Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? (3433 Views)

“I Stoled Your Heart, I Stoled Your Surname" – Pre-Wedding Photo Goes Wrong / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DanceVille: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2015
DanceVille:
Some of You Ladies had certain ideas about the Mrs. "who" that you have always wanted to be. Behind, Behind names always come to your heads but do you always end up marrying a guy with a Behind surname? Many considerations usually come into choosing a life partner but as funny as it is, there are also some seemingly trivial ones that might even have disqualified a prospective one in the first place- like the surname of the guy that just introduced himself.

"What's in a name?" you'd most likely ask. Take it or leave it, ladies do care about the surname of the guy they are going to get married to. Like I said earlier, it is quite a trivial one as it is not the surname that will keep the marriage. But you never can tell, it could be an added advantage.
Point is, some surnames are just "sooo not it" that a lady will consider twice before saying "yes", especially if the man will not modify the name for any reason. Talk about those names that start with "ESU" (devil), "SANGO"...etc. Hehehe!

So, "branch" on ladies...does his surname really matter when it comes to saying "YES"? What surnames will you rather not?
Cc:lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by Cutehector(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Lol when ladies see surnames like in a guy

Dangote
Otedola
Buhari
Dantata
Ovia

grin u dnt need me to tell u wat will hapen next

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DuchessLily(f): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Wow!! Never thought abt dis ooo shocked

Wouldn't wanna be called Mrs Esu shaaaa grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by sweettease(f): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2015
DuchessLily:
I guess its not just me
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by Babprosper20(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol when ladies see surnames like in a guy

Dangote
Otedola
Buhari
Dantata
Ovia

grin u dnt need me to tell u wat will hapen next

see as u bad, u nor wawn add oga jonah name abi??
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by fharmah(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2015
hmmmmm i reli wonder
buh some name's na wa o
4 years into marraige u still neva fit pronounce am ..................much mur spell it
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by siegfried99(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2015
**takes seat**

Will comment when it enters Lalasticlala grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by Babprosper20(m): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2015
any need?? na the surname dem wan marry abi lemme see if it will get to fppp undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by Cutehector(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Babprosper20:

see as u bad, u nor wawn add oga jonah name abi??
lol d woman won't want her children to go to primary school without shoes grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DanceVille: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Lol!..Would you marry someone bearing "Ogungbesan"?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by alberto2k(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2015
I can't imagine someone being addressed as Mrs. Amadioha (Thunder) grin
Mrs. Amu(dick) grin
Mrs. Almakaya Rago (Ram) cry
Mrs. Bola irumole grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by Mickheal(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Space booked
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DanceVille: 10:28am On Apr 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lol d woman won't want her children to go to primary school without shoes grin
Rotflwkme..
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by prettyjo(f): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2015
odi very necessary
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DaZion(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2015
Hmm...Isn't it a nice name?
DuchessLily:

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DaZion(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2015
Mr and Mrs Esupofo...
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DuchessLily(f): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2015
DaZion:
Hmm...Isn't it a nice name?

Aahh! shocked. Nice what?? Mba nu!
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by englishmart(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2015
how do I post now?
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by Sarimah(f): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2015
is it necessary?
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by Cutehector(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2015
DanceVille:
Rotflwkme..
lol only u dey roll on the floor sotey d laff wan kill u. grin oga jonathan dey Bleep up eh. Who ask am to tell us weda him wear sandal go skul sef
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DanceVille: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Lol!..Buh, I do heard couples bearing it..
DuchessLily:

Aahh! shocked. Nice what?? Mba nu!
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DanceVille: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Nope..Buh, just for some sha..
Sarimah:
is it necessary?
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DanceVille: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2015
Cutehector:
grin oga jonathan dey Bleep up eh. Who ask am to tell us weda him wear sandal go skul sef
Lol! He just wanna captivate d minds of Nigerian..
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by Cutehector(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Sarimah:
is it necessary?
ur gona get ur answer wen buhari's son asks for ur hand in marriage and one okada man proposes to u..
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DaZion(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2015
siegfried99:
**takes seat**

Will comment when it enters Lalasticlala grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DaZion(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2015
I have a married couple in my church..Their surname is very funny "Sangoyomi".
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2015
No, it's irrelevant.

Plus, if the surname is not 'fine', I'll insist on being called my first name.
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
I have always wanted to be Mrs Williams, never dated a guy with such name not to talk of surname.
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by MizTyna(f): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
No. Cos i do not plan taking any man's name,at most i'll use a compound surname. I just pity the kids,lol
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by LEvuls(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
VenusBetty:
I have always wanted to be Mrs Williams, never dated a guy with such name not to talk of surname.
I am Williams undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
LEvuls:

I am Williams undecided
lolz
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by jnrbayano(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
VenusBetty:

*Over here*

Every William(s) in here queue up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra University Students Found Dead After Having Sex Together!!! (photos) / How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) / What Makes Men Cry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.