Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) (3676 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Rapmoney(m): 12:28am On Apr 21, 2015
There are certain things that some young women do that would make any sane or right-thinking person to see them as socially irresponsible! This is one of the biggest reasons why I have solemnly decided that I must always ensure that the quality of being 'God-fearing' prevails over every other quality as I choose a wife. Yes, it is very vital!!! Any young woman that exhibits the following characters has already painted herself as social irresponsible by herself! :

1) Staying out late for social reasons: If religious or work/occupational reasons make a young woman to stay out late, it is excusable because some professions demand that one works over-night or close late, e.g the medical and banking professions cool...but not staying out late for social reasons; this might be excusable if the lady is with her husband or her fiance who is well known by her family members. Any girl who is found outside her home all alone by 9pm without a good reason is socially irresponsible! She is extremely socially irresponsible if she is found in places such as hotels, bars, beer parlors or on the road! She is probably a call-girl who trades her 'market' stylishlygrin A God-fearing and responsible girl wouldn't be found outside her home after 8:30pm to 9pm, without any tangible and applaudable reason! This is Nigeria and not Europe or Americawink

2) Telling you to buy her food the first day of you meeting her: If she tries this, just know that she's irresponsible! It has nothing to with age because even responsible 'small' girls would coordinate themselves better wink. If the height of such irresponsiblity would be measured with rocks, I think the famous Olumo Rock would be openly seen as a mere palm fruit. I mean, are you that hungry to ask a young man for food the first time you meet him? Why complain later when he sees you as a cheap girl?

3) Going to bed with a man because of mere edible things!: I pity girls who open their legs wide when a guy buys them Sharwama, barbecue or pastries and ice-cream! That's the height of social irresponsibility! Foods that will leave your system after some hours when you go to poo? You would rather be excused if you open your legs to save the life of a sibling! cool

4) Staying idle: Any idle girl from 22 years upward is probably a pros! As from that age, she should either be schooling in a tertiary institution, working, in business, learning a trade or skills or using her God-given talent to create a bright future for herself. Any young woman staying idle because she's pretty and can use that to get money from men is socially irresponsible! Quote me!!! In fact, all serious, ambitious and determined young men should always run away from idle young women! You will gain nothing from such relationship other than the overrated sex!!! She will end up crumbling your hard-earned resources wink

5) Having nothing to offer the world other than sex: Girls who have nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex are socially irresponsible!!! You must be brainless for this! Didn't God give you a brain to think? Have you ever thought of Chimamanda Adichie, Chioma Ajunwa and the likes? They are well respected! Even among the male folks! They have more than sex and their body to offer the world and their relationships wink You are socially irresponsible and will not gain any respect if all you can offer are your boo.bs and big buttocks which you have solemnly swore to advertize on social media grin

I created this thread not for the purpose of bashing or self-righteousness but for the love I have for self-respect and the African culture.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by asadike(f): 12:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Chai! That no 1 reminds me so much of my dad. U don't stay out beyond 9pm. Infact we are not allowed to go out in d evening except for fellowship and u must be home by or before 9pm. That has stayed with me today as I don't fancy going out. Good write up anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by hotice01: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Rapmoney(m): 12:52am On Apr 21, 2015
asadike:
Chai! That no 1 reminds me so much of my dad. U don't stay out beyond 9pm. Infact we are not allowed to go out in d evening except for fellowship and u must be home by or before 9pm. That has stayed with me today as I don't fancy going out. Good write up anyway.
Nice one...that's one of the qualities of parents that are concerned about how their children grow up! I see no reason why a responsible girl should be away from home after 9pm for flimsy excuses cool
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by PureWays(m): 12:53am On Apr 21, 2015
asadike:
Nice advert dear....
Make sure you pay for it.... wink

4 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Rapmoney(m): 12:54am On Apr 21, 2015
hotice01:
Don't tell me that's your middle name grin grin
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Rapmoney(m): 12:55am On Apr 21, 2015
PureWays:
Nice advert dear....
grin cheesy
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by alberto2k(m): 1:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by VaselineCrew: 1:05am On Apr 21, 2015
and y can we not going out late
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Rapmoney(m): 1:07am On Apr 21, 2015
VaselineCrew:
and y can we not going out late
Shuo! Wetin dis one mean?

