Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight (9259 Views)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 21, 2015
I also hope so at the bolded. I fear Buhari is too trusting and tries not to see the evil in others.
Eluwilussit:
My brother, I thought about you today and all your theories/worries as soon as I read that bit of news. I felt a coldness. I am not at ease at all with this visit. I have wondered all day, if this could be what you have been saying. Even as I type this, I have goose pimples.

I am never one to pessimistic but I am beginning to think that you might have a very serious and genuine concern. I do hope the old fox(Gmb) will outwit his enemies. I pray he fulfils his destiny.

As for US and allies, I am kind of confused at their game. They appear to be against gej and so one would expect them to be for Gmb. Whatever their plan is, God will never allow it to succeed in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by sparkleboy(m): 1:16am On Apr 21, 2015
GenBuhari:
The president of Ivory Coast, a known stooge of neo-colonialist France and America just arrived this evening to visit Buhari in Abuja.

Remember we still do not know how they poisoned Abacha all we know is that Abacha died the morning after a flying visit at Abuja Airport from Yasser Arafat surrounded by some security staff provided for Arafat by America.

Poisoning is so sophisticated these days it is hard to guard against. Buhari needs to avoid all meetings until he has full control of his own security and the country.

List of African presidents that have been probably poisoned include :

Abacha
Yaradua
Atta-Mills (Ghana)
Meles Zenawi (Ethiopia)
Zambia's last president and a few others.

Almost if not all the listed presidents were not stooges of America and[b] following policies that were in the best interest of their country[/b]

May the Gods of our great ancestors protect our president-elect from any evil plans against him and Nigeria

