Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,599 members, 7,781,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 03:57 AM

Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari (15891 Views)

PHOTOS: Fashola At The Wedding Of Noble Igwe And Chioma Otisi / Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead / Senator Chukwumerije is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by mohince(m): 12:33am On Apr 21, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari is now sounding like the PDP grin
o boi are u really human? U sound lyk a southafriacan! Please dan Allah ku daina wa baba shisshigi

2 Likes

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by mohince(m): 12:52am On Apr 21, 2015
Typing....
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by babadem2much(m): 1:00am On Apr 21, 2015
people go swqllow poison for GMB mata befor 4 yrs
anybody wey no wish dis old baba well no go see well cuz he is old to be either grand dad or dad. however my dad is 82 i see noreason for insulting my baba. i wish n pray to live longer than him.
for our able GEJ u have displayed maturity n calmness which u will b remembered for.
GOD BLESS GMB
GOD BLESS GEJ
GOD BLESS NIGERIA[color=][/color] angry
grin[b][/b]

EVEN IF NA BREAD LEBEL U GET BABA

U ARE MY PRESIDENT AM 200% LOYAL SIR!

3 Likes

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 1:51am On Apr 21, 2015
finestiyke:
Taar! I fit swear say no be Buhari talk this thing! He ain't that intelligent joor!
This fool doesn't understand what bad accent means.
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Richy4(m): 2:07am On Apr 21, 2015
When I saw the caption of this thread, I assume he is dead. Then I clicked it and I was right.

How come no one ever acknowledges someone when he/ she is still in the land of the living.

Only when the person in question doesn't need the praises, that's when it starts pouring like water. But when the person was alive and needs all the encouragement,..... sad
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by anonimi: 3:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Crocz:
If the General says he was a good man, I'll take it that he was a good man...may he rest among the steadfast in good acts.

I really sorry for you and others like you. Because Doro Dullard Buhari pronounced a dead man good that is enough. No need to revisit his record while alive! shocked

Anyway it is understandable the old pensioner who is coming back as our second chance civilian president will hail Chukwumerije. Apart from trying to curry favours with Igbos by doing so, was Chukwumerije not the propaganda chief of the worst military dictator in our history- Abacha That was the man Buhari proclaimed saint for NOT stealing our money after serving him as PTF Chairman!

I guess you also agree with your old soldier that Abacha is a saint, not so
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Crocz:
If the General says he was a good man, I'll take it that he was a good man...may he rest among the steadfast in good acts.

In other affair, make Boda Kashamu and Pa OBJ go settle each other make dem allow us hear word abeg
Make dem go settle am for US now grin
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by adamooye5(m): 5:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Who cares what Buhari says?
we do!
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by elhakiimed(m): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Who cares what Buhari says?

well, who noticed someone didn't care undecided :-P

1 Like

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by TeamSimple(m): 6:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Dannyset:
The rate at which some people on here will commit suicide on Buhari matter enh, no be here ooo! Just wondering how they would live in this coven of hate for more than 4 years.
God bless you brother,thought I was the only one perceiving long years of heartache for the taniods..we need more cardiac arrest centres in Nigeria for haters.

1 Like

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Freemanan:

NFCS does.
Did you attend NFCS? which school?

1 Like

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Bsc(m): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2015
Na speech person write for Buhari.....lol he couldn't have said that about chukwumereiije ..RIP senator

1 Like

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Oguguah:

Did you attend NFCS? which school?
DELSU
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by TeamSimple(m): 6:43am On Apr 21, 2015
finestiyke:
Taar! I fit swear say no be Buhari talk this thing! He ain't that intelligent joor!
And you fit swear say Jonathan dey intelligent..I bet you if we have a comparative analysis of Buhari and Jonathan's speech,we would be finding more grammatical blunders in Gej's speech..Gej's speech are filled with socio-centrics and also takes so many stops as if he doesn't know what to say next,and when he tries to rush tinz he ends up in blunder..E.g 'we will create unemployment for the youths' intelligency is more of Nature than Nurture my brother.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2015
Buhari is gradually learning the art of being a savvy and calculating politician.
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by muscoliscious(f): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2015
No no mba,plz oga buhari speak for yourself,d man have been in power since 90s yet nothing to show for it in his home town talk more of lga,don't let isuochi people see this because they love it when they heard he fell ill during the primaries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by sweatholder(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2015
The Good ones goo, dem wike dey remain lol

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by SamUtaji: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Chukwumerije will be missed in the senate. www.sammnaija..com
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by sanc2s(f): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2015
Before the election, anybody that is not APC is corrupt, after buhari won, everybody is now man of nobel values. He has not said anything bad against anyone since then. Let us learn from all this in life. I see Buhari failing Nigeria big time

1 Like

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Menace2Society(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2015
finestiyke:
U are the intelligent one here undecided U deserved to be hack down
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by disumusa: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2015
chukumerije is a triator and carword

1 Like

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by disumusa: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2015
jelousy igbo
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Rendition(m): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2015
finestiyke:
I wonder the kind of ppl that now hit the social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by benzion72(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Haba Sai Baba I beg to disagree. Chukumerije was Abacha minister of communication who said that "Abiola the generalissimo (Are Ona kakanfo and Bashorun) of Yoruba land run away for war on VOA".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by dlux: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2015
I don't wish death on nobody but these old politicians need to pave way for younger ones & this generation of mine needs to sit up. Swag & wanna be rich & famous lifestyle comes with hardwork. That said, RIP to the Senator but honestly most Senators for the past 16 years did not impact positively on the economy or their constituencies yet 9ja's Legislators are the most expensive in the world.
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by ruffhandu: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2015
RIP to the dead. But it saddens me, sometimes when I settle to think, to note that some of Chukwumerije's constituents do not have electricity. Then it makes me to wonder if he had been representing only his hometown. It's really sad.
But, it's worthy of note that this man has been active in Government since his 20s. He was indeed a great man.

1 Like

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by umarc19: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari is now sounding like the PDP grin

How undecided?
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by mbulela: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2015
clubone0501:
A rare gem...

abia state...that state needs to get its affairs together. ..everything I pass through that state en route uyo or enugu...its a real eye sore..

Rare gem and he was silent while Ochendo r.aped Abia state blind?
As long as his senatorial position was intact he was not bothered. See no evil hear no evil.
The entire political elite in Abia state are accomplices in Abia's demise.
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Solozzo(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Buhari trying to woo the igbos. Otherwise, he ought to say that Chukwumerije was a non-progressive, a minister of false propanganda who sold his soul to the devil for money, to destroy Abiola and democracy during the abacha era. May his soul rest in pieces!
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by mbulela: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2015
ruffhandu:
RIP to the dead. But it saddens me, sometimes when I settle to think, to note that some of Chukwumerije's constituents do not have electricity. Then it makes me to wonder if he had been representing only his hometown. It's really sad.
But, it's worthy of note that this man has been active in Government since his 20s. He was indeed a great man.
He was representing only his pocket and ego.
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by mbulela: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2015
clubone0501:

bros I been no wan talk am ooo...we don't speak ill of the dead..
I do not live by that principle. No need eulogizing hypocrites who started well but ended badly. Let us speak whether men are living or death. It should not be any different.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode / How Director Of Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested And Tortured By DSS / TSA Failure Under Buhari, A Sign That Nothing Can Work Under APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.