey come back for vacation come see policemen dey harasss protesting old pensioniers with batton omo see craze we beat police die dat day I swear esp ss3 boys in my sch nd pple were hailing us ABS no even carry dat news #politicians re wicked#

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Medsimon01(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Don,t wory he will surely pay

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by anigold(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kenai:
Pensioners in Rivers State have appealed to the State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, to pay them their three months pension arrears before the end of April, 2015.

The pensioners, who spoke on Sunday under the auspices of the Nigerian Union of Pensioners, Rivers State Chapter, lamented that the state government had not paid them (pensioners) since January this year.

A statement by the State NUP Chairman, Mr. Edward Festus-Abibo, and Secretary, Mr. Joseph Agbo, disclosed that members of the union had been suffering untold hardship as a result of the unpaid arrears.

It explained that such ugly situation had not happened in the past, even as he wondered why politicians and other workers had received their pay to date, except the pensioners in the state.

The pensioners said, “We regret to inform you that senior citizens of this state have not been paid their monthly pension allowance since January, 2015 to date (three months).

“We are suffering untold hardship under the midst of plenty. This kind of ugly situation has never occurred in the history of Rivers State. It is unbelievable that Rivers State Government owes pensioners when politicians and other workers have been paid up to March 2015.

“What evil have we committed that warrant this type of punishment? [size=13pt]]Before we were paid December, 2014, we protested twice and lost two of our members during the protest.[/size]

[size=14pt]“What an ugly situation! Presently, some of our members had been sent to their grave because of lack of medical care and starvation.”[/size]

It noted that pensioners in the state were currently owed six per cent increment since October 1, 2003 and 15 per cent increment since 2007, adding that such increases had been computed and sent to the governor for approval and release of fund for the past two years.

The statement added, “Recently, pension increase of 33 percent has been approved with effect from 1st July, 2010 and the State Government had not implemented it.

“We therefore, call on the state government to pay our monthly pension allowances for the months of January, February and March 2015 and other outstanding increases on pensions from 2003 to date before the end of this month (April).”

http://www.punchng.com/news/rivers-pensioners-ask-amaechi-to-pay-three-month-arrears/

Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy

"DAURA ONE CHANCE, DAURA ONE CHANCE, OFU ONYE!
OFU ONYE, DAURA.
BIA K'ANYI GAA YA, SEVENTY BUCKS
ONE CHANCE, NWANNE
O BANYEGO?
DAURA, ONE CHANCE.
NAANI SEVENTY BUCKS
BIA K'ANYI GAA YA, MAKANA OGE ADIROZI!"

- Amaechi.

Agent of change.

abeg una don watch GAME OF THRONE made in onitsha...

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Blessinzy(f): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
cheesy
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Tekzyflex(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ameachi the beast in disguise
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by thefakestan: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Corps -memebers havent been paid for over 2 years!

Corps-members participated in Rivers elections.

Ameachi the leaking mouth
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by mytime24(f): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
e don use d money take do campaign for him oga @d top finish

Ogogoro man
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by illiad: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lol
Amaechi don use am sponsor apc finish
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by ozoigbondu: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
kakakent:

Ozo so ibu onye anambra? Wonderful? Which side? No mind apc imagine odera also a change instrument chaiii I remember that man calling pensioners a deadwood but it also reminds me of one good thing we did as young boys when I was in ss1 den at fgc nise we jst dey come back for vacation come see policemen dey harasss protesting old pensioniers with batton omo see craze we beat police die dat day I swear esp ss3 boys in my sch nd pple were hailing us ABS no even carry dat news #politicians re wicked#

Odera played us like football the man's atrocity is too much thats why even though i detest APC and theit shenigans i will forever respect ngige for opening up the state before APC corrupted him

2 Likes

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by HzRF(m): 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
appini:

The funny thing about it is that the same Osun people will still vote Aregbe again if there is another elections today.

?
Bro what is happening in osun is not ordinary ooo

I swear. No be ordinary things

2 Likes

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Dollar101(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
he buy brooms with pensioners money, he de plan to buy packer with mama peace money nai dem slap am
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
54 LG retirees die over unpaid pension -Group (Akwa-Ibom State)

JANUARY 15, 2015 : ETIM EKPIMAH, UYO

More than 54 retired local government workers in Akwa Ibom State have died while waiting for their benefits, chairman, Board of Trustees, Association for the Welfare of Retired Local Government Staff, Mr. Emmanuel Usoro, has said.

Speaking at a news conference in Uyo on Thursday, Usoro alleged that the pension arrears of employees who retired in 2009; 2010; 2011; 2012; 2013 and 2014, had not been paid due to inadequate allocation to the pension board.

He stated that since 2010, the state government had defaulted in remitting to the pension board its share of 2.5 per cent counterpart funding, amounting to about N1.44bn to upset the retiree arrears.

http://www.punchng.com/news/54-lg-retirees-die-over-unpaid-pension-group/

This one is called Solo-Chance. Front Page is for only Gov. Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
[b]How Akpabio Inflicts Uncommon Pain on LG Workers

News coming out of Akwa Ibom is unpleasant. As I write this, my heart bleeds. Tears are flowing in thousands of homes across Akwa Ibom State. Some may never dry. Thousands of local government workers are being owed salaries ranging from two to five months. As a result, workers in the 31 local government areas of the state have been on strike since last year December. The local governments are as good as dead. Their headquarters have turned into ghost towns. The workers have vowed to remain on strike until all their demands are met. Chairmen of local government owing salaries claim money released to them by Governor Godswill Akpabio could not cover their salary bills. Of course, we know that governors are the sole signatories to the joint state/local governments’ account. Some LG workers allege that money from the federation account meant for the LGs often develop wings. It is pertinent for Akpabio to account for money paid to the LGs in the last five months from the federation account.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-akpabio-inflicts-uncommon-pain-on-lg-workers/200543/[/b]

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by ahnie: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
trust the igbo man to always advertised...even if na inside obituary poster.lolzz

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by plumule(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
HzRF:

U guys didn't attend d last
Nairaland(space booker association of Nigeria, NL chapter) yet u are using d skill taught to d fullest on here

U are hereby notified that you must sold all space u have booked from d dy of the last meeting till date.
Signed
PRO

Nairaland¡¡¡¡¡¡
We are committed to space booking

Space booking ah Gbewa oooo¶¶¶

u attended but u didn't catch a single skill. I pity u.

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Mcponpin(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
APC bandwagon... Aregbe championed him
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by kipesco(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
If true let him pay them asap

No be if true but na true. I dey plan to buy Lenovo E550 if he had paid that money. But in God I trust. I no fit learn Auto Cad well because no system.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Payment Of Subsidy Won’t Stop Fuel Scarcity – NUPENG / Labour, FG Meet Today On Minimum Wage / PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.