Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet (153277 Views)

The Amazing Itel 1556; My Observation / Itel Inote IT1701 Prime Discussion Thread / Anyone Using Itel Inote Prime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ritababe(f): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
ryfoz:

I dey gentle o, where u travel go na, and weytin u bring come for me ur small boi? grin

lol, I just enter lag last week
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by vivalavida(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
ryfoz:
[size=15pt]2ndly do factory reset and biko no move apps to dat sd again in fact no use sd card again unless na 4/8gb [/size]

Will do so. My phone for now is useless. Many of the apps dont even function fully again
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 3:39am On Dec 22, 2015
ritababe:

lol, I just enter lag last week

Oya na, i dey wait for my end of d yr gift. Drop me ur numba na make we at least rap easily on whatsapp, that doesn't stop me from posting instructive comments here concerning any issue anyone has
If u wan drop am in my mail, tell me make i drop my email for u here
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by hyuga(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2015
ryfoz:

Bros sharply return d memory card and collect ur cash(dis fone no dey handle pass 8gb sd max)
Anything higher it will corrupt the files: videos, musics, pix etc

WELCOME TO PRIME 1 DILEMMA
Or keep d sd sha for a better fone, it's not d sd card dat is faulty o
Sorry but I have used 32gb on this tab well. Probably his SD card is fake
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by vickifeanyi47(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Help landers,,my Itel tab battery percentage drops down even wen not in use..what is the cause of this.
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Carlcaresophia: 10:31am On Dec 23, 2015
vickifeanyi47:
Help landers,,my Itel tab battery percentage drops down even wen not in use..what is the cause of this.
Hi Vicki, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, pls let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Bhenny(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Any serious seller of itel inote prime here
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bhenny:
Any serious seller of itel inote prime here
bheni u in Lagos?
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Bhenny(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Yea ikorodu
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bhenny:
Yea ikorodu
choi!I stay in agbara
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Bhenny(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
where is it located @
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Bhenny(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
If thrz anyway we can cut the journey short
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bhenny:
If thrz anyway we can cut the journey short
located at badagry axis
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Bhenny(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mhen too far
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Bhenny(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
is the place closer to oshodi
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Bhenny(m): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Are u there
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bhenny:
Are u there
08165251323 this is my number add me on whatsapp let us discuss
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by SageNaruto(m): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
ryfoz:

Bros sharply return d memory card and collect ur cash(dis fone no dey handle pass 8gb sd max)
Anything higher it will corrupt the files: videos, musics, pix etc

WELCOME TO PRIME 1 DILEMMA
Or keep d sd sha for a better fone, it's not d sd card dat is faulty o

I'm using a 32gb sd card and I've not encountered any problem thus far...
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Bhenny(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Im not available on whatsapp ryt nw...
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
vickifeanyi47:

Drop ur numba to join our whatsapp group and get help
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by vickifeanyi47(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2015
ryfoz:

Drop ur numba to join our whatsapp group and get help
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 6:49am On Dec 26, 2015
hyuga:

Sorry but I have used 32gb on this tab well. Probably his SD card is fake

SageNaruto:

I'm using a 32gb sd card and I've not encountered any problem thus far...

Drop me ur whatsapp number make we talk den
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 6:50am On Dec 26, 2015
vickifeanyi47:

Done
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 6:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Once again,I feel privileged and blessed to leverage on this lacuna of celestial opportunity and imprematur to celebrate with you in this splendiferous yuletide season of razzmatazz and adagio of hedonism, may you be endowed with a comucopia of his grace and avalanche of blessings from the suzerainty of the greater beyond to perpetually experience this moment of proscenium of hole de vivre in many more decades to unfold..Merry Christmas. shocked

May Your Xmas be free from quagmire. Let it be adoriferous, full of rampant cockistocracy, aggravated by the vitality of perambolity with the plumage of decapitation, so that the new year will be congruental in as far as the mototiplity is concerned.

I hope English was compulsory at your school. grin wink

[size=20pt]HAPPY SEASONS GREETINGS[/size]
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2015
[size=20pt]HAPPY BOXING[/size]
DAY

TO ALL PRIME OWNERS
cool kiss

Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by TaiKuun(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
I'm a victim of this itel prime dpi thing. I changed by dpi to 180 from 160 via a build.prop tweak. Since then, the phone became unusable because of some com.android.systemui has stopped and launcher3 has stopped errors, which are aggressively persistent. I don't want any advice on how to fix it myself, Please i just want to ask the guys that have had similar experience these two questions:
1. Were they able to fix it for you at carlcare?
2. If yes, please how much were you charged?
3. How many hours/days did you have to wait to get back your tab

God bless you as you reply.
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by primeson1(m): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Whatever you need on Jumia, I can get it for you.

80% discount on shipping fees, you only pay 20% of your shipping fees.

Contact me now

08024159595 whatsapp/call/sms

Jumia sales consultant.

Happy new year to you all.
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by vickifeanyi47(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Hello please which is the best subscription for browsing on my Itel phone
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by multikolour(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Vicki, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, pls let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
please can you give me the address of Carl care center in Ibadan, because I can't update my itel prime.
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ayotundeb: 1:16am On Dec 31, 2015
My number is 07069111031. Battery problem. Please add me on whatsapp
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Carlcaresophia: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2015
multikolour:

please can you give me the address of Carl care center in Ibadan, because I can't update my itel prime.
Hi Multikolour, below please find the contact information of our service center in Ibadan, our colleagues there will try to help you with the phone problem. Thank you! BTW, you can find Carlcare Service Center contact information in your phone app "Carlcare".

3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2015
TaiKuun:
I'm a victim of this itel prime dpi thing. I changed by dpi to 180 from 160 via a build.prop tweak. Since then, the phone became unusable because of some com.android.systemui has stopped and launcher3 has stopped errors, which are aggressively persistent. I don't want any advice on how to fix it myself, Please i just want to ask the guys that have had similar experience these two questions:
1. Were they able to fix it for you at carlcare?
2. If yes, please how much were you charged?
3. How many hours/days did you have to wait to get back your tab

God bless you as you reply.

Sorry bro
I didn't take mine to carlcare when it happened to me o, fixed it myself with serious sweat and prayer, #how i solved it still baffles me till today becos d method didn't work for someone else i suggested it to#
Anyways i wish i can help but i have no clue abt all those qstns, if u av any oda fone on whatsapp drop ur numba so we can rap and i myt link u to group guys who can supply u d info u need

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (35) (Reply)

Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.