Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Where Can I Get Free Testing For Hiv - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Get Free Testing For Hiv (2666 Views)

Baariz - A Complete Cure For HIV/AIDS / Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Nigerians Who Returned From Niger Queue For HIV/AIDS Test (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Free Testing For Hiv by linaluv: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hey all its been long since i ever did Hiv test, that was way back 4years ago when i was planing to join the military, they never informaed us individually about our medical results but they did it all generally. and so the information they gave wasnt clear enough seeing we donated blood for the screening individually.

now its been close to 4 years that the test was carried out but ever since then i have been involved in some risky behavious ''accidentally'' if you know what i mean, during the course of having sex, i do experience breakage of condom from random girls.

now i d like to go for a test.

where can i get free test

seeing its likely i caant afford to bear the cost , if i were chatged to pay a fee at the moment
is there any NGO i can go to?

yall please help me with answers

God bless you all
Re: Where Can I Get Free Testing For Hiv by flipflop(f): 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
linaluv:
Hey all its been long since i ever did Hiv test, that was way back 4years ago when i was planing to join the military, they never informaed us individually about our medical results but they did it all generally. and so the information they gave wasnt clear enough seeing we donated blood for the screening individually.

now its been close to 4 years that the test was carried out but ever since then i have been involved in some risky behavious ''accidentally'' if you know what i mean, during the course of having sex, i do experience breakage of condom from random girls.

now i d like to go for a test.

where can i get free test

seeing its likely i caant afford to bear the cost , if i were chatged to pay a fee at the moment
is there any NGO i can go to?

yall please help me with answers

God bless you all
if there is a general hospital or any government health centre or preferably a Teaching Hospital around you, walk to the Lab section and ask if they do free HIV testing. Some of them have an out building in the hospital environment that does all sorts of free testing for those that can't afford it. Good luck sir!
Re: Where Can I Get Free Testing For Hiv by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Itss free in all govt. Facility

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Free Testing For Hiv by Charliiee(m): 12:20am On Apr 21, 2015
The test doesn't cost more than 1K, I'm sure you aint that broke
Re: Where Can I Get Free Testing For Hiv by linaluv: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thank you guys i finally got my test done but i had to travel far from where i live to another town to do the test. due to fear

but the result came out within 30mins and it was negative, thanks to all your support and the information u provided me.

the test was free, but the guy there just asked me to roger him small change so i gave him N500 HAPPILY

God bless you all
Re: Where Can I Get Free Testing For Hiv by worry359(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
linaluv:

shes in her early 70s while i am 30yrs old but in my Internationale passport it states that i am 27yrs of age, i made it so , when i wanted to go for studies , i d reduced the age in my passport.

pls what are my chances

This is what the poster thinks of women! he is defrauding a 70 yr old lady in a love scam for visa!
Hiv test to be with 70yr old!

(1) (Reply)

Can Fruit Sugar Cause Diabetes? / Sneezing And Yawning / How To Drink Enough Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.