[size=1pt]PPAngel(f), DeepSight(m), Twaci(f), ghostofsparta(m), suwailad(f), Uthman75, Nneka123(m), softysparky(f), Eluwilussit, njays24(f), Aminat508(f), IbnSultaan(m), ammyluv2002(f), Sanchez01, vivaciousvivi(f), Situation001(m), ujoatu(m), onila(f), LagosBoi2(m), icebeatz, baslone, spott, Albaniy(m), coolkris(m), Eisenhower(m), OCTAVO, yyb14, babanaba, MrTAnonymous(m), Mohdadutse(m), Parisbee5(m), edi287, luvhenry(m), mmimahbub(m), GogetterMD, adamskutty(m), MDelgado(m), MrMcJay, babse(m), zemaye, Tafidah(m), christaddicted(m), emalekuo(m), XYZ123, Eniburumo(m), jamilkb(m), iSmalles(m), agentM(m), inereunwa1(m), Nafizzey(m), spyroxy1(m), Amazo, kay29000(m), cap28, annibro(f), rokiatu(f), BoboYekini(m), Missy89(f), Desola(f), olas24u(f), cycline404(m), kestolove95(m), BashirAhmad1(m), Yungwizzzy(m), FastShipping, jingh(f), gbanikiti(m), tola9ja(m), ololo12, Babare(m), Onlinebizexpert(m), AlyricistLaura, HandOfChukwu, musKeeto(m), kayjasper(f), Yooguyz(m), sukkot, Dahkogrin007(m), LastProphet, MissTeaseMe(f), zeongeon, 9jawear, ayo84(m), Ikhilor(m), Gorzy1, Brimmie(m), Sepp360(m), oyeludef(m), algorithmz(m), Naijacitizen(m), idu1(m), torkaka, skyfall, WIZGUY69(m), mrofficial(m), Metrofox(m), nijanigga, rasojie, mmmustapha, dapachez, Balyz, focus7, kokosheen(m), LFJ, adebisicutie, SLIDEwaxie(m), blackfase(m), Omen100(m), Ttalk, kingingkinging, NgeneUkwenu(f), Mcweber(m), SirHouloo(m), tunwumi, Olaolufred(m), agabusta, ISpiksDaTroof, Sirniyeh, iconize, mikolo80, erayo2GCA(m), gists, AMvanquish, BRAV0O(m), femicyrus, Jesusloveyou, bunmioguns(m), gatiano(m), VoteOutPDPJona, diamondbility, darne(m), vedd, zimoni(m), sasview, Papertrail11(m), godofwar666(m), doja(m), ajani1978(m), vicadex07(m), StevinMorgan(m), madamoringo, ilugunboy(m), tetengwo, Adminisher, fatadis, hazyfm, ashson, nuclearboy(m), Eziachi, Rawani, ba7man(m), bolaino(m), edogirl2, FiftyFifty(m), odunH(f), courage54(m), thebosstrevor, RaptorX, panafrican(m), osystein(m), Canme4u(m), dexter1983(m), Caseless, Tundeajani(m), lyricalpontiff(m), whytfaz(m), femmy2010(m), lacasa, Johnnoo, Labo, Bimpe29, PassingShot(m), boladex1, patrickmuf(m), Ilekokonit, Alphaoscar, Thayorr(m), locdog(m), Pataki, musaibnabdul(m), braine(m), wisdom77, mokaflex(m), datribune, toludadon(m), egift(m), Obiagelli(f), OtunbaJega, Keneking, JayJustus, olajide8(m), kwanKwasiyya(m), Omimah, Gbawe, Ofunaofu, opabs1(m), segunjowo(m), musandar, omenka(m), ede1(m), Rilwayne001, aumeehn, jjwaterfalls(f), jaytee01(m), donedy, Ayekotoo, maximunimpact(m), ransomed, kingthreat(m), money121(m), ayukdaboss(m), juman(m), arsetalks(m), aby1976, AnanseK(m), AdekunleBalogun, mu2sa2, drestoneokuta(m), seunmsg(m), pheesayor(m), isuomo, sarutobie(m), Toktee, Kessyy2k4(m), watered(m), bayonekind(m), jamst(m), danjumakolo, teniyi(m), yuzjet(m), Ediskcab(m), Awwal1st(m), Maser, ShehuAba(m), remsonik(f), guttentag(m), Litmus, emmydeep, Kei144(m), OrlandoOwoh(m), stevecantrell, Fresia01(f), ak4God(m), mojeer678, gangar(m), hasyak(m), isalegan2, thoth, igbo2011(m)abidemidare, mizjules(f), Napoleone(m), Raphael81, NoledgeArmani, Viktor1983(m), detholar7(m), Trending(m), thexzy(m), RotrEmmanuel, Rendition(m), PerfumeRepublik, celjay(m), richommieblack(m), Blackeard(m), DeeBoiyy, priestken1(m), ElDeeVee(m), rexoluj(m), fuckerholic(m), deylex77(m), emusmith(m), waveskaaya(m), napoleonbaba(m), demisig(m), KingBish(f), mytym(m), harffie(m), manmade(m), Tinubu(m), JoeCutie(m), peeparty(m), Greyworld, Richie4(m), MrFixIt001(m), Rexnegro(m), youngice(m), DangoteSon, toprod, ALKARULEZ615(m), lilo2hot(m), christlike31(m), Poseidon012(m), chidanzy(m), 01emek(m), calliochuks(m), ofala(m), mattazz(m), cdekj(m), Nadamwa(f), waleakanfe(m), cupidora(f), ghost1718(m), RapLawd(m), chiboy429(m), maxy097(m), homolespecial01(m), jayjagz, cephaswizzy(m), SlimSkipper(m), Topsymania91(m), Oliveronline(m), mistudreh(m), NnamdiN(m), Oilmoneyguy(m), leanfrost(m), bosun11(m), HOMOTOYOSI10(m), MisterLongman(m), dadoctore(m), JesDivine(f), TRADELYN, Simeontaiwo, Donlino(m), KelvinGraphics(m), daveP(m), Spaxon(f), Aabheaven(m), lanicky(f), haymoney01(m), deife(m), Shafiu1, fdxboss(m), iykemoney90(m), Awho(m), kingphilip(m), Mayosky15754, live4ever, Swash042(m), Rapzino(m), akmaldini(m)[/size]
seriously

