Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

(nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? (920 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Women Why do u No Longer Care To Marry Handsome Men....PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by Hila12(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2015
Have been on a couple of dates with non-Nigerians but have observed a lot of Nigerian ladies place large orders, and if possible try out every dish on the menu (supposed to be a casual meet-up).

You end up in a scenario where you can't get to know her cause she's 'swallowing' the whole time.

PS
Many might say e dey pain you? Rich guys wouldn't complain, but it's not about the cost of meals, it's about the lasting impression you leave!
Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by englishmart(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2015
opportunity comes but once
Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by Hila12(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2015
englishmart:
opportunity comes but once

Funny lol, opportunity indeed.
Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2015
U want make hunger kill them because them dy form impression?
Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by Hila12(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2015
edozie04:
U want make hunger kill them because them dy form impression?

Haha
Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by sconp: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2015
She's enjoying the opportunity while it last, but not all Nigerian girls do this.
Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2015
"Nigerian Women?"

I suppose you've been on a date with every Nigerian woman in the country.
Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by falconey(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:
"Nigerian Women?"

if 70% fail.......WAEC will say mass failure.

If 99.9% of girls are gold diggers....nigerian girls will say "not every girl"
Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2015
falconey:

if 70% fail.......WAEC will say mass failure.

If 99.9% of girls are gold diggers....nigerian girls will say "not every girl"

99.9& aren't gold diggers.
Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by falconey(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:

99.9& aren't gold diggers.

"if"

Exactly my point.
Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by ronald4lif(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
I think it is lack of respect couple with the economic hardship. Plus the fact that most of them are of the opinion that it is a man's responsibility to take up all of their bills.

You see some of these girls talk about self worth sometimes but don't understand if they really know what it entails. A person who's got a self worth shouldn't allow anyone take her up her own bills always. Remember it is your bills, you ate the meal.

A European woman will never allow you pay her bills, whether on a first date or not. You won't dare tell her you want to pay she may take it as a disrespect for being a woman. She pays hers you pay yours. To her that's her self-worth.

1 Like

Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by Hila12(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:
"Nigerian Women?"

It's just a stereotype, and stereotypes aren't meant to be completely true.
Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by Hila12(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
sconp:
She's enjoying the opportunity while it last, but not all Nigerian girls do this.

Yes I agree, some Nigeria women wouldn't do such. But most guys on here would agree thus.
Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by Hila12(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
I think it is lack of respect couple with the economic hardship. Plus the fact that most of them are of the opinion that it is a man's responsibility to take up all of their bills.

You see some of these girls talk about self worth sometimes but don't understand if they really know what it entails. A person who's got a self worth shouldn't allow anyone take her up her own bills always. Remember it is your bills, you ate the meal.

A European woman will never allow you pay her bills, whether on a first date or not. You won't dare tell her you want to pay she may take it as a disrespect for being a woman. She pays hers you pay yours. To her that's her self-worth.

Very true!
Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by winnieberry(f): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Only hungry broke ass bitches eat like that on their first date.When going on a date with a guy i just met,itake my own cash incaase of emergency ,d'i dont eat beyond my cash limit am .it gathers respect alot from the guy .And Pls for the fact not all men want a lady to pay for their bills.Most men see it as their responsibilities to take care of a woman needs.Before you guys bash me am talking from years of expérience of hanging around guys and hear them talk.
Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by countsparrow: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hahahahahaha

U wash plate.,. na ariel dem give u or morning fresh?
Dem shout for ur head wen u explain?
Wen dem come later release u?
D gal help u wash or na only u?

Dis are d questions I need to know... grin grin grin
Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Opportunity comes very rarely and so when such opportunity presents itself they(gals) grab it with both hands and legs. It is that time they will remember pizza, chicken and chips, burgers e.t.c. Food wey they no dey chop for house.
The most annoying part of it all is that i am watching my weight thing and they go still dey eat like person wey neva chop food for him whole life. Little wonder why gals of nowadays have DRUM BELLY.

1 Like

Re: (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date? by Hila12(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Opportunity comes very rarely and so when such opportunity presents itself they(gals) grab it with both hands and legs. It is that time they will remember pizza, chicken and chips, burgers e.t.c. Food wey they no dey chop for house.
The most annoying part of it all is that i am watching my weight thing and they go still dey eat like person wey neva chop food for him whole life. Little wonder why gals of nowadays have DRUM BELLY.

Got me laughing at 'drum belly' lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Bearded Guys / Underrated Treasure / Some Of Y'all Females Are Savages(most Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.