Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) (20110 Views)

Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! / Need A Female Nlander Resident In PH / Read: Welcome A New Nlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
charijee:
orijin101 what's her moniker na
sikiratu grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
charijee:
orijin101 what's her moniker na
sikiratu grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by braindamage(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

Abi ooo. . . Na so i take see am ooo cheesy
Na so...but you done break plenty girls heart for here sha. Make we sabi d one wey you dey with...make e no come be say the person wey I won proclaim love to na she you go bracket too grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
cc: alberto2k (agbero2k), stephenqueen, ipledge, kingtom, chimerase2, 2dice, fabdedon, prettythicksme cheesy

make una show ooo
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by iphanyiuma(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
This boy you go like milk oo...
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by kinglekan: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

why you wan know cheesy?

U dey fear? I nor be stephenqueen or Ipledge naa. Wife snatchers. grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
tohpahz:
lipsrsealed so ua cheating on mi angry
eayah sowi side chick cheesy
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
braindamage:
Na so...but you done break plenty girls heart for here sha. Make we sabi d one wey you dey with...make e no come be say the person wey I won proclaim love to na she you go bracket too grin
Hehehehe. . . keep calm, you no fit know amu cool
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by tohpahz(f): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
eayah sowi side chick cheesy

Lol.Thanks o jare
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:
cc: alberto2k (agbero2k), stephenqueen, ipledge, kingtom, chimerase2, 2dice, fabdedon, prettythicksme cheesy

make una show ooo
she is pretty tho but she push chest for front small cheesy cheesy#me likey her booby*no homo
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

U dey fear? I nor be stephenqueen or Ipledge naa. Wife snatchers. grin
trust nobody. . . I no even trust my papa sef grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
she is pretty tho but she push chest for front small cheesy cheesy#me likey her booby*no homo
That's why i love you jhare kiss
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

All butt-licking and effeminate men should be shot 7 times in the groin and whatever is left of their balls should be burnt as a sacrifice to appease the god of common sense.

gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by 2dice(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

make una show ooo
ayaff land oo
She is driving you crazy?
Baba abeg call Lastma for am jare cheesy
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol.Thanks o jare
shocked#dies
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
omoge Manchester, sha le wa United!!! shocked shocked
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by charijee(f): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

sikiratu grin
cool, so have you started the parole with her yet
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

That's why i love you jhare kiss
Boss u sabi good thing cheesy
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
iphanyiuma:
This boy you go like milk oo...
E no good? cheesy
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin united ko,unity nii#wife snatcher grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by 2dice(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
na agbalumo bobbie you get naa
wen dem dey share am you dey do solo abi cheesy
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
charijee:
cool, so have you started the parole with her yet
yea. . . we are even at 76% cheesy
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Stupidity of the highest order...... I'm maniacally bewildered and overghasted at this appalling action
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by stephenqueen: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ode u fink everybody go be like u wey go dey push chest for front undecided undecided
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by charijee(f): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
united koo. . . Madrid nii cheesy
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin united ko,unity nii#wife snatcher grin
Bobby e Bobby e bobby e Ole! Ole Ole Ole oooooo!!! grin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by stephenqueen: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
2dice:

na agbalumo bobbie you get naa
wen dem dey share am you dey do solo abi cheesy
No mind the ajeh na agbalumo boobs she get grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

Ode u fink everybody go be like u wey go dey push chest for front undecided undecided
chai!! wickedt!
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by help3852: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
I sense some bad belly dudes beefing Op cheesy

Op enjoy yourself
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

united koo. . . Madrid nii cheesy
grin Chai you don hammer oh! grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by charijee(f): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

76%?...and you've gone nuts already. ...What happens when it gets to 100% ....btw, where's the lover girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Singles And Searching Forum...lets Meet. / Do You Want To Marry A Foreign Man ? Call 08171602340

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.