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by jaysniggs: 1:17am On Apr 21, 2015
We Nigerians should understand one thing!
The Western powers cannot afford to allow a nation like Nigeria achieve her true potentials.
With the population and the resources at our disposal they are doing everything possible right now to split this nation!
Its only Nigeria that can stand up to these foreign forces and they are trying to split us in very diplomatic ways.
Just take a look at Sudan and Co
They are currently war torn. Can't we learn from them?
The same foreign powers tried instigating the Russian citizens against their government but thanks to the governments awareness which they later made known to their citizens about that plan, Russia stands as a headache to those people as I speak.
But rather than our government is busy dividing us and not enlightening us to the real truth!
Its left to us fellow citizens to read between the line, General Gowon said recently that the nation survived the presidential election and put the doomsayers to shame.
Nigerians think and stop being foolish
We hold a better chance
Africa is depending on us for survival.

3 Likes

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:18am On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Anyone who wishes Buhari death will die before him

-Pastor Tunde Bakare

GenBuhari moniker,may you be assassinated first by Amadioha and Sango combined. angry
I have told you to change that moniker of yours but you wouldn't listen.

Thunder fire you there!!!

angry

But Berem has already been assassinated abi na suicide she commit sef.

1 Like

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Eluwilussit(m): 1:26am On Apr 21, 2015
GenBuhari:
I also hope so at the bolded. I fear Buhari is too trusting and tries not to see the evil in others.

He is a retired general. If he can't take care of himself, no one else can. I wish he could delegate everything to Osibanjo for now. He truly needs to be very careful. He should trust only himself.

Anyway, the same God who watches over us all, watches over him too. What will be, will be. He's not 27 but 72, so he has enough survival instinct. He's a survivor. He'll survive.
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by babadem2much(m): 1:40am On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=MzJackBaueress post=32937433] Thanks for the confirmation. Sheun should create a yaba left section for lunatics like him to post useless conspiracy stories. I can't stand the nitwit in politics section.

Dude is fuccking annoying

What do i have to say
God bless ur hustle sis
u are a tru daughter of ur parents
i just dont have to comment cuz u ve done all
GOD BLESS U
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by onatisi(m): 2:04am On Apr 21, 2015
Threads like this should be closed or locked .the op made no sense at all and all he did was just to exhibit his own lunacy. The op is not even sure that the presidents he claimed were poisoned were actually poisoned. The op did not state any clear sensible normal tangible reason why the usa will want buhari dead. I just wonder how some ppl think. The op small brain doesn't seem to understand that causing problem in a country that is the 8th larget oil producing nation in the world, the biggest economy in africa ,and the biggest market in africa and biggest black nation in the world with over 170 million people will have a reverberating effect world wide. We are talking about almost a 100million potential refugees moving across borders ,global oil prices will escalate ,islamic terrorist groups will quickly settle in and etc. The peace and unity of nigeria is NON NEGOTIABLE. And no western power will do anything capable of destroying that peace. Nigeria is too important in the global scheme of things to be allowed to seep into problems. So nobody is assasinating anybody .
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by cirmuell(m): 5:51am On Apr 21, 2015
These foolish conspiracy theories of yours will get you into some dip sh¡t someday believe me.
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:12am On Apr 21, 2015
onatisi:
Threads like this should be closed or locked .the op made no sense at all and all he did was just to exhibit his own lunacy. The op is not even sure that the presidents he claimed were poisoned were actually poisoned. The op did not state any clear sensible normal tangible reason why the usa will want buhari dead. I just wonder how some ppl think. The op small brain doesn't seem to understand that causing problem in a country that is the 8th larget oil producing nation in the world, the biggest economy in africa ,and the biggest market in africa and biggest black nation in the world with over 170 million people will have a reverberating effect world wide. We are talking about almost a 100million potential refugees moving across borders ,global oil prices will escalate ,islamic terrorist groups will quickly settle in and etc. The peace and unity of nigeria is NON NEGOTIABLE. And no western power will do anything capable of destroying that peace. Nigeria is too important in the global scheme of things to be allowed to seep into problems. So nobody is assasinating anybody .

