Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. (3135 Views)

Best Subscription For Downloading / Urgently Need To Know The Best Subscription For Blackberry / Best Subscription Between Airtel N Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
I just exhausted my airtel data plan. 2gb @ 1500 and am surprised at the rate airtel zapped my megabytes. I need you guys to tell me the best data to do on my Android. No glo service in my area.
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Habayomie(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
mtn....4.5gig==#2500
Airtel......the best data consumer
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nope.

Go for the 4gb for 2k bundle. That's what am using and the drain speed isn't as much as the previous ones
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by DARSHELLE: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
liberty300:
Nope.

Go for the 4gb for 2k bundle. That's what am using and the drain speed isn't as much as the previous ones

What's the code pls?
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
10gb for 70naira

5 Likes

Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by willian10: 12:03am On Apr 21, 2015
10 terabyte for N50, holla me if ur in need...
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:09am On Apr 21, 2015
liberty300:
Nope.

code please?
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 21, 2015
*437*1#

Please make sure you're eligible for this package before recharging for it. To confirm eligibility, type in the code without credit on your fone. If it says "you do not have sufficient balance for this package" then congrats cos it means you're eligible. If it says otherwise, then you're not
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by ITbomb(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2015
Check here for the best subscription for all networks
www.ityunit..com/2015/04/best-affordable-data-plan-for-your.html

For your Airtel, I never recommend that 1500 for 2 GB
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by idu1(m): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2015
People are using this android phones to give themselves headache....

Just buy blackberry and be free....

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Beamborla(f): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2015
liberty300:
*437*1#

Please make sure you're eligible for this package before recharging for it. To confirm eligibility, type in the code without credit on your fone. If it says "you do not have sufficient balance for this package" then congrats cos it means you're eligible. If it says otherwise, then you're not
How do you check your data balance, pls?
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by parrotibaba(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2015
For d airtel android plan ,it's better u download from 10pm to 6am cos any other time ,u data will be gloriously zapped X3
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Oklander: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
I just exhausted my airtel data plan. 2gb @ 1500 and am surprised at the rate airtel zapped my megabytes. I need you guys to tell me the best data to do on my Android. No glo service in my area.
mtn 2k5 4.5gig or tweak your imei for glo 3gig for 1k.
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by izikjon(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2015
Holla for ur pocket friendly data bundle plans for MTN & etisalat... Check my signature for thread link.
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by stevenakolo: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Gejpresident:
10gb for 70naira

Fear god na.
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by febbymi: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
idu1:
blackberry kor, purplemango ni

1 Like

Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
stevenakolo:

Fear god na.
wetin concerns god and mtn
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Dacronym(m): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
ITbomb:
Check here for the best subscription for all networks
www.ityunit..com/2015/04/best-affordable-data-plan-for-your.html

For your Airtel, I never recommend that 1500 for 2 GB
but y are data resellers still in bizness wen d 4.5gb for 2k is cheaper or is somthing wrong with the plan
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Glo 3GB for 1k
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by ITbomb(m): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dacronym:

but y are data resellers still in bizness wen d 4.5gb for 2k is cheaper or is somthing wrong with the plan
The plan was suspended for a while and that was when the data reselling started on mtn, apart from that, Airtel had already had a bad reputation with double charging on the blackberry N1500 for 2 GB plan. People are still not convinced that this special android plan charges normal
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by chiMoni37(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pls hw can 1twerk his phone imei to use d glo 3Gb ...oor has it been blocked ?
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by chiMoni37(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
canfrac:
Glo 3GB for 1k
pls can u shed more light on DAT..or add me on wats app 08060819005
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Dacronym(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
ITbomb:

The plan was suspended for a while and that was when the data reselling started on mtn, apart from that, Airtel had already had a bad reputation with double charging on the blackberry N1500 for 2 GB plan. People are still not convinced that this special android plan charges normal
so u mean that plan is not available now cos i was about sub. 4 it
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Thanks everybody. I did Android plan @2k
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Rilwayne001: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Gejpresident:
10gb for 70naira

shocked shocked chei. mtn? abegg is this forreal??
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by bimbor(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wisdomkosi:

Airtel scamming since 1700BC
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

the guy name na lienus
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

yea
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by ITbomb(m): 1:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Dacronym:

so u mean that plan is not available now cos i was about sub. 4 it
It is available now
I said when it was first suspended, that was when data reselling surge.

Airtel just restarted it few weeks ago
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
the guy name na lienus
u don't know anything

dey there, maybe its look impossible to u but to others its possible
Re: Help Me With The Best Subscription To Do On My Android. by liljboy(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2015
idu1:

why? the resolution, games, free good apps, tweaking, image quality or what?? abeg park well, space full yafuyafu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot X507 Product Review: Is It Really The Best Budget Smartphone? / :==> Tecno Y6 Full Phone Specifications & Price In Nigeria <==: / Blackberry Moving Completely To Android In 2016..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.