Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] (49589 Views)

5 Companies That Deals In Quality Roofing Sheets According 2 Survey (pics) / Affordable Fully Furnished And Serviced Office Spaces In Wuse II, Abuja / Roomsef,miniflat,flats,town Houses,office Spaces In Ikoyi And Environ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
All information and photos gotten from Techpoint.ng: http://techpoint.ng/5-coolest-nigerian-offices/

Nigerian offices are notoriously monotonous and stifling. I mean, perks like staff buses and “thirteenth month” bonuses are great but, how about we did away with the boring fluorescent bulbs and claustrophobic cubicles in our offices?

Office spaces should reflect a company’s culture because environment plays a big role in productivity and creativity.
This is one of the coolest things Silicon Valley companies have got going for them. Thankfully, a couple of Lagos – “Yabacon Valley” or “Silicon Lagoon”, if you would – startups have begun to take a leaf from their Silicon Valley counterparts. 

We’ve toured our share of them so far this year. Here are the ones that stood out most in our minds:

Konga.com

I think the eCommerce giant has the coolest office space ever. I felt like I was in another part of the world:

From the game room...

To the coding rooms...

To the awesome wall graffiti...

It seems these folks are closet rebels... tongue Imagine this on the wall of a bank? It's enough to spark the spirit of aluta....

What you're 'alutaing' about, you won't know until you've disturbed the peace. cheesy

It's still an awesome space, though, albeit a tad too masculine for my delicate sensibilities. tongue

http://techpoint.ng/5-coolest-nigerian-offices/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Ishilove: 5:46am On Apr 21, 2015
It's all about the graffiti, people. Colours and inscriptions, everywhere!! Busy busy busy....

Andela

The Andela Amity campus is a great place to cool off and also get serious with work.

There’s the awe inspiring graffiti …

But we’re more excited about the cafeteria …

This cafeteria is too orderly, because i know my Nigerian brethren and jagajaga... lipsrsealed

It seems they posed for the photo angry

iKid grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Ishilove: 5:52am On Apr 21, 2015
I personally think this office is uber-cool. wink

Jobberman

The online job company office is dope; a dream place to work.

We love the lounge

Which is surrounded by an open, airy workspace

The colour mixtures are absolutely warm and gorgeous, and the ambiance, green and relaxing.

Lovely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Ishilove: 6:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Africa Internet Group (Rocket Internet)

This building is home to a number of AIG-backed startups including hotels booking platform Jovago.com, online marketplace Kaymu.com.ng and food delivery service Hellofood.com.ng.

Kaymu did the coolest thing by inscribing staff members’ names on the walls

A bit too 'schoolish' for my tastes. And what's with those chairs? It kinda reminds me of those 'colourful' days of kindergarten embarassed undecided

The last picture is innovative and unique, though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Ishilove: 6:11am On Apr 21, 2015
There's something semi-formal about this office space, wouldn't you agree?

The Co-creation Hub

Old but goody, Co-creation hub gave most of us the first taste of what cool working space should look like. We enjoyed dart, table tennis, Play Station among other cool stuff.

And of course, who would forget the famous rooftop?

Source: http://techpoint.ng/5-coolest-nigerian-offices/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Viktor1983(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Cchub's roof top is awesome

3 Likes

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by ozoigbondu: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2015
lt looks nice and comfy but it is too colorful
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by TRADELYN: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2015
grin cheesy shocked
We will build better ones where you will be proud to work!

7 Likes

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by buoye1(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2015
it is well sha....................beautiful office without a beautiful pay?

13 Likes

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Babaneh(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2015
ok though.. but cant ascertain its comfortability until they employ me grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by money121(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2015
ok
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by VickyRotex(f): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Beautiful I must say... kiss

There are rooms for unemployed youths. They shouldn't waste space biko...

Jobberman seems to be the most matured official environ...
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Frosti(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2015
CCHub's is awesome.
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Daslim180(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Ahmed4002(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2015
total nko

1 Like

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Bants(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Cool story like the graffiti wall though....
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by ugoboss26(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Interesting!!!!....Do they also have large vacancies/spaces to employ unemployed and ready to work intelligently YOUTHS into the big office space
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2015
g
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by Sweetguy25: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2015
I've seen better.
Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by okotv(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2015
okay o.

1 Like

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by blacktoy(m): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2015
The problem I do face with u people is that wen u re talking abt nigeria the only example giving wil only based on lagos alone. I hope u people remember lagos is just a state in nigeria out of 36 states including FCT

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by gragraboy: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2015
Na fine office i go chop?... after now you go come dey pay me 30k per month. That money you use for graffiti add am for my salary, i no mind the ordinary paint.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] by siegfried99(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Ok cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.