Don't overestimate the importance of Nigeria in the eyes of Western powers. They don't give a hoot about us or our development! Everything you've written to discredit the op is at best tenuous.

I'm not holding brief for the op, but there's nothing wrong in being too careful! And Buhari should be careful!

1 Like

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by tomakint: 6:35am On Apr 21, 2015
My dear onatisi, things don't appear to us (citizens) the way they are planned in the secret world of intelligence until much later. If you think America is not involved in Buhari's emergence, then think again my brother. Obasanjo's uncouth actions and unguarded statements have been scripted by the 'higher powers' he is just acting them out. The sudden 'love' amongst Obj, Tinubu, Buhari, Saraki etc are part of the Conspiracy Theory we are talking about here. Buhari must act within his scripts or..

2 Likes

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by midolian(m): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2015
PPAngel:

That james bond reality telemondo fake azz assasination was done in conjunction with Buhari to trigger widespread ethno religious riots in the north reminiscent to what happened in 1966.

If it were truly real, how come the matter died in less than one week? Simply because Buhari was presented with solid evidence and proof by DSS highlighting the scam assasination. Or else do you think liar mohammed won't have been protesting in the UN headquaters in Geneva?

Guy leave yarn
the matter died in less than one week because of the drunkard 'I don't care' president we have(out-going president)...And do u mean the same DSS led by Merilyn ogar? The DSS that serves jonathan and not Nigeria?

Girl, be wise!

1 Like

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by olas24u(f): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2015
jaysniggs:
We Nigerians should understand one thing!
The Western powers cannot afford to allow a nation like Nigeria achieve her true potentials.
With the population and the resources at our disposal they are doing everything possible right now to split this nation!
Its only Nigeria that can stand up to these foreign forces and they are trying to split us in very diplomatic ways.
Just take a look at Sudan and Co
They are currently war torn. Can't we learn from them?
The same foreign powers tried instigating the Russian citizens against their government but thanks to the governments awareness which they later made known to their citizens about that plan, Russia stands as a headache to those people as I speak.
But rather than our government is busy dividing us and not enlightening us to the real truth!
Its left to us fellow citizens to read between the line, General Gowon said recently that the nation survived the presidential election and put the doomsayers to shame.
Nigerians think and stop being foolish
We hold a better chance
Africa is depending on us for survival.

The Russians have highly educated citizens when compared to Nigeria.so it is very easy.In Nigeria religion alone can do a lot of damage.

1 Like

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by thoth: 6:54am On Apr 21, 2015
Buhari made many promises before he was MADE president, Tinubu made even more promises on his behalf, many which Buhari don't even know about. I am not saying the World Bank/IMF and multinational don't trust Buharis word but the way such business is conducted is this, Outarra is here to re-propose one or two of the former policies, guages Buharis reaction and reports back to his employers, This trick of enforcing a test proposal with a proxy ensures against 3 things, first it gives them a clue whether they have been betrayed or will be betrayed so they can act quickly and decisively to avoid a bigger loss, Secondly, they can access Buharis motive without causing bad blood between them, for example if a World Bank official did the test proposal instead of a proxy and Buhari rejects then there will bad feelings directly among the two parties and Buhari out of fear or just caution might start getting ideas which nobody wants, and might take drastic actions which will mess the other party's(IMF) chances up, but if a proxy does it, they get early warning of the possibilities and can think out ways to placate him,bribe him,blackmail him or destroy him without him suspecting them and being overly cautious. plainly they got early warning, Nigerians(buhari) don't. Thirdly and most important, Outtara will perform a Depth Testing analysis which is simply to find out how deep or far Buhari is willing to go with their usually obscene policies, Outtara will bring up several bizarre policies noting Buharis answer till he perceives discomfort in him, either by confrontation or by evading direct answers. Non of the real guys will meet him yet,but a lot of puppets will smooch up on him.
GenBuhari:
Anybody thinking it is far-fetched should think back a few months when our General narrowly survived assassination by a suicide bomber.

Call me paranoid or onye ara (mad) , but future of Nigerians and indeed Africans rests on this our humble General.

