Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,963 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:27 AM

Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo (56427 Views)

Davido Changes His Haircut Style In Jamaica, Looking Handsome & Young (pics,vid) / Wizkid Opens Up About His Affairs With 'miss Kedike', Chidnma Ekile / Cute Or Not – Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Self In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by Paulv(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
wwwbabe:
[center][/center]beautiful,innocent and smart african beauty
"inncent"wat is suppose to mean?
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by sweatholder(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
These kind of people are the reason for global warming I swear, cuz she is too hot

Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
I wana marry dis girl..her contact pls!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by BOWOTO(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
farano:
Question for the gods tongue
Lol i took her virginity
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by wtfCode: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
a very normal gurl...wish i could fvck her someday :/
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by Eyepencil: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
I could remember when i used to bang dis babe
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by Peejayybold(f): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
OK....... Who is next?
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by Eyepencil: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
I wana marry dis girl..her contact pls!
0803698544* Thank me later!
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by ibrokola(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
lordkrato:

Nairaland better create m/f for people like you ooo!!!

Your pic fine sha.. wink

That's all she has going on for her; her looks. But it's unfortunate that her attitude and common sense are below average. You should read her posts.
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Thal lady with so much masculine hormones. Hairs in the wrong places
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by Btoyob(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice one
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by FitnessNigeria: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
This gurl don de fat
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by Fratello(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
My One and Only Celebrity Crush On Earth, yes: Earth. smiley
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by Ebi89(f): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
she looks like a native doctor, lol,

nice combination sha
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by Okuda(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
lordkrato:

Haba! Na true talk na

omo na wa o.. Anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I must warn you male folks here on Nairaland that you are the ones making these women here, the celebrity that they are not. You guys are giving them the impetus to place themselves on a high horsed pedestal that they should not be on, then later, you come and complain that they are not replying your PMs and they are forming celeb.

Please dont compare Farano to Chidinma again. They are not on the same level. Celeb status apart.
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by lordkrato(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
ibrokola:

That's all she has going on for her; her looks. But it's unfortunate that her attitude and common sense are below average. You should read her posts.

Typical isn't it?

Just good looks nothing else... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by lordkrato(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Okuda:

omo na wa o.. Anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I must warn you male folks here on Nairaland that you are the ones making these women here, the celebrity that they are not. You guys are giving them the impetus to place themselves on a high horsed pedestal that they should not be on, then later, you come and complain that they are not replying your PMs and they are forming celeb.

Please dont compare Farano to Chidinma again. They are not on the same level. Celeb status apart.

Dude take a chill pill. I'm not playing kiss up or anything. It's just my opinion. It's not like I'm talking about an ugly babe or anything.

I don't even send PMs!!

Nevertheless I understand you and I think it's sad that some ladies here need the attention for self esteem.
cry
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by davinchi(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
lordkrato:

Celebrity aside.. You're prettier..

Just make e no swell head sha... grin grin
I agree with you 100%
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by wheezyoung(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
She's proudly african,Igbo to be precise
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by jobyyjob: 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Just why won't did girl grow her hair and look ravishing abeg .
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
This girl tell me say she love me back then but i no gree cry
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by MidazTorch: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Once it's worn by a celeb, it automatically becomes fashionable I love Chidinma, but pattern on pattern z a NO NO, plus d colours... undecided

1 Like

Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by Bowaley17(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cold
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
I love this girl die......she is potable just like me,planning to cut my heir as low as possible dis year tooo.
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by nnaemy2013(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
All na Swag.
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by nnaemy2013(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
I love this girl die......she is potable just like me,planning to cut my heir as low as possible dis year tooo.

u don't Look Portable o! Except my eyes dey deceive me
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by FOREXMARTS: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
farano:
She looks cute. I love her fashion sense smiley .

https://instagram.com/chidinmaekile/

Reminds me of this unique SDC guy with the hat. What's his name again?
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by EwejeOyewole(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Who go give me her number... Make i tell her my mind
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by Heffalump(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Damn! tongue she is looking so fly, like she is about to give them a run for her money cheesy

This girl must be a VIRGINNNN........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Heffalump:

This girl must be a VIRGINNNN........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo by Nickymezor(f): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pretti Chidinma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) / Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.