Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Who Should Be EFCC Chairman Under Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should Be EFCC Chairman Under Buhari (1021 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Magu Will Be EFCC Chairman, Whether They Like It Or Not – Itse Sagay / Sagay: Magu Will Be EFCC Chairman Whether The Senate Likes It Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be EFCC Chairman Under Buhari by Emmatdayo(m): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
The President Elect is coming with the intension of
wiping off corruption,as a Nigerian who do you think
will be suitable to be the EFCC chairman
(A)Rotimi Ameachi
(B)Attaihiru Jega
(C)Asari Dukobu
(D)Oby Ezekwesiele
(E)Talba Minna
(F)Isa Kantigi
(G)Tompolo
(H)Umar Nasko
(I)Fashola. All votes NOW!!!
Re: Who Should Be EFCC Chairman Under Buhari by Inkman(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
B
Attahiru Jega
Re: Who Should Be EFCC Chairman Under Buhari by appini: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Between Tompolo and Asari, because without their cooperation with this semi regime of the Duara general, there will be no funds for embezzlement.
Re: Who Should Be EFCC Chairman Under Buhari by Ephemmm: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
appini:
Between Tompolo and Asari, because without their cooperation with this semi regime of the Duara general, there will be no funds for embezzlement.

^^^ continue deceiving yourself. Do you think every govt will be acting toothless like GEJ? @ topic, Jega is somebody who always comes to my mind when it comes to this post: he is bold, matured, unintimdated, smart and sensible.

I gave him much respect the way he handles Returning Officer from River and Oruebebe during the last election, honezhly.
Re: Who Should Be EFCC Chairman Under Buhari by Soskid(m): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pastor Tunde Bakare
Re: Who Should Be EFCC Chairman Under Buhari by jukaizer(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Abubakar Tsav. Former Compol Lagos state.
Re: Who Should Be EFCC Chairman Under Buhari by kelvincoll(m): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Although Mrs Ezekwesili seems loud mouthed (trying to avoid another Maryln Ogar person) she seems passionate about the nation. Fearless and with her finance experience and international repute, she should do just fine. Moreso i recalled an APC organised event she was invited to, were she want biased in condeming some of d parties activities. That tells she is her own person and fit for the job of EFCC Chairman.
#MadamDueProcess
Re: Who Should Be EFCC Chairman Under Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
My father.
My mother.
My Brothers.
Me.
Re: Who Should Be EFCC Chairman Under Buhari by OreMI22: 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
James Ibori or Rotimi Amaechi grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photo : Police Allows South African Looters To Steal From Foreigners Shops / Nigeria Owes 60billion Dollars Under Gej Administration / Our Destructive Obsession With Tribalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.