On Buhari rests the future prosperity and progress of Nigeria and Africa.

On Buhari rest the security of the lives of Nigerians as America and its allies gets set to unleash the type of mayham to break up Nigeria that may soon see our blood flowing in gutters.

We Nigerians just do not realise how very high the stakes are.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Bayswater: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I ain't taking it easy on him. He is going too far with his conspiracies.
Is he crazy or something?

angry angry

At least you are now able to see the blatant lies some of your people tell.
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by birdman(m): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2015
thoth:
Buhari made many promises before he was MADE president, Tinubu made even more promises on his behalf, many which Buhari don't even know about. I am not saying the World Bank/IMF and multinational don't trust Buharis word but the way such business is conducted is this, Outarra is here to re-propose one or two of the former policies, guages Buharis reaction and reports back to his employers, This trick of enforcing a test proposal with a proxy ensures against 3 things, first it gives them a clue whether they have been betrayed or will be betrayed so they can act quickly and decisively to avoid a bigger loss, Secondly, they can access Buharis motive without causing bad blood between them, for example if a World Bank official did the test proposal instead of a proxy and Buhari rejects then there will bad feelings directly among the two parties and Buhari out of fear or just caution might start getting ideas which nobody wants, and might take drastic actions which will mess the other party's(IMF) chances up, but if a proxy does it, they get early warning of the possibilities and can think out ways to placate him,bribe him,blackmail him or destroy him without him suspecting them and being overly cautious. plainly they got early warning, Nigerians(buhari) don't. Thirdly and most important, Outtara will perform a Depth Testing analysis which is simply to find out how deep or far Buhari is willing to go with their usually obscene policies, Outtara will bring up several bizarre policies noting Buharis answer till he perceives discomfort in him, either by confrontation or by evading direct answers. Non of the real guys will meet him yet,but a lot of puppets will smooch up on him.

They dont need Ouattara for that. One of the advantages of being ascetic is that you are also taciturn. Anything Buhari has in mind, he isnt going to say until he is firmly in power, for good or bad. If you and I are able to deduce Outtara's significance, best believe the Buhari camp does. Btw, Outtara may be a stooge, but he is not an IMF stooge. Not for the purposes of this visit at least. Interesting times grin
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by birdman(m): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2015
GenBuhari:
The president of Ivory Coast, a known stooge of neo-colonialist France and America just arrived this evening to visit Buhari in Abuja.

grow up and stop embarassing yourself. your conspiracy theories have imprisoned your mind better than anyone can
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by iamrealdeji(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Firefire:
God forbid, May Allah send the evil actors to early grave in Jesus Name. Amen.

Which one you come believe in? Allah and Jesus on the same line?
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by buoye1(m): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Firefire:

na so your life bomb reach.............hilarious post though
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by onatisi(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Don't overestimate the importance of Nigeria in eyes of Western powers. They don't give a hoot about us or our development! Everything you've written to discredit the op is at best tenuous.

I'm not holding brief for the op, but there's nothing wrong in being too careful! And Buhari should be careful!

bros ,you don't understand the importance of ur country and it isn't ur fault ,it is because we have had leaders who have been behaving like puppets and supermarket dolls to western nations. Unfortunately I will have to admit that it is buhar /idiagbon and abacha regime that have actually showed the power of nigeria in international politics. Believe it or not,nigeria is too big to be ignored and to important to be waved aside. The whole world is watching closely events in nigeria and monitoring it. Coming to buhari matter,there is no reason for any nation to fear buhari ,what will bring him down is already near him and secondly he is now a civilian president in nigeria, I don't think I need to expasiate on that before we realize that buhari is already cornered and handicapped. So why will anyone even think of killing him.
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by TheOtherview: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2015
GenBuhari:

Abacha
Yaradua
Atta-Mills (Ghana)
Meles Zenawi (Ethiopia)

Almost if not all the listed presidents were not stooges of America and following policies that were in the best interest of their country.

I am surprised that @GenBuhari has not cited the USA as a possible suspect in the "mysterious" deaths recorded in Ondo state, this past week.

