Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) (37458 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor / Photos: Yahaya Bello, Kogi Governor-Elect Receives Certificate Of Return / Abia Governor Elect Receives Certificate Of Return From Inec (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by jolamos01(m): 7:07am On Apr 21, 2015
braine:
Hmmm... Wike, the Fayose of South South. I pity Rivers people sha. The way this man would siphon state funds to fund mama Piss and the dying PDP that don't even know how to be in opposition would be alarming. But then, they brought it on themselves. They should just forget about development for the next 4 years. Smh.

Some basics truth...
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by omohanet(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Up PDP
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Utchman1: 7:10am On Apr 21, 2015
Firefire:
Amaechi, how market ? grin cheesy

Congrats Wike

Amaechi will ask you how market at the appropriate time.
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by maki(f): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2015
Why the sudden interest in Rivers state? Rivers people voted for who they want...why is that so difficult to understand? Did rivers people concern themselves with who y'all voted as governor in your states? I can't really get what this nonsense is all about. Why is it so painful for Apc to lose rivers state? A large number of people in rivers state do not want Apc, ends the story... All Apc states were rigged like it or not ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by TexasR: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2015
YoursGEJ:
Election petition Tribunal things grin grin grin grin

Make all the dust settle finish, then we go ask Wike how far. AS for now, he can sleep with one eye open

As for all those wey don dey quote me just to abuse me, know that the videos of the 'elections' in Rivers with wide scale rigging clearly going on and the testimonies of accredited international observers are all the tribunal is going to need to unseat that criminal. And i heard the figures were cooked so badly that even a primary one child can tell it was fake. So all of you GEJ/PEJ supporters should not worry, the courts are coming for Wike grin grin grin

My brother,sentiments aside and truth be told,Rivers people voted overwhelmingly for Wike.Though there was widespread violence in certain areas,that would not have affected the outcome of the election in any way.If angels had come down to conduct the elction under the calmest and most peaceful circumstances,Wike would still have won massively.From what I gathered,it seems the people of Rivers state really want to do away with anything associated with Rotimi Amaechi.I see Wike triumphing in any fair and unbiased tribunal
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Rivers state is in a big trouble...Wike shouldnt hv won...
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by ddefoe: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2015
YoursGEJ:

Make all the dust settle finish, then we go ask Wike how far. AS for now, he can sleep with one eye open

As for all those wey don dey quote me just to abuse me, know that the videos of the 'elections' in Rivers with wide scale rigging clearly going on and the testimonies of accredited international observers are all the tribunal is going to need to unseat that criminal. And i heard the figures were cooked so badly that even a primary one child can tell it was fake. So all of you GEJ/PEJ supporters should not worry, the courts are coming for Wike grin grin grin
my brother to be honest with u,even if the tribunal nullifies the election,Wike will win 100times.he has noting to be afraid of.I am telling u as a son of the soil,mark my word!
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by humberjade: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2015
jadakiss213:
Juicy portfolio ko,tasty briefcase ni..Na under Buhari u wan chop money to fund rascality and thuggery ba?

If you think Buhari will fold his arms and watch the illegality perpetuated in d last two years in Rivers slide, u're seriously sleeping on a moving bike. grin

You just go and read the interview by Buhari at his Daura country home , and deduce 4 urself what he will do in Rivers.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/why-my-cabinet-will-be-small-president-elect-buhari/

Though he won't condone lawlessness, but u just watch and see how he'll go about it. A military man will always be a military man, so don't get twisted bro.
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2015
RickRichards:
We all know how he got there. Well, congrats to him.

Through the PVCs, of course!
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Akpan107(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2015
YoursGEJ:

Nobody can ever remove Wike from that seat, even Buhari will never try that.
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2015
RickRichards:
We all know how he got there. Well, congrats to him.
JUST THE WAY WE ALL KNOW HOW BUHARI AND AMBODE GET THERE!

1 Like

Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2015
[[s]quote author=Trailblazer1 post=32938109] A thousand Amaechi's is not enough to stop Wike the Lion tamer of Obio-akpor

Fayose's nightmares and rascality is only a Childs play compared to Wike.