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by sanbells(f): 1:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Girls talk again
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Rapmoney(m): 1:09am On Apr 21, 2015
sanbells:
Girls talk again
So talking about a socio-cultural issue is 'girls talk'?
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by VaselineCrew: 1:14am On Apr 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
Shuo! Wetin dis one mean?

am saying y restriction, jus be save and secure, not place restriction on movement
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Rapmoney(m): 1:17am On Apr 21, 2015
VaselineCrew:

am saying y restriction, jus be save and secure, not place restriction on movement
So what would a lady be doing outside at night all by herself if not prostitution?
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by VaselineCrew: 1:26am On Apr 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
So what would a lady be doing outside at night all by herself if not prostitution?

if james bond go out alone, i see why not jamie bond can not do same

stero type is bad for everybody, me and u

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by asadike(f): 1:27am On Apr 21, 2015
PureWays:
Nice advert dear....
I have got all d attention I needed, now go to hell!

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by jamex93(m): 1:54am On Apr 21, 2015
since kidnapping start gals don give dem selves brain

no more late nights
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by ronald4lif(m): 2:01am On Apr 21, 2015
All these girls that will come and be gloating that they don't keep late nights here sha.

They should remember it's not only at night that sex can take place. And most importantly that it takes just a drop of s*men to fertilise an egg in the ovary. Nonsense.
angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 21, 2015
Egotistical, self righteous, judgemental ramblings of a ****. angry

Save that shi for your daughters lol undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 21, 2015
Lol at the righteous with tittties for a dp grin
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by naijaboiy: 3:10am On Apr 21, 2015
1) Staying out late for social reasons: If religious or work/occupational reasons make a young woman to stay out late, it is excusable because some professions demand that one works over-night or close late, e.g the medical and banking professions ...but not staying out late for social reasons; this might be excusable if the lady is with her husband or her fiance who is well known by her family members. Any girl who is found outside her home all alone by 9pm without a good reason is socially irresponsible! She is extremely socially irresponsible if she is found in places such as hotels, bars, beer parlors or on the road! She is probably a call-girl who trades her 'market' stylishly A God-fearing and responsible girl wouldn't be found outside her home after 8:30pm to 9pm, without any tangible and applaudable reason! This is Nigeria and not Europe or America
This point to me is totally dead on arrival.

Every adult,,whether male or female has the right to stay out as long as he/she wants to. Whatever they may be doing outside should not be any of our business.

You don't say a male is allowed to be outside late at night while all females should be at home at a particular time. Irrespective of their ages.

Generally,,teenagers whether male or female should not spend long hours outside their houses.

Adults have the right to stay out as long as they want to.

Don't you go to clubs? If all the ladies choose to remain at home because they should not go out at night,,please tell me who you will have fun with?

With your guys alone? Some gay shìt. lipsrsealed

Or those guys who are at clubs and bars late at nights are now socially responsible?

Please cut the ladies some slack abeg because this shìt is filled with a whole lot of double standards and hypocrisy.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by naijaboiy: 3:30am On Apr 21, 2015
4) Staying idle: [size=18pt]Any idle girl from 22 years upward is probably a pros![/size] As from that age, she should either be schooling in a tertiary institution, working, in business, learning a trade or skills or using her God-given talent to create a bright future for herself. Any young woman staying idle because she's pretty and can use that to get money from men is socially irresponsible! Quote me!!! In fact, all serious, ambitious and determined young men should always run away from idle young women! You will gain nothing from such relationship other than the overrated sex!!! She will end up crumbling your hard-earned resources
[b]The emboldened in red is a fallacy of hasty generalisation and false conclusion.

