Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement (43634 Views)

Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " / U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement / U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Orubebe01: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
I repeat, America should keep their white nose off the affairs of my country. Where were they wen we sought for their help during d Ebola saga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by FlyboyZee: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
free2ryhme:

Not just the recognizable leaders in public eye but all the top leaders of the out going administration should be sanctioned by foreign govts both at federal and state levels if they are accused of corruption. And Nigeria should give some kind of real autonomy for the anti-graft agencies in the country. Every state should also have their senior auditors reporting to the Auditor in Chief of the federation. The post of auditor in chief of the federation should also be granted autonomy from the three arms of government so that they can be really effective.

Please, try and use your brain next time. Its not for decoration. Nigeria is a sovereign nation and we are not under the control and auspices of the US. Or is this what APC wants to turn us to? An apron string of the US? Or would GMB now be taking instructions from Obama and be reporting to him? I'm getting seriously confused with this US new found is it love or bossy relationship with Nigeria...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Hembelembe: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
I wish my naija people will reduce the way they que at foreign embassies, imagine insults

1 Like

Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Nicepoker(m): 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
tintingz:
Very good... I want to see PEJ crying "diaris godu" inside prison.

And Orubebe barking like dog in prison, I want to know who will jega him this time around.
grin
hoping against hope.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by nortcentrallord(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
freshdude99:

Exactly what I hate about some Nigerians

You took it right out of my mouth. Common sence doesn't seem to be common after all.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by nortcentrallord(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
freshdude99:

Exactly what I hate about some Nigerians

You took it right out of my mouth. Common sense doesn't seem to be common after all.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Nicepoker(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
bigass:
USA has the right to sanction whoever they wish. Na by force to enter Yankee?
whatz this one blabbing.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by legendsilver(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
chymystique:
Tales by Moonlight undecided...
So its only PDP members that are guilty of election incitemenT? While this year marked a step to Nigeria having a bit Free and Fair election compared to previous years since the inception of democracy. This Looks more like Political witCh hunt by US govt... Why didnt they sanction GMB in 2011 when he threatened to make GEJ's administration ungovernable and also incited violenCe in the north that killed sCores of people including Youth Corps members? This is Hypocrisy and so unprofessional of them. undecided
Are u sure BUHARI made this statement. "Why didnt they sanction GMB in 2011 when he threatened to make GEJ's administration ungovernable". U be correct ode when no know how to read.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Nicepoker(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
bigass:
USA has the right to sanction whoever they wish. Na by force to enter Yankee?
whatz this one blabbing..
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
halimat38:

But let's put sentiment aside,it was very obvious the pdp really wanted to stay in power to be honest we in America follows the election more than you guys and trust America will not say something publicly without facts,mama peace on was toomuch"kilode"is she the only wife on Nigerian president .
Ehnehn....you also knew of the ones that happened that were not carried by the media...?
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by teebaxy(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
michelz:
Total Hogwash... Is it the US that will define how we see incitement in election?
[b][/b]I tire oooo
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by AAinEqGuinea: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orubebe01:
I repeat, America should keep their white nose off the affairs of my country. Where were they wen we sought for their help during d Ebola saga.

Nigeria got rid of ebola just fine using their own devices and leadership.

Lets applaud Nigeria for not being needy or a welfare state for ebola and many other instances.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by reactionpapa: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Now I know that President Jonathan is an intelligent man.

Americans are the people confusing the whole world..... But God Almighty is greater than them.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sometimes the Nigerian newspapers just can't stop showing their very typical bias reporting. The U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs didn't mention any names, but Premium times was quick to include the name of Patience Jonathan, Orubebe and Gov. Shettima, conveniently or otherwise forgetting the name of Oba of Lagos!!

What the Oba said, to them wasn't an incitement to violence

1 Like

Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by ddefoe: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
All kinds of false news everywhere competing for attention and sensationalism their hallmark.if US were to sanction Electoral offenders and violence instigators,who among the Nigerian politicians can stand.whoever believe this trash can believe anythingm
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
darlenese:
I hope they will sanction Buhari for the underage voting
Abi o....u making sense cutie
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by liyalla(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
as we no carry war end the elections as they planned, they are still bent on pressing us to #shareblood. My humble advice to US, please cheef this mara
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by free2ryhme: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
FlyboyZee:

Please, try and use your brain next time. Its not for decoration. Nigeria is a sovereign nation and we are not under the control and auspices of the US. Or is this what APC wants to turn us to? An apron string of the US? Or would GMB now be taking instructions from Obama and be reporting to him? I'm getting seriously confused with this US new found is it love or bossy relationship with Nigeria...

