Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats (51261 Views)

Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram / Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider / Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by olareed(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2015
So ini edo's sister is an hacker...that's none of my business...
*sips my orijin*
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by roymary: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2015
The only thing this girl can hacker is a big prick and Isi ewu grin
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Nobody is gonna remember her this time tomorrow

Trust me
pls help me on this thing,i need this thing move to
frontpage .pls you can help me modify your post and help
me add this link www.nairaland.com/2257006/urgently- need-nairalanderspls#32733809 this is my life
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2015
PerfectFortune:
Funny way of making an unknown face popular. I knew his phone was never hacked in the first place.

Fall for the cheap publicity at your own peril.

Your hacker my *ss....

I don't think this girl even knows what is called hacking,let alone use a console
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Dahveydson:
Nigeria and endless drama
me add this link www.nairaland.com/2257006/urgently- need-nairalanderspls#32733809 this is my life
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Jymes: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2015
Don't think dis girl will remember her phone number off hand not to talk of hacking...HACKING!
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by megn(f): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I NO FIT LAFF grin grin angry THIS MGBEKE NA HACKER undecided THE ONLY THING NIGERIAN GIRLS HACK IS GULLIBLE MEN'S POCKET. THEY ARE SO HUNGRY LOOKING THAT THEIR EYES WILL NEARLY POP OUT OF IT'S SOCKET WHEN THEY SEE MONEY. I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS WITH PASSION undecided

#team foreign girls cool
na ur typ dey endup wif village champion as wife. Hide ur self jo̶̲̥̅o̶̲̅o̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅h
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by IYANGBALI: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2015
Her bweast don dey fall self,fine she no fine. I'm sure her mouth odour no go get part 2
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by kepal99(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Is he trying to justify his Actions or trying to Turn the table around. And ds eediot will come out and say girls are this, girls are that! Mtchewww! Just see The way he's begging girls for sex just like a secondary school student.
I'll be alive to see how much you have left in your bank account in the next 15years.
#NoHate! #NoHardFeelings

1 Like

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2015
megn:
na ur typ dey endup wif village champion as wife. Hide ur self jo̶̲̥̅o̶̲̅o̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅h

1 Share

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by boolet: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2015
farano:
She's looks cool to do such now...na wa o

https://instagram.com/oritsefemi/
Looks could be deceptive.
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Airforce1(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2015
Hishuula:

Lalasticlala, I think this guy needs your help
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Airforce1:

Lalasticlala, I think this guy needs your help
i swear to GOD bro ,tomorrow may be too late
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Airforce1(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Hishuula:
i swear to GOD bro ,tomorrow may be too late

Tell the mods that
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by trainingfinder: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2015
We need to develop ourselves for the future, visit www.trainingfinderonline.com to acquire more skills. Training Finder is also giving airtime to new users as you register with them.
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Banter1(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Every girl is cruel, never trust even your girlfriend.
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by tellwisdom: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2015
This wan fit operate smart fone, let alone hacking it?? ...See as she yellow like person wey borrow micheal jackson cream sad
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Airforce1:

Tell the mods that

i ve sent a lot of message to them,no reply and i dont know them ,i only know sheun
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Misogynist2014:
The degree of innocence bestowed upon women is nauseating.

Says a man who has never been with a woman
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by bluice2(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Hacking into security firewalls is more like it; but instagram? who would want to do that?
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by tellwisdom: 9:06am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Says a man who has never been with a woman

Keep quiet. He's right angry
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Tymax(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2015
ollah1:
This one "hacker"? That Name is misused in Nigeria. Go and see real hackers and confirm how they look. It's all publicity stunt and nothing like hack

Honestly the term "hacker" has lost it's value in Nigeria. Any small boy or girl who peeps over your shoulder and discovers your password will be claiming hacker status. What an insult to programmers. angry
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by musb92yahooco: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2015
That ur own cup of thing
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2015
So u don chop dis one too grin but her matter no be chop and clean mouth grin grin
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Certifiedboss: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2015
farano:
She's too cool to do such now...na wa o

https://instagram.com/oritsefemi/

He's just being stupid and immature. That won't change the fact that we have seen that he contact numerous white women that looks older than him on IG
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by madjune(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I NO FIT LAFF grin grin angry THIS MGBEKE NA HACKER undecided THE ONLY THING NIGERIAN GIRLS HACK IS GULLIBLE MEN'S POCKET. THEY ARE SO HUNGRY LOOKING THAT THEIR EYES WILL NEARLY POP OUT OF IT'S SOCKET WHEN THEY SEE MONEY. I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS WITH PASSION undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Gawd. What's our obsession with foreign chicks?

They've their wahala too.

Do you know a white chick's love has expiry date?

Better be careful in your search for foreign love.
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by blessin30289(f): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Gud to knw, congrats to her
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by cirmuell(m): 9:18am On Apr 21, 2015
PerfectFortune:
Funny way of making an unknown face popular. I knew his phone was never hacked in the first place.

Fall for the cheap publicity at your own peril.

Your hacker my *ss....
Dang! grin
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2015
tellwisdom:

Keep quiet. He's right angry

Who you be? The defender of the weak?undecided

Puma
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by fromnigeria(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2015
Pls stop abusing that word 'Hacker'.

There should be another word to describe the act of just taking screenshots of a friend chats.
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by tellwisdom: 9:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Who you be? The defender of the weak?undecided

Puma

Ok, do you have big yansh?..Yes or no? sad
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2015
tellwisdom:

Ok, do you have big yansh?..Yes or no? sad
Yeah, I do

I have got one as big as your mum's grin

Would you like to tap it?

Mannerless fool!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Attends A Meeting With MTN (photos) / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.