Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats (51240 Views)

Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram / Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider / Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by hemmaoshos(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Am not sure if he knows what hacker is..that babe ain't no hacker bro...big lie...
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by kinibigdeal(m): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
But her stomach though undecided
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by iamord(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
FLAWLES:
I think shez his crush(maybe she yaff beg taya d guy no look her way;
rather he had sex with with her and ended up fucking her up.
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by DjQris(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
There's no cool girl on earth.
tru dat bro
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Join the conversion
Did Godwin By Korede Bello Need A Remix?

Click on this link to enter the topic ---> http://www.musicng.com/2015/04/did-godwin-by-korede-bello-need-remix.html
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
LOL!!there is a difference between hack and using somebody's unlocked phone abeg!! this lady only looks like a phone presser who got access to your phone and explored it.
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Femistico(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Make oritse femi no make me vex b4 I change am for him ooo shey na dis old cargo be hacker or u wan make her a celeb...both of u don plan am abi?

spits...
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by phintohlar(f): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
There's no cool girl on earth.
wat do u mean by dat
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by bigtt76(f): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
He doesn't even know the meaning of being a hacker ....if this dumb looking woman can 'hack' his fone then I think there must be something wrong with him grin

Imanuelle:
Rubbish,

I'm sure she didn't need to hack, she was with your phone and all she did was take screenshots, transfer, and blend.

All the same, dude needs to get a life.

1 Like

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
bigtt76:
He doesn't even know the meaning of being a hacker ....if this dumb looking woman can 'hack' his fone then I think there must be something wrong with him grin

Loooool

People think any form of maliciously getting info is a hack, can we blame them?

Imagine the blunders he committed while trying to bed insta-babes.

Yeyebrity.
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by nutaj: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
femi i advice u employ her into ur private company.... Inner Chamber lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by Gracyel(f): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
bestestgirl:
angry angry angry Generalize much?
You should have just ignored him. That's what they (the small and immature boys) love to do most..... insult Nigerian girls just cos their d.icks which they couldn't control put them into trouble with the bad girls. Then they 'll come here spewing nonsense and terming all ladies as the same., making noise abt marrying foreign girls. Who cares??... No virtuos and discerning lady in her right mind even wants to marry such kinda guys (Oh sorry, boys) cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats by harizonal123(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamsynord:
1) This girl was One of the girls Oritse femi was begging in his Dms to come and Meet him in Lagos

2) She asked oritse femi to give her his instagram password if he really loves her

3) Oritsefemi high on Origin gave her the password

4) she logs in and Shares the chats to d World

5) Conclusion - Dat Girl ain't no hacker
Hahahahaha..... Beautiful hacker indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Attends A Meeting With MTN (photos) / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.