With non-stooges like Abacha, your quintessential hero, who needs a real stooge huh?

The Justice Department suit filed in November 2013 saying that Abacha, his son Mohammed Sani Abacha, their associate Abubakar Atiku Bagudu and others embezzled, misappropriated and extorted money from the Nigerian government.

They laundered funds by buying bonds backed by the United States using U.S. financial institutions, prosecutors said
Source

I know this is one of your five-a-day conspiracy theories, so I won't begrudge you the much needed fix. cheesy
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by buskie13(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2015
Firefire:

Lol bruh....how many masters t
do u serve
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by sibl2015: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2015
A good warning not to be wished away. After all, to be forewarned is to be forearmed. This is to protect anything that can trauncate our hopes as Nigerians.

God will safe us. Amen.
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Firefire(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2015
buskie13:
Lol bruh....how many masters t
do u serve

I serve one Master, Jesus Christ but I believe in the other Prophet as a Messenger of Allah. (Allahu Akbar)

1 Like

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Buhari talks too much, he will be at the centre of controversy. His displacement the other time was because he was not bowing to pressures from the west, and he is already saying everything he might do which will be clearly against them.

He will never be assassinated; at least not tonight. But he may well be a subject of not finishing his tenure again.

This man is the only hope we can have at this moment, his death will be devastating, so I hope it will never happen.

If maugbe can still be alive with now after all his opposition against the west, I biliv buhari will survive this
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Buhari talks too much, he will be at the centre of controversy. His displacement the other time was because he was not bowing to pressures from the west, and he is already saying everything he might do which will be clearly against them.

He will never be assassinated; at least not tonight. But he may well be a subject of not finishing his tenure again.

This man is the only hope we can have at this moment, his death will be devastating, so I hope it will never happen.

If maugbe can still be alive with now after all his opposition against the west, I biliv buhari will survive this

The truth is that it is not over until Buhari is sworn in and finishes his term. I don't trust the americans for anything and I don't think they mean well for this country. Remember how the Rwandan genocide was sparked off in 1994, it was due to the killing of the Hutu President whose plane was shot down and up till today, no one really knows the group that fired that rocket.

If the CIA finds a way of taking out buhari the north will go wild and either blame the Eastern bloc for his death since Jonathan was voted out or blame the West for trying to play another Yar' Adua game on them so that Osinbajo can take the place of the north again. Whichever way, the north will be pitched against the South which would lead to a violent confrontation and eventual break up of our country.

We must continue to pray for Buhari and this country; the american may have sinister reasons for supporting Buhari's victory.

Every evil plan against Buhari and our country whether within or outside Nigeria is cancelled in Jesus Name.
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Tejuri(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2015
this sh*t is laughable. Why would they want to assassinate him? The CIA don't kill for fun, you have to be a serious threat to America.
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

angry angry

you ain't taking it easy on him. seriously. online?

nothing will happen to him.
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

angry angry

you ain't taking it easy on him. seriously. by rantin online?

nothing will happen to him.
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2015
GenBuhari:

Remember we still do not know how they poisoned Abacha all we know is that Abacha died the morning after a flying visit at Abuja Airport from Yasser Arafat surrounded by some security staff provided for Arafat by America.

Poisoning is so sophisticated these days it is hard to guard against. Buhari needs to avoid all meetings until he has full control of his own security and the country.

Abacha
Yaradua
Atta-Mills (Ghana)
Meles Zenawi (Ethiopia)

Almost if not all the listed presidents were not stooges of America and following policies that were in the best interest of their country.

