Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats (51255 Views)

Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram / Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider / Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by farano(f): 6:27am On Apr 21, 2015
She's too cool to do such now...na wa o

https://instagram.com/oritsefemi/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by mhizpeaarl(f): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Lol sooo........
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Airforce1(m): 6:31am On Apr 21, 2015
Nobody is gonna remember her this time tomorrow

Trust me

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Dahveydson(m): 6:32am On Apr 21, 2015
Nigeria and endless drama
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by FLAWLES(f): 6:32am On Apr 21, 2015
I think shez his crush(maybe she yaff beg taya d guy no look her way;

18 Likes

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Tallesty1(m): 6:33am On Apr 21, 2015
farano:
She's too cool to do such now...na wa o

https://instagram.com/oritsefemi/
There's no cool girl on earth.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by bewla(m): 6:43am On Apr 21, 2015
nixe try
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by temitemi1(m): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Beautiful hacker grin

13 Likes

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by PerfectFortune: 6:47am On Apr 21, 2015
Funny way of making an unknown face popular. I knew his phone was never hacked in the first place.

Fall for the cheap publicity at your own peril.

Your hacker my *ss....

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by sseunth(m): 6:47am On Apr 21, 2015
like it is so easy to hack....this is jst to cover up

3 Likes

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by realtestament(m): 6:52am On Apr 21, 2015
She looks 2 old 4 dis na, jux imagine....

#

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by ijustdey: 6:54am On Apr 21, 2015
she is living big............ so why she come hack the guy account.....

or nah just public stunt
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by enoqueen: 7:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Make them all pack go one side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Young03(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Y he cum de tell us?

2 Likes

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by januzaj(m): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2015
oritsefemi promise her marriage......bleep hell out of her.......come dump. her......d baba wan make girls know say him be itinerant player

5 Likes

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2015
This one "hacker"? That Name is misused in Nigeria. Go and see real hackers and confirm how they look. It's all publicity stunt and nothing like hack

20 Likes

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by delishpot: 7:11am On Apr 21, 2015
I hope he is not witch hunting all the babes he has hurt in the past sha. Cos I smell witch hunt here.
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2015
this is rubbish
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by jeffizy(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Behind this hacker's face is a scorned woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by TeamSimple(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Oti se gudugudu meje,o ku yaya mefa smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2015
This
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by may01(f): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! The babe dey para

1 Like

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by vizkiz: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2015
femi is such a fool! You think Nigerians are gonna buy this shiit

Its either She got access to your phone(after endless banging of that pussay) screengrab your messages and uploaded them or you just wanna make this a celebrity stunt ..that's what happened angry

Btw this is what happens to a nigga who has been magatized by a nigerian chick a million time grin

searching4love:
undecided
I NO FIT LAFF grin grin angry THIS MGBEKE NA HACKER undecided THE ONLY THING NIGERIAN GIRLS HACK IS GULLIBLE MEN'S POCKET. THEY ARE SO HUNGRY LOOKING THAT THEIR EYES WILL NEARLY POP OUT OF IT'S SOCKET WHEN THEY SEE MONEY. I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS WITH PASSION undecided
#team foreign girls cool

10 Likes

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2015
1) This girl was One of the girls Oritse femi was begging in his Dms to come and Meet him in Lagos

2) She asked oritse femi to give her his instagram password if he really loves her

3) Oritsefemi high on Origin gave her the password

4) she logs in and Shares the chats to d World

5) Conclusion - Dat Girl ain't no hacker

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2015
undecided

I NO FIT LAFF grin grin angry THIS MGBEKE NA HACKER undecided THE ONLY THING NIGERIAN GIRLS HACK IS GULLIBLE MEN'S POCKET. THEY ARE SO HUNGRY LOOKING THAT THEIR EYES WILL NEARLY POP OUT OF IT'S SOCKET WHEN THEY SEE MONEY. I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS WITH PASSION undecided

#team foreign girls cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by willexyaho(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2015
This is it

4 Likes

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by mrofficial(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Ok
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by nairaman66(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2015
What does this old woman stand to gain from hacking someone's account? Oh, I forgot that ladies can go all the way for anything!
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Blackchampion(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2015
So wetin mek i do with am, i be EFCC abi ICPC? Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by veekid(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2015
I don already understand y she dd dt
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Burger01(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Nonsense. undecided
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Rubbish,

I'm sure she didn't need to hack, she was with your phone and all she did was take screenshots, transfer, and blend.

All the same, dude needs to get a life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Attends A Meeting With MTN (photos) / Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / Regina Daniels And Her Newborn Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.