Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ - Phone/Internet Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ (18228 Views)

Two Weeks INFINIX HOT 4 2gig / Oneplus One Phone For Sale. 16gig Version / 50% Off Of Infinix Hot 2 On Black Friday At Jumia. Get Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2016
KEY FEATURES

Display: 6" HD
Memory: 16GB; RAM 2GB
Camera: 13MP (Back); 2MP (Front)
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, Bluetooth
Battery: 4040mAh
Colour: Gold/Silver /Grey

Remember you get 80% off shipping when you order via me. Take advantage of this offer.

Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wanna get anything from Jumia and Konga? I can help you get it for free!! I help you place, track and tell you when the order is available for pick up. You don't have to pay me Nada.

Pay on delivery is available in most states. Awesome!

Also I'll be updating us of new deals at least every other day. Mostly from Jumia tho.

Follow this thread and don't miss out o.

What you stand to gain?
- I can help you Order and track your items, you don't have to waste your data anymore.
- I can help resolve the issues you might have. You don't have to waste your credit. lol.
- I can give you discounts and coupons when available. You get to save your money. grin
- You get to have a sense of Self worth by helping me get a Commission, without you spending anything Extra and having me pray for your finances so you can order more through me. cheesy

I CAN NOW PERSONALLY GIVE YOU DISCOUNTS ON ANYTHING YOU BUY!!!

DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE

--- Call or whatsapp 09099070645

Or email FaithUgwudike@yahoo.com.
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2016
Good morning my people.

Please know that the prices I posted here at one time or the other might differ from the price now.... Either higher or lower. Thanks.

Have a lovely week.
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2016
TGIF
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 7:58am On Feb 01, 2016
[b]Tuoda Magnum 6X is a dual SIM-enabled smartphone which sports a 5.0-inch QHD IPS screen that offers a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The screen displays crystal clear pictures even under sunny conditions so you don't have a problem with operating your phone when out of the house.

The Tuoda Magnum 6x smartphone has been integrated with aMTK MT6582 Quad-Core Cortex A7 chipset which clocks a speed of 1.3GHz for superfast operations. A 1GB RAM supports the processor to ensure smooth and fluent multitasking. Applications can run on the background while performing other tasks without experiencing any stutter or lag. It has a built-in memory of 8GB which provides adequate space for applications, games and multimedia files.

This smartphone runs Android 4.4.2 operating system so you get an intuitive interface as well as access to a host of applications and games. The Android OS suits the large 5-inch screen of the Tuoda Magnum 6x as swiping between menus is so pleasant.

Specifications

Chipset-MTK MT6582, Quad-Core Cortex A7 1.3GHz
Android 4.4
<li>13MP Back Camera, 5.0MP Front Camera
Inbuilt 8GB memory and expandable to Micro SD upto 32GB
Super Slim design
Resolution - 1280x720
<li>2500mAh Battery Capacity
Light Sensor, Wifi, Bluetooth v3.0
Voice Command
Free case included[/b]

Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2016
Happy new month guys.
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by bobo65(m): 3:07am On Feb 05, 2016
faithclin:
[b]Tuoda Magnum 6X is a dual SIM-enabled smartphone which sports a 5.0-inch QHD IPS screen that offers a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The screen displays crystal clear pictures even under sunny conditions so you don't have a problem with operating your phone when out of the house.

The Tuoda Magnum 6x smartphone has been integrated with aMTK MT6582 Quad-Core Cortex A7 chipset which clocks a speed of 1.3GHz for superfast operations. A 1GB RAM supports the processor to ensure smooth and fluent multitasking. Applications can run on the background while performing other tasks without experiencing any stutter or lag. It has a built-in memory of 8GB which provides adequate space for applications, games and multimedia files.

This smartphone runs Android 4.4.2 operating system so you get an intuitive interface as well as access to a host of applications and games. The Android OS suits the large 5-inch screen of the Tuoda Magnum 6x as swiping between menus is so pleasant.