and it is right for them to steal public funds and put in foreign banks in foreign nations abi

I don't know say na your yansh you dey use take reason

Ewu !
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by shino62: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beautiful lesson for all who think they can cause mayhem. At least the world police ''USA" is around to check-mate these enemies of peace. It's a welcome development. Change! we wanted and change! we got. May God give this change ambassadors the wisdom to properly govern us. ;DBeautiful lesson for all who think they can cause mayhem. At least the world police ''USA" is around to check-mate these enemies of peace. It's a welcome development. Change! we wanted and change! we got. May God give this change ambassadors the wisdom to properly govern us.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by ibknaanii(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
bigass:

Akiolu said you will die in Lagoon. How is that inciting violence. Will Lagoon go after Igbos? Akiolu is cursing not inciting violence.

Saying our enemies will die is not the same as Kill our enemies

Do u know the meaning of inciting? (to cause (someone) to act in an angry, harmful, or violent way. : to cause (an angry, harmful, or violent action or feeling).
So don't tell me that dt statement by Akiolu is nt inciting. U free to support ur Party but say d truth wen need be.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by chiedu7: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
I BEG OBAMA GO SIDDON!

NO BE ONE IDIOT DEY YANKEE THERE DEY ABUSE GENOCIDE AGAINST IGBOS WETIN DEM TALK?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2329505_call_jpegb5e82da448f21ecaa31f9e619e194a85
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Excellent, a welcomed development.

Nigerians in diaspora, please make economic decisions at home. If the US is this interested then it means goods are coming.

I foresee better days ahead smiley
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by ShowYourCertificate: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
ijustdey:

the obas comment doesn't concern me..... if they want they can add him but leave ameachi out of it
he never called for violence to anyone
So why wasn't the Oba's name included? Doesn't that suggest bias on the part of the journalists?
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by specco(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
They have sold Nigeria oo! Going... Going...Gone. America has it.
America wey no agree give us medicine fight Ebola they think say ebola go finish us but GOD WIN.
America wey no give us arms take fight Boko haram as they think say the Boko manace go dismember the country but GOD WIN.
Nigerians shine your eyes o as some enemies might be masquarading as friends.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by ShowYourCertificate: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
cocokiller1:
nd if ambode hadn't won
don't u think what is happening in sa would av bin happening in lag?
Exactly!

That's why the journalist should have suggested Oba Akiolu's name as one of those to be sanctioned by the US. He only suggested the PDP names. That's bias journalism. It's unprofessional.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Adyrin(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Fucck Obama
Fucck the US
Fucck all of dem..!
We aint gonna be needing your Visa and Passport!
I prefer going to the UK!
Who da hell do they think they are?
When Buhari said that anybody that stands on his way to wining 2011s election should be killed W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t happened?
Abegi joor
Obama yur fada well well..!
dre11:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/181762-u-s-likely-to-sanction-patience-jonathan-orubebe-others-over-election-incitement-rigging.html
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Mcponpin(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
I wonder the kind of deal GMB had with the White House... Jonathan refused to be played around by the White house and they stopped importing crude oil from Nigeria...
Even the white house was in full support of GMB campaign...

Hope Nigeria is going into modern slavery.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by ishiamu(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l don't understand the sudden love America has for us or their sudden interst in our elections but what of buhari and his dog and baboon blood will mix or tinubu rig and roast threat or Ameachi parallel government threat and most recently Oba akilou lagoon talk.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by ziryboy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
chymystique:
Tales by Moonlight undecided...
So its only PDP members that are guilty of election incitemenT? While this year marked a step to Nigeria having a bit Free and Fair election compared to previous years since the inception of democracy. This Looks more like Political witCh hunt by US govt... Why didnt they sanction GMB in 2011 when he threatened to make GEJ's administration ungovernable and also incited violenCe in the north that killed sCores of people including Youth Corps members? This is Hypocrisy and so unprofessional of them. undecided
useless igbo people, this shows how you people always lie about the north. You people have fail already and failure will always be part of you people
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by VellyG(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
bigass:

What Oba Akiolu said is a treat against fundamental human right to vote for his/her candidate. This is not threatening violence.
Akiolu said Igbos will die in the lagoon he didn't say I will kill the igbos in the lagoon.

Saying our enemies will die is not the same as Kill our enemies

I do not support Oba Akiolu
if he didn't incite violence with his words why then did the igboes react the way they did?I beg just shut up and learn not to be biased in judging .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant / See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak / Tompolo's Letter To Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.