Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,057 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners (27915 Views)

Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by Parolee: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2015
rightflank:
what's with the ''the king said this, the king said that''? What the hell did their President say?

Like really now. You want somebody to tell you what the president has said? Thought you guessed you are smart, why don't you follow the news or google it? Its there infront of you....everywhere on the internet you will find speeches from the president about this....from parliamentary sessions to live tv interviews......jeez some people can be real slow.

Like I have already said many times before.....many of you want to comment on this matter, yet it is so difficult for you guys to comprehend it...why not you dumbos group yourselves, fold your arms and stand in the corner.....and watch and listen those who are capable analyse and make comments on this complex matter....jeez dumbos give us all a break!!!!!!
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by xreal: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Medicine after death.

I used to love the zulus' - not anymore.
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by Osakah24(m): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2015
Anyone saw were he said ''we are people of peace'' same thing as ''religion of peace''. People who preach peace hardly practice it.
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by IMEAN(m): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2015
eleojo23:
With these attacks going on, the South Africans are prepping a time bomb that will bring down their country. In fact, the timer is already counting down and approaching zero unless they cut the red wire on time.

you have been watching a lot of movies these day..

1 Like

Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by Bants(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Bastard yokel oaf this is the kind of people that should ve die for Nelson Mandela to live not the other way round where are the KGB's when you need stick a polonium in his drink....Kunta Kinte will ashamed of your black zombie looking head
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by JaneYave(f): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2015
Its*a*big*shame
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by ebijimi7(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2015
I got free visa to south Africa I wanted to tear it before now I thinkni can fly there and enjoy life
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by Crixina(f): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2015
And why do I have a game in my phone called Zulu?
Isn't that a bad omen?
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by TeamSimple(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2015
eaglechild:
If only Oba Akiolu could do the same.
You just want likes and you have gotten above twenty. So now can u contribute meaningfully to the topic. Coz I don't know what you want Oba Akiolu to do,or has anyone being trown into the Lagoon,He even arranged a three days prayer for peace after the elections and you here typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by TeamSimple(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WHERE IS THAT HYPOCRITICAL ICC WHEN YOU NEED THEM THIS USELESS KING UTTERED A STATEMENT THAT RESULTED IN LOSS OF LIVES AND AFTER THE MUCH DAMAGE HE'S CALLING FOR CALM. WILL THIS RAISE THE DEAD? I WISH NIGERIANS CAN JUST RETALIATE
I believe you a Nigerian. So why not kick start the retaliation. Some people will just come here to express their 'cowardness'.
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by nutaj: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2015
After when so many life has been taken....... his a fool king , A leader that don't lead by example tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by powerdiode(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2015
I think this king should be charged to ICC, some peoples incitement did not reach this one before they are charged to ICC.
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by calcal: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Chimarto:
So soon they've forgotten Apartheid killing the nationals that help in liberating them from their master.

Go back to your country Igbo, claiming as usual.
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by mandela4reall: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
You of all people occupying such a sensitive position in the society ought to know that an unguided ulterance is the most dreaded thing in this century,now you claim to be misinterpreted(in a quest to deny your actions)by your ignorant followers.For a king to do this,then it is indeed unfortunate.I think you have to try to be a better king.
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by Emmy0203: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
stupid king
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by omoharry(f): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Good! Enough blood shed has been spilled. We want a United Africa.
There is nothing like a united Africa in the eyes of South Africans...They want to be left alone among themselves....
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by preciousMI1(f): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
why does it seem like the wicked don't perish? Why do they live so long wrecking havoc to people?
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by Horus(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opug_o2uG88

[size=15pt]South African MP Julius Malema accused President Zuma and
his son Edward Zuma for xenophobic attacks[/size]
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by adahgold(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
He is mentally unstable...

1 Like

Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by rightflank: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Parolee:

Like really now. You want somebody to tell you what the president has said? Thought you guessed you are smart, why don't you follow the news or google it? Its there infront of you....everywhere on the internet you will find speeches from the president about this....from parliamentary sessions to live tv interviews......jeez some people can be real slow.

Like I have already said many times before.....many of you want to comment on this matter, yet it is so difficult for you guys to comprehend it...why not you dumbos group yourselves, fold your arms and stand in the corner.....and watch and listen those who are capable analyse and make comments on this complex matter....jeez dumbos give us all a break!!!!!!
if you, MR. CAPABLE, had "analyzed" and made intelligent comments on this issue, we all would've seen it. Ah! I see, you're a South African, it is no wonder your stupidity comes to fore.
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by Parolee: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
rightflank:
if you, MR. CAPABLE, had "analyzed" and made intelligent comments on this issue, we all would've seen it. Ah! I see, you're a South African, it is no wonder your stupidity comes to fore.

Been making sound comments and inputs concerning this matter for the last few days already.....many threads have been created discussing SA and xenophobia with a lot of people just venting without much substance in their postings...

If it flatters you - you can call me names all you like I don't really care - but this matter is a very complex one and it's not every Tom Dick and Harry who has access to the internet that will be able to analyse and understand it, and make comments with substance.

Just look at this - how do you respond to someone still asking "What is their president saying about this?"....the president has been strongly condemning the attacks through parliament sessions, tv interviews and the like....but after almost a week and a half people come to the internet and ask stupid questions like that....

It's a tough and complex matter this that can not be properly understood without some deeper researching....killing innocent people can not be justifiable - attacking foreigners is not either. Which I must be very clear, I also don't support any form of attacks on innocent people (illegal immigrants or not), let alone kill them.

But this matter is much deeper than that.
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by Ujupsy: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
I guess he just got deliverance from the spell that has taken over his mind
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by Horus(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1h5rABvysQ

[size=15pt]Nigerians Protest against Xenophobic attack in South Africa[/size]
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by Harremu(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
The deed as been dawn already Mr Zulu...you are so heartless and God willing u will pay for it....big foollllllll
Re: Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners by Oluwaseyi11: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely / Sergey Ryabkov: US-NATO Arms Convoys In Ukraine Legitimate Targets / George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.