May the Gods of our great ancestors protect our president-elect from any evil plans against him and Nigeria

[size=1pt]PPAngel(f), DeepSight(m), Twaci(f), ghostofsparta(m), suwailad(f), Uthman75, Nneka123(m), softysparky(f), Eluwilussit, njays24(f), Aminat508(f), IbnSultaan(m), ammyluv2002(f), Sanchez01, vivaciousvivi(f), Situation001(m), ujoatu(m), onila(f), LagosBoi2(m), icebeatz, baslone, spott, Albaniy(m), coolkris(m), Eisenhower(m), OCTAVO, yyb14, babanaba, MrTAnonymous(m), Mohdadutse(m), Parisbee5(m), edi287, luvhenry(m), mmimahbub(m), GogetterMD, adamskutty(m), MDelgado(m), MrMcJay, babse(m), zemaye, Tafidah(m), christaddicted(m), emalekuo(m), XYZ123, Eniburumo(m), jamilkb(m), iSmalles(m), agentM(m), inereunwa1(m), Nafizzey(m), spyroxy1(m), Amazo, kay29000(m), cap28, annibro(f), rokiatu(f), BoboYekini(m), Missy89(f), Desola(f), olas24u(f), cycline404(m), kestolove95(m), BashirAhmad1(m), Yungwizzzy(m), FastShipping, jingh(f), gbanikiti(m), tola9ja(m), ololo12, Babare(m), Onlinebizexpert(m), AlyricistLaura, HandOfChukwu, musKeeto(m), kayjasper(f), Yooguyz(m), sukkot, Dahkogrin007(m), LastProphet, MissTeaseMe(f), zeongeon, 9jawear, ayo84(m), Ikhilor(m), Gorzy1, Brimmie(m), Sepp360(m), oyeludef(m), algorithmz(m), Naijacitizen(m), idu1(m), torkaka, skyfall, WIZGUY69(m), mrofficial(m), Metrofox(m), nijanigga, rasojie, mmmustapha, dapachez, Balyz, focus7, kokosheen(m), LFJ, adebisicutie, SLIDEwaxie(m), blackfase(m), Omen100(m), Ttalk, kingingkinging, NgeneUkwenu(f), Mcweber(m), SirHouloo(m), tunwumi, Olaolufred(m), agabusta, ISpiksDaTroof, Sirniyeh, iconize, mikolo80, erayo2GCA(m), gists, AMvanquish, BRAV0O(m), femicyrus, Jesusloveyou, bunmioguns(m), gatiano(m), VoteOutPDPJona, diamondbility, darne(m), vedd, zimoni(m), sasview, Papertrail11(m), godofwar666(m), doja(m), ajani1978(m), vicadex07(m), StevinMorgan(m), madamoringo, ilugunboy(m), tetengwo, Adminisher, fatadis, hazyfm, ashson, nuclearboy(m), Eziachi, Rawani, ba7man(m), bolaino(m), edogirl2, FiftyFifty(m), odunH(f), courage54(m), thebosstrevor, RaptorX, panafrican(m), osystein(m), Canme4u(m), dexter1983(m), Caseless, Tundeajani(m), lyricalpontiff(m), whytfaz(m), femmy2010(m), lacasa, Johnnoo, Labo, Bimpe29, PassingShot(m), boladex1, patrickmuf(m), Ilekokonit, Alphaoscar, Thayorr(m), locdog(m), Pataki, musaibnabdul(m), braine(m), wisdom77, mokaflex(m), datribune, toludadon(m), egift(m), Obiagelli(f), OtunbaJega, Keneking, JayJustus, olajide8(m), kwanKwasiyya(m), Omimah, Gbawe, Ofunaofu, opabs1(m), segunjowo(m), musandar, omenka(m), ede1(m), Rilwayne001, aumeehn, jjwaterfalls(f), jaytee01(m), donedy, Ayekotoo, maximunimpact(m), ransomed, kingthreat(m), money121(m), ayukdaboss(m), juman(m), arsetalks(m), aby1976, AnanseK(m), AdekunleBalogun, mu2sa2, drestoneokuta(m), seunmsg(m), pheesayor(m), isuomo, sarutobie(m), Toktee, Kessyy2k4(m), watered(m), bayonekind(m), jamst(m), danjumakolo, teniyi(m), yuzjet(m), Ediskcab(m), Awwal1st(m), Maser, ShehuAba(m), remsonik(f), guttentag(m), Litmus, emmydeep, Kei144(m), OrlandoOwoh(m), stevecantrell, Fresia01(f), ak4God(m), mojeer678, gangar(m), hasyak(m), isalegan2, thoth, igbo2011(m)abidemidare, mizjules(f), Napoleone(m), Raphael81, NoledgeArmani, Viktor1983(m), detholar7(m), Trending(m), thexzy(m), RotrEmmanuel, Rendition(m), PerfumeRepublik, celjay(m), richommieblack(m), Blackeard(m), DeeBoiyy, priestken1(m), ElDeeVee(m), rexoluj(m), fuckerholic(m), deylex77(m), emusmith(m), waveskaaya(m), napoleonbaba(m), demisig(m), KingBish(f), mytym(m), harffie(m), manmade(m), Tinubu(m), JoeCutie(m), peeparty(m), Greyworld, Richie4(m), MrFixIt001(m), Rexnegro(m), youngice(m), DangoteSon, toprod, ALKARULEZ615(m), lilo2hot(m), christlike31(m), Poseidon012(m), chidanzy(m), 01emek(m), calliochuks(m), ofala(m), mattazz(m), cdekj(m), Nadamwa(f), waleakanfe(m), cupidora(f), ghost1718(m), RapLawd(m), chiboy429(m), maxy097(m), homolespecial01(m), jayjagz, cephaswizzy(m), SlimSkipper(m), Topsymania91(m), Oliveronline(m), mistudreh(m), NnamdiN(m), Oilmoneyguy(m), leanfrost(m), bosun11(m), HOMOTOYOSI10(m), MisterLongman(m), dadoctore(m), JesDivine(f), TRADELYN, Simeontaiwo, Donlino(m), KelvinGraphics(m), daveP(m), Spaxon(f), Aabheaven(m), lanicky(f), haymoney01(m), deife(m), Shafiu1, fdxboss(m), iykemoney90(m), Awho(m), kingphilip(m), Mayosky15754, live4ever, Swash042(m), Rapzino(m), akmaldini(m)[/size]