Wike is the new face of opposition in Nigeria
[/quote][/s]

we will find out after the tribunal Ha ha ha ha ha Wike will never ruler rivers state ... I am watch with my 4D lens
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2015
wakacome:
Amaechi ruled river state for eight years,ask many people who is rotimi amaechi they will tell you they know him,but can we say the same thing for you?even some of your family members do not know you,guess what??now amaechi will be working with president buhari who is the new president of NIGERIA and not just a single state called rivers state,NIGERIA is bigger than river state,keep hating a successful politician,a successful man like amaechi while you keep showing your hatred for him by typing nonsense about him on every thread because of the 10mb wey MTN dash you because am sure you as broke as a broken glass...........saying you are clueless is an injustice to clueless people, [b]you are putridiouslitimum cratulificanigorating broogaga[\b]..grin

It is "thread" and not "trend"....
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by cinedu(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:
A thousand Amaechi's is not enough to stop Wike the Lion tamer of Obio-akpor

Fayose's nightmares and rascality is only a Childs play compared to Wike.

Wike is the new face of opposition in Nigeria
After killing people cold blooded
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Firefire(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin grin grin grin

You see that rat grin
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by charitybabe: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2015
I LOVE THIS MAN[size=14pt][/size]
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by jadakiss213(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2015
humberjade:

If you think Buhari will fold his arms and watch the illegality perpetuated in d last two years in Rivers slide, u're seriously sleeping on a moving bike. grin

You just go and read the interview by Buhari at his Daura country home , and deduce 4 urself what he will do in Rivers.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/why-my-cabinet-will-be-small-president-elect-buhari/

Though he won't condone lawlessness, but u just watch and see how he'll go about it. A military man will always be a military man, so don't get twisted bro.

well,the cours remain tthe final arbiter..the same Judiciary Ameachi and his cohorts desecrated for so long..They are human beings too..
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by nnachukz(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2015
YoursGEJ:

my dear relax we said the same thing about fayose, parading video and audio evidence of how military rigged the election at the end wetin come happen?
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by laplace12(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2015
humberjade:
I just can't wait for Ameachi get that juicy portfolio and begin to pay this man back in his own coin.

I betrayer of d highest order!

Which other juicy portfolio when everything have been shared?

Amechi is already out of favour with Tinubu and his Person in APC has been relegated.
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:07am On Apr 21, 2015
spiritfada:
Sure looks like "Oga at the Top" grin
you be badt guy,i also zoom d pix to confirm. Lol!
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by ireneidiva(f): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2015
CR77:
I just love the way Rivers people treated Amaechi's fuckup
Nobody treated amaechi's 'fuckup'! He completed his tenure and his candidate is your new president fyi!
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Howmon: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Lolzzz, they didn't treat Amaechi's f up, they treat their own f up. The next 4 yrs, Amaechi won't be broke. You can't say same for the ppl who supposedly treat his f up.
CR77:
I just love the way Rivers people treated Amaechi's fuckup
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by cocokiller1(f): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2015
CMSbrands:
[b][/b]I do wonder which Poly or school of nursing U guys graduated from.. Cuz ur Sense off reasoning is ignominiously saturated.. Amechi contested for d post of Gov twice which he won.. The last rigged election was btw obnoxious wike and d gentle peterside.. So what's d cry about amaechi? If U guys like it or not he was a governor for 8years and make ur president GEJ and wify worthless.. Furthermore, the tribunal will surely vindicate the people of rivers who were threatened not to vote, killed and grossly disenfranchised but were counted to ve voted... Verily verily I say unto U peterside will wink at wike and say "U loss"... Watch out!
story story
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by cocokiller1(f): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2015
wakacome:
What is this bastard saying??wetin concern me with river state??my own focus is for buhari to win and for apc to win lagos state and it all happened,wetin concern me with wetin dey happen for south south and south east??so what is this dumb dead fool saying??
u should av jst faced ur state nd leave rivers people to suffer like u guys are predicting
u don't need to insult to drive ur point home
err1 knws Nigeria has been a shithole 4rm time immemorial

God helps the fit to survive after much competition
so far so good,d common man in every state in naija doesn't enjoy 100%
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by chrisxxx(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2015
islandmoon:
Cultist / Thug as a governor..
Tell me a politician who is not a cultist especially from ss,se and sw?
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by mescapee: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2015
braine:
Hmmm... Wike, the Fayose of South South. I pity Rivers people sha. The way this man would siphon state funds to fund mama Piss and the dying PDP that don't even know how to be in opposition would be alarming. But then, they brought it on themselves. They should just forget about development for the next 4 years. Smh.

We voted him in. LEAVE HIM FOR US!!!
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by mescapee: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2015
humberjade:

May 29 is not far. He should bring it on!!!
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2015
birdman:
democracy is a strange thing indeed. the people of rivers are about to eat the fruit of their labor lipsrsealed
Same way Nigerians are about to "eat the fruit of their labor".
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Wike, the people's governor
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by seangy4konji: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2015
ok
Re: Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) by braine(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2015
mescapee:

We voted him in. LEAVE HIM FOR US!!!
Lol! Alright! Enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.