Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

WOW !!! Genevieve Nnaji Is Queen Cleopatra Of Egypt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW !!! Genevieve Nnaji Is Queen Cleopatra Of Egypt (1941 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme / Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. / Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW !!! Genevieve Nnaji Is Queen Cleopatra Of Egypt by joshua8016: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: WOW !!! Genevieve Nnaji Is Queen Cleopatra Of Egypt by Twaci(f): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2015

2 Likes

Re: WOW !!! Genevieve Nnaji Is Queen Cleopatra Of Egypt by iPrevail(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
You're breathless? ...what's there to be breathless about? ...you one-legged Gallus gallus
Re: WOW !!! Genevieve Nnaji Is Queen Cleopatra Of Egypt by icebebe(f): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
iPrevail:
You're breathless? ...what's there to be breathless about? ...you one-legged Gallus gallus
but d pics is breath taken nw,its an usual pix
Re: WOW !!! Genevieve Nnaji Is Queen Cleopatra Of Egypt by may01(f): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why is she looking so thin?
She looks fake,like a doll.
And I'm sure Cleopatra never looked this choked

1 Like

Re: WOW !!! Genevieve Nnaji Is Queen Cleopatra Of Egypt by iPrevail(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
icebebe:
but d pics is breath taken nw,its an usual pix

undecided
Re: WOW !!! Genevieve Nnaji Is Queen Cleopatra Of Egypt by safarigirl(f): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
The graphics designer of this magazine just loves the photoshop effects....that's how he photoshopped the hell out of Tiwa's pic in the other edition of the mag
Re: WOW !!! Genevieve Nnaji Is Queen Cleopatra Of Egypt by lordkrato(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
PhotoShopped Queen of Egypt..

Me sef na Zeus of Olympus...

Whey that pic sef?
Re: WOW !!! Genevieve Nnaji Is Queen Cleopatra Of Egypt by sholay2011(m): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
may01:
Why is she looking so thin?
She looks fake,like a doll.
And I'm sure Cleopatra never looked this choked
You've said it all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dagrin, Goldie, Amaka Igwe, Kefee, Zara Gretti, Others To Be Honoured At NEC / Pics: BBA Huddah Monroe Puts Her Banging Bikini Body On Display / [opinion] Airforce1's Song Already Got Over 7 Thousand Download Under 18 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.