Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:29 PM

Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online (2441 Views)

Nigerian Man Collapses, Dies On A Flight From Dubai To Luwanda. Do You Know Him? / Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai / Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online by noel76(m): 6:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Please guys in d house, I got a visa to mexico in feb. And ask an agent to help me get a ticket which he did. I was to fly with air maroc last sunday only to discover on nairaland abt their poor services and their demand for a transit visa to brazil which I told him, but he didn't take it seriously until d dying minute. At d end of d day he had to cancel d flight. So is it possible to book d ticket online by myself?
Re: Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online by onatisi(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2015
go to various airline offices for better information.
Re: Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online by noel76(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
onatisi:
go to various airline offices for better information.

How do I get their address
Re: Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online by onatisi(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
noel76:

How do I get their address
if u are in lagos,just go the mma international . Go to the departure hall ,you will see all airline offices there. They will attend to u ,and answer all ur questions .
Re: Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online by noel76(m): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
onatisi:
if u are in lagos,just go the mma international . Go to the departure hall ,you will see all airline offices there. They will attend to u ,and answer all ur questions .

I'm currently back to ph since sunday wen I discovered I cud nt fly dat morning.
Re: Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online by onatisi(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
noel76:

I'm currently back to ph since sunday wen I discovered I cud nt fly dat morning.
google the office address of all international airlines operating in nigeria. Buy phone unit and call them one by one .
Re: Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online by Moana(f): 5:52am On Apr 22, 2015
assuming u are flying from lagos. visit the websites of some of these airlines and probably call them too to get the correct and full info

Re: Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online by jammyunn(m): 7:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Moana:
assuming u are flying from lagos. visit the websites of some of these airlines and probably call them too to get the correct and full info
my dear, I think he needs airlines that wouldn't require transit visas. Any. Airline transiting in Europe and America(US) would require a transit visa. You can contact Ethiopian or South African Airways for flights to sao paulo and then book aeromexico or copa from sao paolo to mexico city. Your flight from sao paolo has to be within 12hrs, that's the transit time for Nigerian passport in Brazil. You can contact me if you need me to book the flight for you but I'm gonna charge you for my service though.
Re: Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online by noel76(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2015
jammyunn:
my dear, I think he needs airlines that wouldn't require transit visas. Any. Airline transiting in Europe and America(US) would require a transit visa. You can contact Ethiopian or South African Airways for flights to sao paulo and then book aeromexico or copa from sao paolo to mexico city. Your flight from sao paolo has to be within 12hrs, that's the transit time for Nigerian passport in Brazil. You can contact me if you need me to book the flight for you but I'm gonna charge you for my service though.

Ok how do I get in touch?
Re: Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online by jammyunn(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
noel76:

Ok how do I get in touch?
call me
Re: Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online by transponder: 1:15am On Apr 23, 2015
BOOK SOUTH AFRICA AIRWAYS LAGOS-JNB-SAO PAULO BRAZIL, FROM SAO PAULO- TO MEXICO,IT DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU ARE GOING IN MEXICO,NORMALLY AERO MEXICO, AND COPA AIRLINES FLY FROM SAO PAULO TO MOST CITIES IN MEXICO. OR BUY EMIRATES-LAGOS-DUBAI-SAO PAULO, YOU DONT NEED A TRANSIT VISA IN BRAZIL, IF YOU ARE STAYING FOR NOT MORE THAN 12 HRS.
Re: Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online by Bigolly(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
noel76:
Please guys in d house, I got a visa to mexico in feb. And ask an agent to help me get a ticket which he did. I was to fly with air maroc last sunday only to discover on nairaland abt their poor services and their demand for a transit visa to brazil which I told him, but he didn't take it seriously until d dying minute. At d end of d day he had to cancel d flight. So is it possible to book d ticket online by myself?

did u go to that mexico, which airline did u go with,how much did the flight cost and how was the experience at the port of entry in mexico
Re: Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online by galazito: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
@transponda & tammyunn NIGERIA TO SOUTH AFRICA TO BRAZIL TO MEXICO. so with this route I will not need an airport transit visa? pls how much u think the ticket from Nigeria to mexico will cost now?in brazil I hope I will not encounter transiting issues to mexico.
Re: Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online by jammyunn(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
galazito:
@transponda & tammyunn NIGERIA TO SOUTH AFRICA TO BRAZIL TO MEXICO. so with this route I will not need an airport transit visa? pls how much u think the ticket from Nigeria to mexico will cost now?in brazil I hope I will not encounter transiting issues to mexico.
no much problems except of course you're with a contraband and your flight time is less that 12hrs from arriving in Brazil to departing. cost is very high now. could be as much as 500k. I'll check.
Re: Help! How To Book A Flight To Mexico Online by galazito: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
pls help me check both the airline name and bookings

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Pink Lake In Senegal. (Photos) / President Jonathan Reduces Pilgrimage Cost To Israel / Welcome To Rwanda(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.