Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats (51262 Views)

Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram / Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider / Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by seangy4konji: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2015
You all crazy right
Hacker what
Na so it easy
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by tonardo(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2015
delilah and samson. The girl got his password when he Bleep..ing her. Hacker my foot.
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by slap1(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Probably someone's wife messing around online.
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by ojialo(m): 9:37am On Apr 21, 2015
probably this is femi's house there is more to this bullshit WATCH OUT! for season 3 this time she's gonna reply femi
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by tellwisdom: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yeah, I do

I have got one as big as your mum's grin

Would you like to tap it?

Mannerless fool!

If your mother hadn't slept with a dog, A dog face bastard as you, wouldn't have emanated...Ashewo, Omo ale jati jati angry
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Eureka123(f): 9:37am On Apr 21, 2015
ollah1:
This one "hacker"? That Name is misused in Nigeria. Go and see real hackers and confirm how they look. It's all publicity stunt and nothing like hack

So because of the way she looks, you are of the conclusion that she doesn't have the brains or acquired expertise to "hack"
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by bjtinz: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2015
PerfectFortune:
Funny way of making an unknown face popular. I knew his phone was never hacked in the first place.

Fall for the cheap publicity at your own peril.

Your hacker my *ss....

naaa i doubt it. Those leaked exchanges were serious falling of hand. Seeing someone like femi literally begging for sex like a konji-starved jobless jambite is a dent on his image.
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by bjtinz: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2015
Btw where that akwa ibom girl?
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2015
tellwisdom:

If your mother hadn't slept with a dog, A dog face bastard as you, wouldn't have emanated...Ashewo, Omo ale jati jati angry

Lolz

Why are you so pained? embarassed

You started it first

If you think it is alright to make sexual innuendo to get to a woman then you should be ready to take whatever is coming.

Pig!
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Bants(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2015
This Oritsefemi na fool who got time to hack your account probably he gave the lady his password and she exposed his foolishness or he probably left his phone and she had a noisy around it but you being hack bro is a lie
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by tellwisdom: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Lolz

Why are you so pained? embarassed

You started it first

If you think it is alright to make sexual innuendo to get to a woman then you should be ready to take whatever is coming.

Pig!

Pained??...No, na your papa dey mad. Your papa, DOG sad
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by faray: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I NO FIT LAFF grin grin angry THIS MGBEKE NA HACKER undecided THE ONLY THING NIGERIAN GIRLS HACK IS GULLIBLE MEN'S POCKET. THEY ARE SO HUNGRY LOOKING THAT THEIR EYES WILL NEARLY POP OUT OF IT'S SOCKET WHEN THEY SEE MONEY. I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS WITH PASSION undecided

#team foreign girls cool
foreign girls preacher awfar. i love foreign girls too u fit get me one? grin
searching4love:
undecided

I NO FIT LAFF grin grin angry THIS MGBEKE NA HACKER undecided THE ONLY THING NIGERIAN GIRLS HACK IS GULLIBLE MEN'S POCKET. THEY ARE SO HUNGRY LOOKING THAT THEIR EYES WILL NEARLY POP OUT OF IT'S SOCKET WHEN THEY SEE MONEY. I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS WITH PASSION undecided

#team foreign girls cool
foreign girls preacher awfar. i love foreign girls too u fit get me one?
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2015
tellwisdom:

Pained??...No, na your papa dey mad. Your papa, DOG sad

Bwahaha
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2015
faray:
foreign girls preacher awfar. i love foreign girls too u fit get me one? grin foreign girls preacher awfar. i love foreign girls too u fit get me one?

Na to leave naija go find am ursef sure pass. Go marry Zulu babes for SA na grin cheesy
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2015
searching4love:

Na to leave naija go find am ursef sure pass. Go marry Zulu babes for SA na grin cheesy

That would be perfect. It would be a dream come true

I have always preferred you cold cry (dead)
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by tellwisdom: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Bwahaha

HAHAHA...Bye angry
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

That would be perfect. It would be a dream come true

I have always preferred you cold cry (dead)

Who is this God forsaken oloriburuku sef?
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2015
FLAWLES:
I think shez his crush(maybe she yaff beg taya d guy no look her way;
if u dnt have smtin beta 2 say jst keep quiet huh.
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by faray: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2015
searching4love:

zulu babes no go do me...i just broke up with 40 of dem oje
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2015
searching4love:

Who is this God forsaken oloriburuku sef?

That would be me, JustFollowIt grin
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

That would be me, JustFollowIt grin

grin
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2015
Eureka123:

So because of the way she looks, you are of the conclusion that she doesn't have the brains or acquired expertise to "hack"

That girl ain't no hacker. I doubt it if she's even a programmer. She could have gotten his password in one way or another but not thru her hacking his IG account

Maybe he told her sef when he was in another world. The name hacker is misused in Nigeria
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Ameboperoo(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2015
willexyaho:
This is it
Very funny.
Try the back head maybe there's something inside.
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by sandrahnaub(f): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
There's no cool girl on earth.
I am
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by thaoriginator: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2015
I go like use my prick application to hack dis girl toto
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by ojialo(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by lastchild: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2015
PerfectFortune:
Funny way of making an unknown face popular. I knew his phone was never hacked in the first place.

Fall for the cheap publicity at your own peril.

Your hacker my *ss....
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Bonuwa: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2015
Mobile contact
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Sarhamsyn(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Double Wallah
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 21, 2015
farano:
She's too cool to do such now...na wa o

https://instagram.com/oritsefemi/
dis one that does not even know how to ping a computer network. #hacker indeed
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2015
willexyaho:
This is it
so that's were ur brain is located

oga even urs is empty
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Rapmoney(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Attends A Meeting With MTN (photos) / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.