How can you say because a lady is not really having anything tangible to do for herself at that age then she's a prostitute?.

There are many guys way above 25 years of age who are idle and got nothing doing for themselves. It doesn't mean they are armed robbers or kidnappers or 419ers.

While i'm not denying the fact that idleness is a bad thing which can lead to the development of many nefarious activities and vices. You don't set standards for people.

At 22,,some ladies are still young and inexperienced. Not knowing their left from their right. So they may not necessarily be doing something worthwhile with their lifes at that point in time. It doesn't mean we'll tag them "socially irresponsible".

I agree with the fact that beauty should not be used to start collecting money from men up and down. We still have girls who are students or learning a trade or into business who still sell their body despite being involved into something.

What do we call those ones then? Going by your analysis.
[/b]

7 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 21, 2015
asadike:
I have got all d attention I needed, now go to hell!

Astoreth! Open the gates of hell! Amadike is sending someone down there now. Wicked!
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 21, 2015
Yup...sitting back, relaxing with a can of soda! Let the nairalander hookers come out and fite the op. Oh...they are already here. Sweeeettt!
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 21, 2015
I feel so sad for Nigerian women when there are men that think like the op in their midst.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 21, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Rapmoney(m): 6:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Nubian113:
I feel so sad for Nigerian women when there are men that think like the op in their midst.

Really?
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
All these girls that will come and be gloating that they don't keep late nights here sha.

They should remember it's not only at night that sex can take place. And most importantly that it takes just a drop of s*men to fertilise an egg in the ovary. Nonsense.
angry
grin grin. Not all girls tho tongue
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

This point to me is totally dead on arrival.

Every adult,,whether male or female has the right to stay out as long as he/she wants to. Whatever they may be doing outside should not be any of our business.

You don't say a male is allowed to be outside late at night while all females should be at home at a particular time. Irrespective of their ages.

Generally,,teenagers whether male or female should not spend long hours outside their houses.

Adults have the right to stay out as long as they want to.

Don't you go to clubs? If all the ladies choose to remain at home because they should not go out at night,,please tell me who you will have fun with?

With your guys alone? Some gay shìt. lipsrsealed

Or those guys who are at clubs and bars late at nights are now socially responsible?

Please cut the ladies some slack abeg because this shìt is filled with a whole lot of double standards and hypocrisy.
hmm, i like this tongue smiley
Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Rapmoney(m): 6:06am On Apr 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b]The emboldened in red is a fallacy of hasty generalisation and false conclusion.

How can you say because a lady is not really having anything tangible to do for herself at that age then she's a prostitute?.

There are many guys way above 25 years of age who are idle and got nothing doing for themselves. It doesn't mean they are armed robbers or kidnappers or 419ers.

While i'm not denying the fact that idleness is a bad thing which can lead to the development of many nefarious activities and vices. You don't set standards for people.

At 22,,some ladies are still young and inexperienced. Not knowing their left from their right. So they may not necessarily be doing something worthwhile with their lifes at that point in time. It doesn't mean we'll tag them "socially irresponsible".

I agree with the fact that beauty should not be used to start collecting money from men up and down. We still have girls who are students or learning a trade or into business who still sell their body despite being involved into something.

What do we call those ones then? Going by your analysis.
[/b]
Listen, whether adult or not, the God-fearing ones have no business staying out late! Do u meet God-fearing Christian girls in night clubs? Be sincere with urself! We don't need to defend dumb and immoral attitude! Moreover, I stated the purpose of the thread and it has nothing to do with self righteousness!

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Socially Irresponsible Girls (self-disrespect!!!) by Rapmoney(m): 6:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Nneka123:
hmm, i like this tongue smiley
No doubt, I was expecting this!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I No Fit Laugh See (picture) / Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? / 7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.