Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

50 Year-old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Year-old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness (1059 Views)

Mercy Johnson Wants Twins As Aneke Twin Elder Sister Delivers Twin Boys (Pics) / Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins / Oil Billionaire Mohammad Asibelua's Wife Delivers Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Year-old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by reportnaija(m): 3:26am On Apr 21, 2015
Mrs Roseline Akinsola, 50, on Monday delivered a set of twins after 14 years of childlessness.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Akinsola, who works at the Ekiti State Christian Pilgrims Board, was full of praises to God for answering her prayers.

The mother of two girls, who weighed 4.2kg and 2.3kg, advised other couples in need of children not to lose hope.
Akinsola, in an interview with NAN, expressed gratitude to God for giving her the children after several years.
” I thank God for the new name he has given to me; before, I was being called “Iya Iyanu’’ without a child, but today, my name has changed to “Mummy Twins.’’
“Many of my colleagues, friends and neighbours mocked and sidelined me, but because I stood firm on the words of God, He answered my prayers.
“I thank my husband, who inspite of the troubles and problems from family members, friends, colleagues and neighbours still believe in me and God.
“He stood by me like a father in all ways and also believed in God all through the crisis. I also thank my siblings who stood by me in prayers for years.
“Let me thank God for all those who stood by me in prayers and encouraged me not to desist from serving God.
“These children are indeed signs that God never forgets his own people who diligently seek him and believe in his words, ” she said.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/04/50-year-old-woman-delivers-twins-after.html

1 Like

Re: 50 Year-old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by tuak(f): 3:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Congrats. Our God is great. All things are possible when you believe in God.
Re: 50 Year-old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by echobee(f): 4:52am On Apr 21, 2015
Unquestionable GOD. GOD,you re great.
Re: 50 Year-old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by elantraceey(f): 5:04am On Apr 21, 2015
Well I believe in miracles .
Re: 50 Year-old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 21, 2015
Thanks be to God! He is never late. He may come later to give you the latest. Who can say no when he says yes?
Re: 50 Year-old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by Airforce1(m): 6:02am On Apr 21, 2015
tuak:
Congrats. Our God is great. All things are possible when you believe in God.
Re: 50 Year-old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by cherrybrown(f): 6:08am On Apr 21, 2015
God i thank you
Re: 50 Year-old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by Yustash001(m): 6:20am On Apr 21, 2015
Wow....God is awesome...bt wait o...that means she get married at 36...
Re: 50 Year-old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by axortedbabe(f): 6:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Tnk God..
God pls give me all my blessings as at when due..
Re: 50 Year-old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by Sommyangel(f): 7:18am On Apr 21, 2015
Wow.. Great God
Re: 50 Year-old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by Mariojane(f): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2015
am happy for u. when there is life, there is hope.
Re: 50 Year-old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by Leojamesjames(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2015
God ix great
Re: 50 Year-old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by Sarimah(f): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2015
now this is pleasurable smiley

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Stars, Oduamadi, Onazi, Obi Party With Iyanya In Italy (photos) / Seyi Shay Messed Up The National Anthem At The Nigerian Entertainment Conference / Totally Bizarre Creatures You Never Knew Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.