Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari (15914 Views)

PHOTOS: Fashola At The Wedding Of Noble Igwe And Chioma Otisi / Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead / Senator Chukwumerije is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by illiad: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Chukwumerije, a man of noble values – Buhari

President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari has described the death of Senator Uche Chukwumerije as a diminishing blow to the generation of true progressives in Nigeria and the African continent.

General Buhari in a condolence message stated that eulogised Senator Chukwumerije was a Pan-African par excellence.
Chukwumerije , until his death. The Senate Committee Chairman on Education died on Sunday

Bemoaning the demise of the lawmaker , the President-elect said “As a man of my own generation, I observed the progressive political activities of Uche Chukwumerije and admired the Pan- African interests and national patriotic zeal which dominated and dictated major part of his actions and pursuits”.

He recalled that in the Second Republic, Chukwumerije’s parted ways with the ethnic and regional politics of that era to identify with Mallam Aminu Kano, the leader of the masses (Talakawas) and this “marked him out as a worker for national unity and a man of noble values.”

“As a media practitioner, Chukwumerije was a professional who did his job with passion and conviction in all positions he held. I was not surprised he was a leading voice in the Senate for twelve years, where he had been serving the Federal Republic till death came calling.”

The President-elect noted that Comrade Chukwumerije, as he was fondly called by admirers, lived an active life and never sat on the fence on any national issues.

“Senator Chukwumerije has played an exceptional role in the business of legislation in the country and we will all dearly miss him as an outstanding politician and an elder statesman.
“I sincerely condole with his family and friends, especially his constituents in Abia North senatorial district, the people of Abia State and members of the National Assembly,” Buhari said.
Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=115510

9 Likes

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Buhari is now sounding like the PDP grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by illiad: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Like he'd updated his vocabularies?

2 Likes

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
illiad:

Like he'd updated his vocabularies?
Yea. Chukwumerije is now a progressive in his dictionary. Jonathan is now a hero in his dictionary. The decision of FG not to evacuate Nigerians yet from South Africa is now a commendable action in his dictionary grin

19 Likes

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Dannyset(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
The rate at which some people on here will commit suicide on Buhari matter enh, no be here ooo! Just wondering how they would live in this coven of hate for more than 4 years.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Who cares what Buhari says?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Texcoco(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pinch of salt..
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Crocz(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
If the General says he was a good man, I'll take it that he was a good man...may he rest among the steadfast in good acts.

In other affair, make Boda Kashamu and Pa OBJ go settle each other make dem allow us hear word abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by tinuolababy(f): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dannyset:
The rate at which some people on here will commit suicide on Buhari matter enh, no be here ooo! Just wondering how they would live in this coven of hate for more than 4 years.

cheesy cheesy I dey feel you jare

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by illiad: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dannyset:

For some of you suffering from pathological paranoia, anything anyone says that's not praise singing buhari is translated to hate.

That's really pathetic.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by illiad: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Yea. Chukwumerije is now a progressive in his dictionary. Jonathan is now a hero in his dictionary. The decision of FG not to evacuate Nigerians yet from South Africa is now a commendable action in his dictionary grin

The thing is that when a man is not in power he sees government activities from the perspective of a football spectator. But the moment he is in power or about to like in the case of buhari he begins to see government actions from the perspective of a player in the field of football.

You know to the football spectator every ball near the goal is supposed to be a goal but of course the players themselves know its always a fifty fifty chance.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Ojiofor: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
ISHI KARAKA

1 Like

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
illiad:

The thing is that when a man is not in power he sees government activities from the perspective of a football spectator. But the moment he is in power or about to like in the case of buhari he begins to see government actions from the perspective of a player in the field of football.

You know to the football spectator every ball near the goal is supposed to be a goal but of course the players themselves know its always a fifty fifty chance.
We're saying the same thing grin

5 Likes

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by kayode27: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
RIP.
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by pontirock(m): 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
That is d spirit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by saxwizard(m): 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
ok
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Psalmmie001(m): 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
#GMB
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by naija1stpikin: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Story
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by parzdor(m): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
make I find place here first see
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Anaskie(m): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
R.I.P

Isi kara aka
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Nejy(m): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Na wa
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by slimmyjimmy(m): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 21, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Who cares what Buhari says?
NFCS does.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by englishmart(m): 12:07am On Apr 21, 2015
then make him the minister for finance
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by onosprince(m): 12:14am On Apr 21, 2015
[size=20pt]The guy above me is high on some demon..... how can you say make a dead man a minister of finance.... Try to read before posting next time.

englishmart:
then make him the minister for finance
[/size]

24 Likes

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by jeeqaa7(m): 12:17am On Apr 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Champele(m): 12:20am On Apr 21, 2015
I respect this man,RIP. I think the dictator it's starting to sound like a democrat. Soon he will hit the reality on ground.lol. We are watching....

4 Likes

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by finestiyke(m): 12:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Taar! I fit swear say no be Buhari talk this thing! He ain't that intelligent joor!

3 Likes

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by mohince(m): 12:28am On Apr 21, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
ShowYourCertificate:
ShowYourCertificate:
haba haba..... Are u really human?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TSA Failure Under Buhari, A Sign That Nothing Can Work Under APC / Proposed Strike: FG, Labour Parley Ends On Inconclusive Note / Troops Foil ISWAP Attack At Special Forces’ School, Kill 7 Terrorists In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.