Specifications

Chipset-MTK MT6582, Quad-Core Cortex A7 1.3GHz
Android 4.4
<li>13MP Back Camera, 5.0MP Front Camera
Inbuilt 8GB memory and expandable to Micro SD upto 32GB
Super Slim design
Resolution - 1280x720
<li>2500mAh Battery Capacity
Light Sensor, Wifi, Bluetooth v3.0
Voice Command
Free case included[/b]

Hmm

Hope say no b lie lie specs

I rmb imose mobile
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2016
bobo65:

Hmm

Hope say no b lie lie specs

I rmb imose mobile

Lool.. Imose is actually not that bad. Patronize Nigeria!
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tuoda mobile ITD10005 smart phone boaster power bank is an American designed Power bank that comes with a free reading right,three charging port and touch light.This power bank is created to give boast to all mobile devices with a five times charging capacity if fully charged.The reading light can be used on the power bank for 13 hours.

Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Whatsapp or text or Call 09099070645 to place your single or Bulk orders..... Remember you get almost free shipping.
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Good morning.
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Contact me.
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Happy new month!
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Call or Whatsapp 09099070645 for your orders and get 80% off shipping to Anywhere. Don't miss out

Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good day
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2016
Good morning. TGIF
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Have a great day.
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2016
Good morning Champs!
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Features:

a. Support 3G Phone Calling— Dual SIM Dual Standby (Support Standard SIM Card)

b. Resolution 1024*600—1024*600 pixels high definition display screen
c. Android 4.2 OS, MT6572 Quad-core CPU

d. 512MB RAM/8GB ROM/Supports TF card up to 32GB (TF card not Included)
e. Support Wi-Fi and 3G Wireless Network, enabling you to stay connected on the go and fast web browsing
f. Built-in Bluetooth, GPS, Dual Camera(Front 0.3M and Rear 2.0M)
g. With OTG Cable to immensely expand the space and the USB devices
h. Micro USB, stereo speaker and earphone Jack to meet your needs
i. Pre-loaded Application: Play Store and many more
j. Support Multi-language
k. Ideal for home entertainment

Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Remember you get 80% off shipping to anywhere when you place your orders via me... And I also help in suggesting which are the good deals for you. Try me. wink
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hello.
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
[b]Every purchase comes with Microsoft Office 365 - 1 Year subscription, Leather Flip Case, In-ear earphones and 1 Epix Branded T-Shirt.

Engineered to Perform

With a solid construction that is built to last and serve you better for longer, powered by the latest Intel Atom Z3740 processor, the EPIX One tablet is the impeccable balance of performance and energy efficiency. Up to 8 hours of battery life and Microsoft Office 365 pre-installed underscores you can stay productive for an entire work day before it needs a charge. And with up to 64GB MicroSD expandability and unlimited WebStorage, youll have plenty of space for apps, media, and files.

Gorgeous, Compact, High-tech

Regardless, the 8 inch Mega One is the extra-perfect device to carry around. It is lightweight and portable yet extremely durable in its construction. The super smooth touch of the EPIX Mega One Tablet makes it easier than ever to operate your Windows 8.1 OS. Accessing your favorite apps is now easier than ever with your tablet. The 1280 x 800 screen displays vivid colours to bring your movies and media to life. So carry your world with you, wherever you go.

Full Office Programs on-the-go

MEGA II runs your favourite Office programs, including Outlook, which makes getting work done on the go a snap.

Cloud Storage

Your important files are only a few clicks away with Microsoft OneDrive.

