Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,126 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? (40818 Views)

The Best Car Interior You’ve Ever Seen… / Which Of These Two Vehicles Should I Go For? / Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nihilist: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Seun please sack the mod responsible for this pointless thread
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by TEJUCOKER(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
mranswer:
im so disappointed to see this in FP
LIKE SERIOUSLY O!!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by lufemi(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
How on earth did this question even make frontpage?? smh
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by khassy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
how I wish I can enter that coach from lag to abj

twould be my best journey ever
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by lanruma001: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Use your common sense here bro!
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by LewisO: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nursery school question.

Nnemuka:
You can only compare the two cars if and only if the weed you took was cooked with beans...
Very funny! grin grin

Seriously!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by boxypane(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mobile House
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by themodernman: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
CityNG:
Boys, don't piss about, these are serious matters sad

Are you tryna be funny? Cos if so...den you are very funny grin

In an odd way tho angry
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
which kind question b dis? op wetin do ur sense of judgement?
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Skoopy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
I don't understand the basis for comparison.
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by MadCow1: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
I am waiting for the Big Reveal from the OP..

Until Than, the Mod that put this on the Frontpage needs to See a Shrink..
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by vicadex07(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
CityNG:
Sorry Guys, I got sucked into politics and relationship sections from the front page angry

No wonder...I can smell your naivety from far when I was debating with you...
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by menesheh(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
grin
killjoy:
hmmmmm...well I'll say it a rili dicey one. d third and fourth car interior are so good Bt d eight and ninth car interior are awesome!!!

Bt d best is the eleventh car interior.

nansense!!!!!!!

who da hell brought dis chit all d way to front page?

grin grin

Madness
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nnemuka(f): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
You can only compare the two cars if and only if the weed you took was cooked with beans...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Tookool(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Is this a question ?
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by imperiouxx(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
Unequal Comparism

You see how dumb some people are.

What a dumb comparison.

Some Nigerians are fast becoming dumb after the election.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by aboyaji(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Even the exterior of the RV is far much beautiful than the interior of the small car
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Readonee35L:
The coach
Thats a RV

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by paix(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
How can you compare an elephant with a rat and ask us which of them has a larger intestine?
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Exponental(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
is d 1st pix a car or an example of a car?
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Readonee35L(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Thats a RV

Thanks for d info

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by ShortBlackBoy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
I move for a vote of no confidence on whichever mod brought this to front page.

#Cluelessliveson
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
The car as we need to save cost..
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by dephizee: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ask our minister of petroleum, am sure she'll have 1 or 2 tins to say about this
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by solayd(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Just read comment and left undecided
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by appini: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
The same thing with that of OGD of Ogun state
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by kechywillz(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
i prefer the car/house
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by nicerichard05: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
How can this nonsense qstn make FP.
Hmmm I wonder the criteria to make FP in dis forum.
#racism is everywhere. Lolz grin cheesy
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
lonelydora:
Thank God CityNG is finally back to factory reset.

What do they do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Expatriate Arrested In Lagos For Disobeying Traffic Light, Using Illegal Siren / Mercedes-Benz Unveils Its Self-Driving Future Bus (Photos And Video) / 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.