Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested (1777 Views)

'Governor Wey Dey Pay Killers': Protest In Abuja Over Southern Kaduna Killings / Okonjo Iweala Beats Liberian President As Africas Most Powerful Woman: Forbes / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: Police have arrested three young men attacked and killed Mozambiquean man Emmanuel Sithole over the weekend during Xenophobia in Alexandra

Sithole 's killer arrester still wearing the same jacket how is that stupid killing a person but you don't know where to hide thumbs up man I blue and the community of Alex for their tip off. That is what we call ubuntu.

Sithole was murdered over the weekend http://www.babbleforum.com/politics/three-young-men-attacked-and-killed-mozambiquean-man-emmanuel-sithole-over-the-weekend-during-xenophobia-alexandra-t1607.html

1 Share

Re: South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested by temitemi1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Animals!
Re: South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested by okpamson15(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Without waist of time let him be kill just the way he killed that inocent man. Or let the police send him to the man con3 to face the law down there.

1 Like

Re: South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested by richardoz(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
I think it is hightime this south africa reviewed her constitution; death penalty should be included asap!
Re: South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested by PunkyOh(f): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
denzmark:
BREAKING NEWS: Police have arrested three young men attacked and killed Mozambiquean man Emmanuel Sithole over the weekend during Xenophobia in Alexandra

Sithole 's killer arrester still wearing the same jacket how is that stupid killing a person but you don't know where to hide thumbs up man I blue and the community of Alex for their tip off. That is what we call ubuntu.

Sithole was murdered over the weekend http://www.babbleforum.com/politics/three-young-men-attacked-and-killed-mozambiquean-man-emmanuel-sithole-over-the-weekend-during-xenophobia-alexandra-t1607.html

I'm glad it's the community that tipped off the police, maybe this will shut some people up with this rubbish that all South Africans are out attacking foreign nationals, like we have nothing better to do with our time.
Re: South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested by ozoigbondu: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Heart of
Re: South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
okpamson15:
Without waist of time let him be kill just the way he killed that inocent man. Or let the police send him to the man con3 to face the law down there.

i like your passion.
Please when should we do same to the killers in Nigeria?
Re: South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
I see one techno phone for 58k!!!
shocked phantom warefar! angry

dem dey mad? When did they start that one?

I no blame them. dem too wan start xenophobia be dt. Nigerians make them popular, dem come dey do anyhow phone wey dey kill their users' finance.

No wahala, we dey washh!

1 Like

Re: South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested by mickyeddi(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm glad it's the community that tipped off the police, maybe this will shut some people up with this rubbish that all South Africans are out attacking foreign nationals, like we have nothing better to do with our time.

Botha was right about you guys, Lazy hiv ridden animals.
4ck you! 4ck South Africa!

1 Like

Re: South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested by PunkyOh(f): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
mickyeddi:

Boda was right about you guys, Lazy hiv ridden animals.
4ck you! 4ck South Africa!

Fùck you too! Luggard was right too for calling you mofos dumbasses.
Re: South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested by Gofwane(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
denzmark:

this is medicine after death. The peopl in that community are more of hypocrites.

Why did they not make any attempt to save that innocent man before he was killed in cold blood?
God knows i'm very bitter and angry with south african for doing such to human beings and a fellow black for that matter.

I was even more devastated after seeing that video they set some teens ablaze.

South africans have created a terrible relationship with other african countries. I only pity their citizens in other countries that might soon be attacked or even killed in those countries...SMH
Re: South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2015
South Africans are a ungrateful lot ! They bite the fingers that fed em.Same Africans that stood with you during aparthied.What happened to Mandela's ideals? The poor old man,wasted his life on animals.

1 Like

Re: South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested by osystein(m): 12:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Gofwane:
this is medicine after death. The peopl in that community are more of hypocrites.

Why did they not make any attempt to save that innocent man before he was killed in cold blood?
God knows i'm very bitter and angry with south african for doing such to human beings and a fellow black for that matter.

I was even more devastated after seeing that video they set some teens ablaze.

South africans have created a terrible relationship with other african countries. I only pity their citizens in other countries that might soon be attacked or even killed in those countries...SMH

As awful as that Video is, it is not xenophobic related as its reported, its an old Video showing vigilante mob setting youths who confessed to murder ablaze. Now its being misreported reported as xenophobic for whatever reason. Can you link to the video, to check if it the one I'm talking about.

here's the original story by a news agency about youths (not foreigners) who were set ablaze for murdering a men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn5-DB1X72Q
horrific case of mob justice played out in Rustenburg

an article explaining the misleading claim that it's xenophobia related.
Viral video shows vigilantism, not xenophobia
http://news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/Viral-video-shows-vigilantism-not-xenophobia-police-20150411
Re: South Africas Xenophobia Killers Arrested by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Names of those that murdered Mozambican Emmanuel Sithole.

1) Sizwe Mngomezulu.
2) Sifundo Mzimela.
3) Thintha Bengu.
4) Ayanda Sibiya.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist (photos) / While you were away sir- GEJ / Methu "Busy Body" Olisah Visits Dasuki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.