Getting you better Organized

Send email, manage your calendar and handle your to-do list easily so you can keep everything in your life straight.
Lighten Your Load

Entertainment Non-Stop

Your Music, Movies and Games come to life in vivid colours and stereo sound.
Get the Epix smartphones and tablets from our online store at the best price in Nigeria. Enjoy secure and convenient online shopping with nationwide delivery across all products.
Specifications

Operating System: Windows 8.1
Update with Bing
Processor: Intel Z3735F
RAM: 1G DDR3L
Memory: 16 GB
Battery: 4400 mAH
Display
Screen Size: 8 inch
Resolution: 800 x 1280
Type: IPS Panel
Touch Panel: G+G, 10 point touch

Appearance
Size: 213.8 x 127.8 x 8.6 mm
Weight: 339 gm
Housing: Aluminum

Connectivity

WiFi: 2.4 G, 802.11/b/g/n
3G Enabled
Bluetooth: BT 4.0
USB/Host: Support
HDMI: 1080P output
Speaker: 2x0.8 W
TF Card: Yes
Type A USB port: Yes

Camera
Front: 2 MP
Main Camera: 5 MP

Others
G-Sensors: Yes
Accessories
In-ear earphones
Leather Flip Case[/b]

Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2016
Hello

Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
TGIF!
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2016
Come and Order for your fuel oooh cheesy grin wink cry
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2016
[b]Features:

a. Android 5.1 system: The latest system with more excellent interface, compatibility and running effect

b. CPU: Intel SoFIA Atom X3-C3230 64bit Quad Core

c. 7 inch screen: 1024 x 600 WSVGA IPS Retina screen offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web

d. GPU: Mali-450 MP4—Ultra strong compatibility and fluent gaming.

e. RAM + ROM: 1GB + 8GB, and the TF card can be up to 128GB (not included)

f. Narrow Bezel Design—Easily hold by one hand!

g. Dual SIM Slots-- integrates Intel 3G communication baseband chip. It brings clear phone call and stable network function base on both WCDMA and GSM

h. Wireless Function WIFI/3G/GPS/Bluetooth

i. Bluetooth 4.0: Supports fast transmission of data, pictures and files

j. GPS / A-GPS function: Frees you from getting lost in street and the world is your oyster with the locating system

k. OTG function: Can connect with keyboard, mouse, projector and so on

l. Gravity sensing system: Can fluently and sensitively run various applications[/b]

Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by beinstein(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
faithclin:
[b]Features:

a. Android 5.1 system: The latest system with more excellent interface, compatibility and running effect

b. CPU: Intel SoFIA Atom X3-C3230 64bit Quad Core

c. 7 inch screen: 1024 x 600 WSVGA IPS Retina screen offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web

d. GPU: Mali-450 MP4—Ultra strong compatibility and fluent gaming.

e. RAM + ROM: 1GB + 8GB, and the TF card can be up to 128GB (not included)

f. Narrow Bezel Design—Easily hold by one hand!

g. Dual SIM Slots-- integrates Intel 3G communication baseband chip. It brings clear phone call and stable network function base on both WCDMA and GSM

h. Wireless Function WIFI/3G/GPS/Bluetooth

i. Bluetooth 4.0: Supports fast transmission of data, pictures and files

j. GPS / A-GPS function: Frees you from getting lost in street and the world is your oyster with the locating system

k. OTG function: Can connect with keyboard, mouse, projector and so on

l. Gravity sensing system: Can fluently and sensitively run various applications[/b]
Can't see anything about the battery capacity.
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hello
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
KEY FEATURES

Doogee X5 Pro LTE(4G) Smartphone

Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
5.0 inch HD screen
1.0GHz MT6735
Cortex A53 Quad-core processor
Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
5.0MP Back camera Auto Focus
2.0MP Front camera
DG Xender
Smart Wake
Double tap to wake
Support 4G network

WHAT s IN THE BOX
1 x 2400mAh Battery
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charger
1 x User Manual

Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
beinstein:

Can't see anything about the battery capacity.

Sorry for the oversight. It's 3,000mah sir
Re: ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ by faithclin(f): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2016
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unlock Your USB Modem Here / howto bypass mtn Lumos Solar For Free 24hrs / Htc & Lg Unlocking By IMEI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.