Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,820 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

If you Haven't Seen This Before Then You Shouldn't Be On Nairaland. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If you Haven't Seen This Before Then You Shouldn't Be On Nairaland. (1269 Views)

Very Funny!!! If You Haven't Seen This Before, Make Sure You See It Now. / If You Haven't Done This In Naija , Your Childhood Isn't Complete / The Memes You Haven't Seen Before (extremely Hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you Haven't Seen This Before Then You Shouldn't Be On Nairaland. by Holmes07(m): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2015
How many of you used this brand of multi-purpose radio back then If you can't recognise it then you shouldn't be on nairaland.

Re: If you Haven't Seen This Before Then You Shouldn't Be On Nairaland. by mhizpeaarl(f): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2015
Lol omo dt rechargeable bright die.. Original grin lol dn we'll be playing that cassette 'Ifeoma I want to marry you" lol look how time flies grin

1 Like

Re: If you Haven't Seen This Before Then You Shouldn't Be On Nairaland. by marshalcarter: 9:52am On Apr 21, 2015
Back in da gud old dayzzzz
Re: If you Haven't Seen This Before Then You Shouldn't Be On Nairaland. by DuchessLily(f): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Hahahaha... shouldn't be on Nairaland ke?? Was expecting to see something dat really has to do with Nairaland though
Re: If you Haven't Seen This Before Then You Shouldn't Be On Nairaland. by Holmes07(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hahahaha... shouldn't be on Nairaland ke?? Was expecting to see something dat really has to do with Nairaland though
Lol,wat were u expecting to see?
Re: If you Haven't Seen This Before Then You Shouldn't Be On Nairaland. by DuchessLily(f): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2015
Holmes07:

Lol,wat were u expecting to see?

Maybe Nairaland rules, origin of Nairaland, something abt Mr Seu.n or the Mods , anything abt Nairaland shaa grin
Re: If you Haven't Seen This Before Then You Shouldn't Be On Nairaland. by hfinest1(m): 2:54am On Apr 22, 2015
mo ron ti, mo ron ti
nigbayen ni, mo ron ti
I remeber, I remeber, those times were sweet I remember

boarding house days... dat thing reign for boarding house enh!

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Out Of The Box: What Do You Make Of This Hilarious Ambulance? / 500naira Trends On Twitter, See Funny Tweets! / Things That Would Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was A Rich Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.