Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Toyota Corolla 1999 Fuse Box - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla 1999 Fuse Box (9474 Views)

Body Control Module Or Interior Fuse Box For Toyota Rav4 2010 V6 3.5L / Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing Anti-lock Fuse Or Relay / Engine Bay Fuse Box Cover Getting Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla 1999 Fuse Box by scarr: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2015
Gurus, d clock, radio,cig ligther and side mirror controller stopped working yesterday, and I guess its d result of a blown fuse, d problem is I don't know which fuse controls those areas, can anyone help me locate it so I can replace it.
Dis is a pic of d fuse box beside d steering

Re: Toyota Corolla 1999 Fuse Box by Stylz69(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2015
Look on the reverse side of the fuse box cover. You should see a layout of the fuses. OR pull each one out and inspect if it's broken and replace with a fuse of the same rating... or bridge it (unadvisable)
Re: Toyota Corolla 1999 Fuse Box by scarr: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2015
Thanks bro ,found d culprit under d label CIG 15A.
Is it possible to get d fuse in the market? And how much would I get it in abuja(ur profile states ur location as abuja which is where I also reside). Trying to avoid going thru the mechanic

For d main time, which other 15A can I replace (from S-HTR, FOG, STOP, TAIL), cos driving without radio/music is boring as hell especially when in holdups

There is also a spare 10A, is it advisable to use that?

Re: Toyota Corolla 1999 Fuse Box by Stylz69(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
I think you can use the spare 10A fuse as long as you aren't using your cigarette lighter to actually light up. I am pretty sure if you pop into Gudu market or Apo, any auto electrician can find a spare fuse to give you, possibly less than 200 naira...the 10 A fuse could suffice till you find a 15 A replacement. You could pull the S-HTR fuse which i think is for the seat heater ... pull it and see what else doesn't work...or i could check if i have a spare and we meet up later in the day.
Re: Toyota Corolla 1999 Fuse Box by scarr: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
I use d CIG lighter for my mp3 player,
I replaced d CIG fuse with d S-Htr and so far everything works normally.
And I was at gudu not too long ago but I didn't remember I had a bad fuse, if not I would have gotten it.

I really appreciate ur help and concern.

Just in case u are interested or know anyone who is, d car is up for sale
Re: Toyota Corolla 1999 Fuse Box by autologic: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=scarr post=32953620]I use d CIG lighter for my mp3 player,
I replaced d CIG fuse with d S-Htr and so far everything works normally.
And I was at gudu not too long ago but I didn't remember I had a bad fuse, if not I would have gotten it.

I really appreciate ur help and concern.
Re: Toyota Corolla 1999 Fuse Box by ToyotaQuest: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
scarr:
Gurus, d clock, radio,cig ligther and side mirror controller stopped working yesterday, and I guess its d result of a blown fuse, d problem is I don't know which fuse controls those areas, can anyone help me locate it so I can replace it.
Dis is a pic of d fuse box beside d steering

After spending many hours testing the fuses in the fuse box underneath the steering wheel inside the car, I discovered there is another one under the front hood. I have enclosed two photos. The fuse for the radio and dome light is marked on the cover. It is 15amps.

This is for the 1999 Toyota Corolla VE 4DR.

Re: Toyota Corolla 1999 Fuse Box by farrukhnawaz: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Very nice discuess. Will this be good for Ferrari ?
Re: Toyota Corolla 1999 Fuse Box by sumitsssrt(m): 11:39am On May 20, 2021
I really like the way of your writing

https://careersplay.com

(1) (Reply)

Replacement Of A Lexus Is 350 2006 Engine (2GR-FSE) / Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba / 6 Expressions Of A Failing Alternator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.