What do you normally smoke on Tuesday mornings ?
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by thoth: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2015
You don't know how these things work and i won't argue with you on that. Everything looks so simple to you that you are so sure that in every SYSTEM 1+1 =2. Whatever Buhari has in mind, a meeting with a couple of presidents, high ranking officials will expose his inner thoughts, a simple analysis of each meeting, his answers to different seemingly unrelated question and some little details the untrained mind would ignore will tell you all you need to know. Every conversation he has with each of the delegates are analysed. before you start with asceticism and taciturnity let me inform you that Buhari made promises to these people, and i mean promises to accept and carry out very damaging policies(OBJ style) , Tinubu made even more promises and infact gave assurances on behalf of Buhari. I understand that human being can be cunning and harbor ulterior motives that's why till now i have not denounced buhari, instead i choose to wait to see how it all plays out. Till now he has been following their recommendation to the letter but i won't still denounce him. Buhari is not trained on how to beat this form of "friendly interrogation techniques"so even if he is good person they will still get a clue.
Have you ever wondered why prospective US presidents hold interviews but stop talking to TV hosts etc once they become president ? have you ever read an interview of president Obama or Benjamin Netanyahu ? You can't find such things!!
Please try and find a transcript of conversation between a US/Israeli president with a 3rd world president and see that he asks all the questions and answers nothing. Can you tell me why it is so ?
birdman:

They dont need Ouattara for that. One of the advantages of being ascetic is that you are also taciturn. Anything Buhari has in mind, he isnt going to say until he is firmly in power, for good or bad. If you and I are able to deduce Outtara's significance, best believe the Buhari camp does. Btw, Outtara may be a stooge, but he is not an IMF stooge. Not for the purposes of this visit at least. Interesting times grin

1 Like

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2015
Firefire:

Say what ?
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2015
themilanway:
grin grin grin grin grin grin If i comment on this thread make i no swallow semo with ogbono soup tomorrow.

Amen. So be it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nia, Dss, Efcc Will Continue To Clash – Nsa / Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt / Abia Lawmaker, Uzoma Abonta Accuses Buba Yakub Of Plagiarising His Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.